PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Bounty Hunter?

Bel-Cam Jos
02-17-2002, 05:38 PM
Pure evil? Nah, just in it for the credits. Mysterious, heavily armed, and eroneously-named. I don't know about you, but I really liked playing with all these figures when I was younger. Which one was "scum" you did need, unlike Piett's opinion?

Boba Fett
Dengar
4-LOM (the brown alien)
Zuckuss (the grey droid)
Bossk
IG-88

Beast
02-17-2002, 05:48 PM
You didn't include Greedo in the list, unless you only are talking about Empire Strikes Back Bounty Hunters. But of the ones you did list I would have to say, 4-Lom (aka Zuckess) was my Favorite. The cloth coat and great sculpting for a vintage figure still impresses me. So here's the list:

1. 4-LOM (really Zuckess)
2. Bossk
3. Boba Fett
4. IG-88
5. Zuckuss (really 4-Lom)
6. Dengar
7. Greedo (If he's included.) :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

marsboy
02-17-2002, 10:27 PM
well Boba Fett for sure . I mean he was the first one I had got . I remeber waiting forever for that thing to come in the mail and when it finally got there I was so excited to have that one more star wars figure . And the fact that it was a new character that I hadn't seen before . I think that's the big draw for Boba Fett for me , that and he was about the only person in Star Wars that Vader had any respect for .

I also liked Dengar alot , in fact when I got into "collecting" again that was the first carded figure I picked up . Dengar on an ESB card .

Probabaly should have held on to that one , but I ended up trading it for a 48 back ROTJ Chewie

hamsterboy
02-18-2002, 02:15 AM
IG-88. I liked the fact that he came with two weapons. I was dissapointed with Boba Fett when I found out the missle didn't come out. (who wasn't?)

GNT
02-18-2002, 02:32 AM
I'd say Ig-88 first,Bossk second(Snake bounty hunters are cool) and Boba last cause everybody always says him :) :rolleyes:

JEDIpartner
02-18-2002, 11:10 AM
Boba Fett
IG-88
Dengar
4-LOM (the brown alien)
Zuckuss (the grey droid)
Bossk

evenflow
02-18-2002, 01:11 PM
Boba Fett, then 4-LOM

SithDroid
02-18-2002, 02:41 PM
Bossk and Boba Fett

GNT
02-19-2002, 02:05 AM
IG-88 - Well I cant let Boba Fett be my favourite because everybody always says him,plus the fact Ig 88 was a long droid and had a few weapons to boot
Bossk - Theres nothing like a Snake-ish bounty Hunter on the loose,and the original figure wasnt really that scary at all as he looks like a kind bounty hunter,what a totally wrong message Kenner sent out
4-LOM - has one of the better power of the force 2 toys that was released but vintage version doesnt look all that great
Dengar - What can we saw about overweight figures?hhmmm go on a diet or lose the backpack and thats what the power of thhe forec one did
Zuckuss (the grey droid)
Boba Fett - Every body says Boba so its a change plus Boba is to over hyped plus the fact he is a weak bounty hunter at that.

LusiferSam
02-19-2002, 11:40 PM
I've go with Boba Fett. As a kid he was one of my favorites. IG-88 is a very close second. Bossk, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, and Dengar. Also JarJar you forgot Boushh (Leia's bounty hunter disguise). The card reads "Boushh (Bounty Hunter)" nothing about Princess Leia.

Casual George
02-22-2002, 12:22 PM
IG-88
Boba Fett
Bossk

bigbarada
03-08-2002, 04:32 PM
4-LOM because you can't beat cloth accessories!