PDA

View Full Version : IG-Magna Guard Fighter Ship for $20 Line

Tycho
09-09-2008, 05:32 AM
In the recent Q&A from another site, Hasbro confirmed that another vehicle they'll be releasing for the $20 pricepoint will be the Magna Guard Fighter seen in Clone Wars.

While I wasn't looking for that ship, as say like a Wookiee Catamaran by contrast, I wonder if I could substitute a Magna Guard Fighter for the IG-2000? (to fight Slave-One "SOTE style") - in case Hasbro NEVER makes the EU's IG-2000 (seen in SOTE comics and the 1980's Droids cartoon - albeit animated style).

But I'd really like the Bounty Hunters to all have their ships:

Myst Hunter (Zuckuss and 4-LOM)
Hound's Toothe (Bossk - might be too large for the $20 pricepoint, though)
Punishing One (Dengar)
IG-2000 is of course IG-88's
Slave-One - Fett's (already made)

DarkJedi5
09-09-2008, 10:28 AM
I saw that too but I'm trying not to get too excited, the CW Delta-2 looks really cartoonish and I'm afraid that other vehicles from the CW movie or show will have that same look. In which case it wouldn't really work for me.

JediTricks
09-09-2008, 08:31 PM
They confirmed the P-38 at Comic-Con, and it was pretty much a lock that it'd be a non-exclusive (it's the right size and we haven't had a new mold go exclusive in a long time now). However, I suspect by the time the ship comes out, the pricepoint actually will have gone up to $25, that's the rumblings I got at SDCC, everything $20 is gonna have to go up.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-09-2008, 09:59 PM
They confirmed the P-38 at Comic-Con, and it was pretty much a lock that it'd be a non-exclusive (it's the right size and we haven't had a new mold go exclusive in a long time now). However, I suspect by the time the ship comes out, the pricepoint actually will have gone up to $25, that's the rumblings I got at SDCC, everything $20 is gonna have to go up.
And by that time, maybe Tycho will stop putting e's at the end of every word. :D

Tycho
09-10-2008, 02:32 AM
And by that time, maybe Tycho will stop putting e's at the end of every word. :D

That totally overshot my x-wing. What were you aiming for?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-10-2008, 12:02 PM
The fact that you spell "tooth" like "toothe," and have written "smooth" as "smoothe" many times and have other such spelling oddities.

Tycho
09-11-2008, 06:17 AM
Ah. What I don't have is spellchecke for the forum boards boardes. ;)

Blue2th
09-11-2008, 08:56 AM
Toothe is as good as 2th or 2the. :laugh:

JediTricks
09-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Ah. What I don't have is spellchecke for the forum boards boardes. ;)
Many browsers now have spellcheck built in. For Firefox, you righte-click the text window and choose "spell-checke this windowe" and it'll underlinee the misspelled words, right-clicke them and it'll give you options of new word choices or you can add the worde to your dictionarye.

Tycho
09-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Phank yoo four explayning dat two may.

Sean the Hutt
09-12-2008, 06:37 AM
shoot I live in Canada part time

center in the USA centre in Canada, UK

harbor in the USA harbour in Canada UK

and so on and so on.

I figure if you get your point across that is what matters. who cares of minor spelling errors., At least this is not a dutch forum. Now that is a language that just invites spelling errors! For me anyway
I have not been on for a while, but here I am, I am kind of leaving the star wars universe...however, I stay on the forums, because people like you Tycho, make me laugh, and think.

I am weeding out a lot of stuff. Anyone ..old school, missing anything? I'm giving stuff away. I have always hoped that a bunch of us would get together all of our unwanted stuff and do a toys for tots thing. I am anyway.