PDA

View Full Version : New highrez pics of Titaniums from RS

Darth Duranium
09-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Rebelscum has posted some high rez pics of some new Titaniums (thanks)... see below:

Finally, a pic of the Rogue Squadron TIE, though I think they're calling it a TIE Evader(?). The logo makes it look like it's from the Turkish Navy...

Darth Duranium
09-12-2008, 08:07 PM
A few more...

BTW, it's been reported that the Clone Wars press kit is out, along with the first 2 episodes of TCW and a lightsabre. Might be time to check the torrent sites out...

RJarvis
09-13-2008, 03:03 AM
great pic of the tie evader...interesting...is it me, or did they put the card back on backwards...i don't remember being able to read the info through the front bubble

nit-picky, as always... :-)

Ross

Darth Windu
09-13-2008, 09:52 AM
Nah I think what they've done is put the info on a little fold-out thing that comes out, instead of on the back of the card.

Anakins fighter looks fantastic though.

Blue2th
09-13-2008, 01:52 PM
Definitely want those new sculpts (dies) especially the P-38 and the Droid Gunship :thumbsup:

JediTricks
09-14-2008, 05:24 PM
I think they started putting those info things in the foreign cards and may be carrying that over to the US versions. The new molds all look nifty, but I couldn't care less about the repaints, even the one with the HUGE rebel logo on it.