PDA

View Full Version : New Accessory packs?

clone157
10-01-2008, 12:10 AM
Would anyone else like to see a new set of accessory packs?
I for one would like to see one for the clones perhaps with multiple different types of helmets, different kamas, and shoulder paldrons, something that you could use to make new variations on clones and replenish lost supplies. Think about it, hasbro, you could then release it in different colors to match the different battalions already released. Then pack in the cannon from the EpII clone pilot and you've got one heck of a pack. Are there other Ideas for more packs that we could send to Steve next time he sees a Hasbro Suit?

Darth Duranium
10-01-2008, 03:44 AM
Just a suggestion:

Maybe a separate thread for Hasbro Q&A could be put in the general Toys/Collectibles area, rather than under other subheadings.

Some of us don't collect the figs (we collect other SW stuff) and we spend time trying to figure out where the Q&A's are hiding.

Thanks

Kidhuman
10-01-2008, 07:09 AM
The Q&A's are in the main fig sections. There is also a link from the main page to the threads.

DarkArtist
10-01-2008, 02:59 PM
I for one would like to see one for the clones perhaps with multiple different types of helmets, different kamas, and shoulder paldrons, something that you could use to make new variations on clones and replenish lost supplies. Think about it, hasbro, you could then release it in different colors to match the different battalions already released. Then pack in the cannon from the EpII clone pilot and you've got one heck of a pack. Are there other Ideas for more packs that we could send to Steve next time he sees a Hasbro Suit?

I would love to a return of the accessory packs from TPM and SAGA lines.

Clones would be great to see extra armor options, medipacks, blasters, kamas, helmets etc
Rebel Pilots - blasters, holsters, datapads, cargo containers etc
Imperial Forces - blasters, blaster racks, scaled mouse droids, datapads etc
Droids - jet packs, blasters, cannons, etc

i thought the Saga versions were neat since you got a figure and then a couple accessories to boot, so i would love to see the trend continue

DarkJedi5
10-01-2008, 04:24 PM

I actually saw in a Q&A at one point Hasbro mention that they were building a battle pack with new clone turrents for the gunship and the rebel pilot with cargo sled battle pack coming out next year would suggest that Hasbro may be very receptive to trying something like that again.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-01-2008, 08:10 PM
I like the idea of more accessories in Battle Packs, but I don't want more of the 1999/2002 accessory sets. I still don't use most of the stuff from those packs. I don't even use those clone guns from the new Saga Legends figures, but I think those are the best version of "accessory sets" for the time being. And I can guarantee you we'll never see a "build your own clone" type of set while Hasbro can sell each one individually.

clone157
10-01-2008, 10:55 PM
"And I can guarantee you we'll never see a "build your own clone" type of set while Hasbro can sell each one individually.[/quote]
Well I was originally talking about using the resources Hasbro has already presented us. Some of those kids out there have probably already lost helmets, blasters, etc. New stuff would be nice, but I agree that they would never put in anything new.

obi-dad
10-01-2008, 11:02 PM
If they can match the quality of the upcoming Yavin set, then I"m all for new accessory packs. I think they scrapped the best of them all when they cancelled the original Yavin accessory pack that came with 2 ladders for the X-wings & Y-wings, landing batons, and whatever else they had with it. I think it really depends on the accessory(ies) they decide to make and the execution (obviously). I still like the Endor set that came with the Imperial helmet drum set for the ewoks.