PDA

View Full Version : October Hauls!

pbarnard
10-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Darth Talon/Cade Skywalker and Draco Antares/Ganner Krieg 2 packs. Also another Lt Jundland/Deena Shan 2 pack for customs.

LTBasker
10-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Hot Wheels Classics Series 2 Dodge Viper Navy Blue w/ Bronze stripes
Jada Toys Big Time Muscle 1:24 2008 Dodge Viper Black w/ Red stripes
Clone Wars Collection 501st WM Exclusive Clone Troopers x2
2Wire AT&T 2701-HG DSL Modem (old modem died)
Bantha poodoo-load of headaches and troubles with attempting to get the network adapter for my mom's computer to work with the new modem >_<

jedi master sal
10-02-2008, 04:09 PM
From Oct 1.

Jodo Kast
Coruscant Clone (now needing only 16 more!)
Yaddle/Even Piell

Kidhuman
10-02-2008, 04:49 PM
I also picked up a Jodo Kast yesterday

Ji'dai
10-02-2008, 07:49 PM
My LEGO order arrived today (really fast since I pulled the trigger on Monday):

Indiana Jones Jungle Cruiser (http://shop.lego.com/Product/Default.aspx?p=KSB28) x3
Container Stacker (http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=7992)

$50 in gas ($3.35 / gallon!)

JetsAndHeels
10-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Picked up TFU Emperor/Shadow Stormtroopers pack at WM this evening

figrin bran
10-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Clone Wars Ahsoka, Oddball, Cody, Super Battle Droid
Transformers Universe Ironhide, Sideswipe
Transformers Animated Blitzwing
McDonald's Happy Meal Lego Robin

Blue2th
10-04-2008, 11:38 PM
Animated:
Captain Rex
Super-Battledroid
Yoda

BBI 1:32 Navy F-4 Phantom from Badcat toys. (this thing is huge, too bad it's not 1:18)

CaptainSolo1138
10-05-2008, 01:24 AM
A personalized Cam Neely 8x10 :love:

bobafrett
10-05-2008, 08:59 AM
A personalized Cam Neely 8x10 :love:

Who dat?

From my stepkids coming back from a trip to Salem, Mass. I got a......
set of Star Wars Family guy playing cards
A C-3PO chubby toy, the ones that fit inside each other
A t-shirt with two bears on it, and the father bear is telling the son bear to "pull my finger".

JetsAndHeels
10-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Gettysburg hauls:

3X5 Alamo Flag (the gem of my hauls)
3X5 Confederate Flag
2 Gettysburg t-shirts
Gettysburg then and now photo book
2 books of soldiers' letters during the war (to use in my classes)
Replica Napoleon cannon
Robert E Lee commemorative coin
2 sets of replica Confederate money
2 copies of replica Gettysburg Address

And in one of the downtown stores I found some cool 4-inch action figures of historical characters. I bought the following:

George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
Abraham Lincoln
Robert E Lee
Davy Crockett (had to get this one, the guy is my hero)
Andrew Jackson
FDR
Eisenhower

And my one Star Wars haul was the TFU pack of the emperor and shadow guards (that I mentioned in my previous post)

CaptainSolo1138
10-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Who dat?
Peep it, yo. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cam_Neely)

My boss's sister works with him at the Cam Neely Foundation in Boston and got it for me when she learned that I was such a big fan.

sergiurusu
10-06-2008, 07:46 AM
Ghost in the Shell Gokin Tachikoma

cookiemonster
10-07-2008, 10:07 PM
What I have gotten in October, well I will add something to this when I get something.

Actually I am waiting on.

Commander Fox
BAD RA-7 - Right Arm, Right Leg

And hopefully I will be able to add these before the Month is out.
Ahsoka Tano
Commander Cody
Clone Pilot - Odd Ball
Super Battle Droid

El Chuxter
10-07-2008, 11:03 PM
I got a Michael Jackson hits package today. Seriously. It was a 3-disc expanded version of The Essential Michael Jackson for $12.99 at Costco. Add a third disc that includes "Blood on the Dance Floor" (the only song I want from his remix album) and drop the price a few bucks, and that turned out to be the cheapest overall way to get his Motown solo singles, the good tracks from Off the Wall I'm missing, and his very sporadic worthwhile stuff since Dangerous. Now I'm only missing "We Are the World" and a few tracks by the Jacksons from the 80s that never show up on compilations.

Rocketboy
10-07-2008, 11:06 PM
A personalized Cam Neely 8x10 :love:I hate you.

LTBasker
10-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Mattel DCUC Wave 3 Slade (Deathstroke) x1
Indiana Jones RotLA Cargo Truck with Fabric Cover x1
Pumpkin Carving Kits x2 (I'm going to really attempt some difficult details this year)
Pumpkin Strobe Light x1

JediTricks
10-09-2008, 05:50 AM
Hasbro Star Wars Jodo Kast - ok I guess, but very sloppy paint. One of those characters that should have been long ago, almost seems too late now.

Marvel Transformers Wolverine - I really dig this one. Very nifty alt mode and transformation, good robot mode but has a hard time standing due to foot design (takes action poses better than neutral), and snikt spring-loaded claws are always welcome.

Marvel TF green Hulk - interesting, not entirely satisfying but some cool ideas. I think if the bot mode had been bigger, even if just bigger legs, it would have worked a lot better.

Iron Man Blu-Ray Target Exclusive - my first Blu-Ray movie. Comes in a nifty container shaped like IM's helmet.

Haunted Mansion glow in the dark Playing Cards - $5 at Disneyland, and they're nicely stylized, but the g.i.t.d. aspect makes the backs gritty and I suspect that'll affect shuffling and dealing. More to look at than to play.

Tune-up for the car - gotta get it smogged this month.

TFviews.com's News system and the snazzy graphic I made for my lil site - see for yourself (http://www.tfviews.com/news/).

DC Universe Deathstroke - good sculpting, still a gap at the bicep though, lots of accessories, paint a little simplistic but works alright.

SWTF Grievous Starfighter - fattened up but decent alt mode, though underside shows upper legs and crotch. Transformation is pure shellmaster but with a few clever ideas. Bot mode is a lot of kibble in a poor pretense of a cape with a spindly but serviceable figure on the front.

Clone Wars Super Battle Droid - looks nifty out of context, spring-loaded launcher gimmick is whatever but nicely removable, design and paint watch are simplistic but fine. Biggest problems are that he's TINY to the point of ridiculous when put next to a clone, and his wrist-cannons are poorly realized, basically just lines.

Old Fossil
10-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Colonel Dovchenko
Irina Spalko
German Soldier (single carded)
Ugha Warrior
Renee Belloq
Indy with Ark

new kitchen garbage disposal:thumbsup:

tune-up for chainsaw

Dark Crystal movie CD soundtrack (Trevor Jones)

Signed copy of Buteos and Bushytails, a treatise on hunting squirrels with Red-tailed Hawks

Ji'dai
10-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Pumpkin Carving Kits x2 (I'm going to really attempt some difficult details this year)
Pumpkin Strobe Light x1 I saw a pumpkin carving kit at Lowes that had a battery-powered Dremel tool in it!

---

Picked up two sets of Simpsons Season 11 on DVD this afternoon - one for me and one for my brother for xmas.

Ando
10-10-2008, 11:19 AM
This week:

From Brian's Toys

1x Yoda MR Lightsaber for $64.99
5x SCUBA Troopers
The order was over $100.00, so I got the free shipping

From HasbroToyShop.com

2 V Wings
8 AotC Clones (army builder set)
Used fall20 to get 20% off + free shipping

From TRU

1 SCUBA Trooper (courtesy of my loving wife)

Ji'dai
10-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Ahsoka Tano x2

Old Fossil
10-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Last Crusade Young Indy figure

pbarnard
10-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Legacy TPB #3 Claws of the Dragon
Allegiance paper back.

Kidhuman
10-10-2008, 06:48 PM
Holo Dooku, more so to complete the Droid

JetsAndHeels
10-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Cade Skywalker/Darth Talon comic pack
Vader electonic lightsaber
Vader voice changer (was on sale at Target)

cookiemonster
10-11-2008, 11:40 AM
I have picked up the following.

Vintage R2 with Sensorscop C8
Vintage AT-AT Driver C8

TCW Ahsoka Tano
TCW SBD
TCW Clone Pilot

TLC Lancer Droid (This one needs to grow on me)

Glue Stick for my Scrap Book, so I will be on the look out for any POTF2 Index Cards that I havent got yet, also any true Vintage Cardbacks as well - Must be at least in decent shape and not repro.

Black Slippers Size 10.

Ji'dai
10-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Indiana Jones Adventure Heroes

Indiana Jones & Willie Scott
Mola Ram & Temple Priest
Short Round & Temple Guard

Blue2th
10-11-2008, 01:31 PM
GI Joe Comic 2-pk

Scrap Iron & Wild Bill

LTBasker
10-11-2008, 11:03 PM
HasbroToyShop:
Star Wars Titanium Ultra AT-AT x2
Star Wars Titanium Ultra Millenium Falcon x2
Star Wars Titanium Maul with Sith Speeder x2
Star Wars Titanium Vulture Droid x2

Wal-Mart:
21st Century Toys D-Day Allies Machine Gunner x1
21st Century Toys D-Day Allies Rifleman x1
Star Wars Titanium MTT x1
Star Wars Titanium AOTC Jedi Starfighter (Green - Silver Legacy Sticker) x1
Star Wars Titanium Separatist AAT (Silver Legacy Sticker) x1
Hasbro Spider-Man "with streetlight scene" x1

Toys R Us:
Star Wars Titanium Cloud Car x2

Target:
DC Universe Classics Wave 3 Robin x1
DC Universe Classivs Wave 3 Slade / Deathstroke x1

El Chuxter
10-12-2008, 01:20 AM
GI Joe Comic 2-pk

Scrap Iron & Wild Bill

Looks like it's time to start hitting the Joe section again. "Just when I thought I was out (for a while) they pulls me back in again."

Was that the only one they had, or was the Hard Master comic available, too? I think that's in the same assortment.

Blue2th
10-12-2008, 02:46 AM
Looks like it's time to start hitting the Joe section again. "Just when I thought I was out (for a while) they pulls me back in again."

Was that the only one they had, or was the Hard Master comic available, too? I think that's in the same assortment.

Yeah I was suprised to see it, after nothing new for weeks.
Looked for the other ones with Snake Eyes and Hardmaster, Beachhead and Data Frame and possibly to see if any were stashed, but no.

Ji'dai
10-12-2008, 01:28 PM
My HTS order arrived yesterday in a box laden with Indiana Jones treasure -

German Soldier 2-pack x10
Mutt with motorcycle x4
Cairo Thugs 2-pack x5

bobafrett
10-12-2008, 02:54 PM
A pair of Jeans
6 pairs of socks
a luggage lock
vitimans

figrin bran
10-12-2008, 10:59 PM
Transformers Universe Silverstreak
JLU Superman w. Phantom Zone projector, Sinestro yellow Sinestro Corps repaint

Ando
10-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Saturday:

Redmond, OR Super Wal-Mart

4x WM Exclusive 501st Animated troopers

Sunday:

Fred Meyer has a Buy Two Get One Free on most everything including Star Wars toys, so I picked up 3 AT-TE's.

JetsAndHeels
10-13-2008, 11:38 AM
Transformers Universe Silverstreak
JLU Superman w. Phantom Zone projector

whoa, I do not think I have seen that one...is he in the regular suit or black suit?

Yesterday I picked up the following:

galactic heroes-chewie/3po, plo koon/captain jag, magnaguard/shaak ti

also got the first 2 seasons of Its Always sunny in Philadephia

pbarnard
10-13-2008, 02:19 PM
Fred Meyer has a Buy Two Get One Free on most everything including Star Wars toys, so I picked up 3 AT-TE's.

Great Googlely Mooglely!!!

My HTS order arrived this weekend:

2 GI Joe Firebats
GI Joe Pyramid of Darkness DVD Pack (includes Snake Eyes, Quick Quick, Cobra Commander with snake on stick timer, and Cartoon correct Major Bludd with small pyramid cube and Mass Device treads).
GI Joe Arise Serpentor, Arise DVD Pack (includes Dusty, Serpentor with cobra's as spears from GI Joe the movie, BAT and Monetzuma Remains with MASS Device turret part)

Ando
10-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Great Googlely Mooglely!!!

Great Googlely Mooglely indeed.

I now have 6 AT-TE's. I think I've pulled my weight when it comes to buying these things to convince Hasbro to keep making big vehicles.

Ji'dai
10-14-2008, 10:13 PM
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull 2-disc DVD and Blu-ray.

German Soldier with Motorcycle

Kidhuman
10-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Cade Skywalker/Darth Talon comic pack
Rebel Transport Titanium

figrin bran
10-14-2008, 11:18 PM
From HTS I got some GI Joe toys - 1 Viper, Sharc and Firebat.

I also finally received my stimulus check today.

JetsAndHeels
10-15-2008, 11:43 AM
Galactic Heroes:

Princess Leia/Darth Vader

R2D2/Super Battle Droid

Ji'dai
10-15-2008, 09:51 PM
Indiana Jones
Indiana Jones (Pankot bridge) x2
Willie Scott x2
Mola Ram x2
Short Round x2
Temple Guard

Cargo Truck with fabric canopy

Adventure Heroes (from HTS): Indy & Ugha Warrior, Mutt & Spalko; Indy & Dovchenko

DVD
Garfield's Holiday Adventures (1980s Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas cartoon specials)

pbarnard
10-16-2008, 01:38 PM
Wife back from China...so got some gifts...

From her Uncle, yellow tie with clouds. Her aunt, Best Buy keychain (for some reason, popular there).

From her and the inlaws, two 6" replicas of the Terra Cotta Warriors guarding the tomb of the first emperor Shanxi provence.

bobafrett
10-16-2008, 11:02 PM
2 pair of boxer shorts. I need them.

JediTricks
10-18-2008, 04:15 PM
Transformers Universe Sideswipe - 20% off and free shipping from HTS. Nice figure, good change to the transformation scheme, colors work better than Sunstreaker. I don't like this head though, they made the face too big and the ears stick out too much.

TF Titanium War Within Prowl - I dig him, but his bot mode proportions are weird and the gap under his head is lame. Nifty but flawed in both modes, interesting transformation that I keep enjoying.

Indy Dlx Mutt on Motorcycle - on sale for $8 at Target. Decent set, fun even, though not very Indy-esque. Sunglasses on Mutt look pretty bad, and misshapen. Head is misshapen like they didn't let the plastic cool right, his head is dented and his jaw out of shape. Body is good except for wide crotch. Bike is very good, rubber tires, Hasbro aped most of the notes including the goofy stuff like disk brakes; only drawback is the triple-tree and headstock are stretched way up, raising the headlight and handlebars. Footboards are rubbery and warped but I suspect they can be returned to regular shape.

Indy Grail Knight - very good, a few little things holding back from greatness, but looks nice holding the grail. This one and the next were thanks to the help of Old Fossil, who is da man when it comes to IJ help.

Indy Elsa Schneider - Looks good, but I haven't opened it yet, not sure if it'll fit in my collection.

Ji'dai
10-18-2008, 06:49 PM
From HTS courtesy their 20% off and free shipping code:

Indiana Jones Adventure Heroes:
-Mola Ram & Temple Priest
-Short Round & Temple Guard
-Indy & Willie Scott

figrin bran
10-18-2008, 11:19 PM
JT, if you decide that you don't want that Elsa figure, feel free to offer it to me :p

I got Mutt w. motorcycle from Target as well as the LC battlepack.

TeeEye7
10-19-2008, 03:23 PM
Yesterday:

Tickets to the season opener of our local ECHL hockey team. Although we lost to the Ontario (Calif.) Reign, our little team looked good defensively in spite of the final score. Our offense definitely needs work. The Reign looked very good fundamentally.

(Attn BCJ and Chux: if you're in to hockey I think the Reign would be considered your local ECHL team. I think they'd be worth following from what I saw last night. :thumbsup:)

UKWildcat
10-20-2008, 03:11 PM
The Blind Dead Collection DVD
Spider Baby SE DVD

LTBasker
10-20-2008, 04:37 PM
From a contest on a Star Trek message board:
Enterprise EM-41 M.A.C.O. pulse rifle resin prop replica, assembled and painted x1

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/Jedigreedo/EM41wPamph.jpg

Ji'dai
10-20-2008, 06:02 PM
Clone Wars
Ahsoka Tano x2
Super Battle Droid

Legacy
Yarna

figrin bran
10-20-2008, 11:55 PM
Transformers Acid Storm and Oil Slick on sale at Target for $8 each
Sony noise cancelling headphones also on sale at Target for 29.99

pbarnard
10-21-2008, 02:13 PM
From her and the inlaws, two 6" replicas of the Terra Cotta Warriors guarding the tomb of the first emperor Shanxi provence.

Finally with pics:
The first Chinese Emperor, almost 5000 years ago, commissioned an army to guard him in the afterlife. 1 Million Terra Cota warriors, each individually crafted were made. That's one million custom warriors made of clay that are life size. The tomb was forgotten until nearly 15 years ago when it was rediscovered by a farmer in Shanxi province. Now, there is a burgeoning tourist business both for foreigners and the always nationalistic Chinese to take back replicas of these warriors in scales from 4" to life sized replicas. My wife recently went home to Beijing, but traveled around as well. She got me 2 warriors in 6" scale.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/pbarny/tc_warrior1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/pbarny/tc_warrior2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/pbarny/tc_warrior3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/pbarny/tc_warrior4.jpg

JediTricks
10-21-2008, 05:23 PM
HTS 20% off and free shipping finally delivered...

Marvel Transformers Human Torch - fun in both modes, fairly solid if you transform the backpack right (it's confusing because it doesn't lock into any shape and there's a lot of variety in doing it wrong), could use more sculpted detailing and the alt mode undercarriage could be better. Overall, nifty but more fun than cool.

SW Comic Packs Legacy Imperial Knights - I don't know or care what their names are. The armor is way darker and less shiny than early samples suggested, soft goods - especially the hood - doesn't work that well. Articulation and sculpt are very good, "silver" clear sabers should have been more white but are decent, hilts are too rubbery and packaging causes them to be bent. Overall, good but not outstanding.

New catalytic converter for my car - it's being installed right now, the last one was done in a poor manner and seems to have failed for an unknown reason prematurely (all the normal likely causes for CC failure are not applicable here, the car has been running fine the whole time), but the guarantee on it lapsed.

figrin bran
10-22-2008, 10:28 PM
pbarnard, nice score with the terra cotta soldiers!

From HTS, I got:

GI Joe Para Viper and Wraith
Robot Heroes Megatron/Silverbolt, Thrust/Blaster, Ironhide/Kickback

UKWildcat
10-22-2008, 10:47 PM
Child's Play - Chucky's 20th Birthday Edition - $4.99 @ Best Buy

Ji'dai
10-23-2008, 06:47 AM
There are a couple Indy figures that come with relics of those terra cotta warriors. Cairo Swordsman comes with the soldier and Sallah has the terra cotta horse.

bobafrett
10-23-2008, 10:39 AM
The Legacy collection SL No. 16 501st legion trooper
The Legacy collection BD No. 16 Clone Trooper
Shamu straw from sea world
Elephant straw from San Diego Zoo
Panda Straw from San Diego Zoo

LTBasker
10-24-2008, 12:06 AM
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade Tank Showdown battlepack x1
Movie Master Dark Knight Thug w/ Joker Bank Robbery Evidence Mask x1

Ando
10-24-2008, 10:48 AM
GH Obi Wan with Phase 1 212th Clone Trooper

+

GH Clone Wars deco Obi Wan with Phase 1 Commander Cody

Ji'dai
10-25-2008, 03:29 PM
Hellboy 3-disc director's cut box set with excerpt of Rasputin's diary by Mike Mignola - only three bucks at Big Lots.

El Chuxter
10-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Woah! I've seen some great DVD deals lately at Big Lots, but that makes me want to take another trip.

Blue2th
10-25-2008, 05:01 PM
First Men in the Moon an old 1964 HG Wells/ Ray Harryhausen film at Walmart, on an end cap full of classic Sci-Fi and horror for $7. The effects were pretty good for the time. Thinking about picking up a few other ones like Earth vs The Flying Saucers or Mysterious Island

Legacy wave 4 from HTS, with the exception of the Felucia Clone which was out of stock, but I already have, just need the droid head.
Don't have time to go all over trying to hunt these down, so I used the TEIRCAT8 promo code for 20% off so it about evens out price wise. Thanks to jamesbondo07 for that code:)

6 of the 11 GI Joes I ordered are being shipped from HTS so that's cool.

Holo Grievous from TRU

Commander Fox off ebay arrived.

Guitar Hero DS $49 for my niece on her birthday.

El Chuxter
10-25-2008, 08:22 PM
Hellboy 3-disc director's cut box set with excerpt of Rasputin's diary by Mike Mignola - only three bucks at Big Lots.

Woah! I've seen some great DVD deals lately at Big Lots, but that makes me want to take another trip.

And a trip well worth it. :thumbsup: Lots of new $3 movies; I got Hellboy, Philadelphia, and The Adventures of Baron Munchausen.

Kidhuman
10-25-2008, 11:25 PM
Nice DEals Chux, might have to go there myself

I got Oddball and Cody CW figs today

LTBasker
10-26-2008, 12:09 AM
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark German Soldier x4
Star Wars Legacy Titanium Vulture Droid (Silver Sticker) x1
Star Wars Legacy Titanium Republic Gunship (Dark Gray - Silver Sticker) x1
Star Wars Legacy Titanium ARC-170 (Silver Sticker) x1
Star Wars Legacy Titanium AT-TE (Silver Sticker) x1
Star Wars Legacy Titanium AT-AP (Silver Sticker) x1
Star Wars Legacy Collection Mrs. Organa x1
Fruit of the Loom Green T-Shirt x1
Package of HP Photo Paper that I actually needed to be glossy on both sides, but wal-mart doesn't sell that type and this was costly compared to ordering it from HP, so I really should have looked at HP's site first, but didn't and now incredibly regret it despite being able to print some nice quality stuff, but I need double sided glossy paper! >_<

bobafrett
10-26-2008, 10:35 AM
The Clone Wars Ashoka Tano with Rotta the Huttlet
The Clone Wars Captain Rex
The Clone WarsClone Pilot Odd Ball
The Clone Wars Clone Commander Cody
The Legacy Collection Bail Organa BD no. 26
The Legacy Collection Breha Organa BD no. 27
The Legacy Collection Commander Faie BD no. 24
The Legacy Collection Stass Allie BD no. 23
The Legacy Collection General Grievous BD no. 25
The Legacy Collection FX-6 BD no. 28
The Legacy Collection Jodo Kast BD no. 18
The Legacy Collection Clone Trooper 327th Star Corps BD no. 29
and a diet pepsi

Ji'dai
10-26-2008, 01:36 PM
And a trip well worth it. :thumbsup: Lots of new $3 movies; I got Hellboy, Philadelphia, and The Adventures of Baron Munchausen. Nice finds! I did a double-take when I saw that Hellboy box set.

JetsAndHeels
10-26-2008, 05:27 PM
Finally found an Ashoka Tano last night.

Kidhuman
10-26-2008, 09:14 PM
I finally found Ahsoka today.

Ando
10-27-2008, 11:28 AM
2 TRU Exclusive ARC-170's
(for anyone who wants to know, the wampa head detailing is a sticker on the sticker sheet, and not paint)

1 Assault on the Bo'Marr Monastery BP

1 Speeder Bike Recon BP

1 Ahsoka Tano for the wife

figrin bran
10-27-2008, 11:37 AM
Titanium Hailfire Droid, Droid Gunship
Transformers Animated Ultra Magnus
GI Joe Mutt/Junkyard
Guitar Hero World Tour for Xbox 360

RUSHBOY
10-28-2008, 01:43 AM
Cloverfield on Blu ray (19.99)
G I Joe Mutt/Junkyard (Walmart)
Frozen Kenny from southpark (4.99 at bestbuy)
:thumbsup:

JetsAndHeels
10-28-2008, 10:29 PM
GiJoe-Cobra Commander in battle armor

Kidhuman
10-28-2008, 11:11 PM
GH packs

Ahsoka/Rex
Anakin/STAP

JetsAndHeels
10-28-2008, 11:36 PM
GH packs

Ahsoka/Rex
Anakin/STAP

Nice, congrats. I have been keeping my eye out for those. I really am getting into the GH line. I bought all the new sets from 7/26, and also got the jedi starfighter set and jabbas skiff set.

Blue2th
10-29-2008, 11:25 AM
Titanium:

Droid Gunship
Hailfire Droid
Landing Craft
Biggs' X-wing
Wedge's X-wing

bobafrett
10-29-2008, 05:21 PM
Antares Draco/ Ganner Krieg comic 2-pack Oh my God I want to open it!

Kidhuman
10-29-2008, 10:49 PM
Curb your Enthusiasm season 4
Wire Season 1
Wire Season 3
Hard Knocks Dallas Cowboys football.
Hard Knocks Dallas Cowboys T-shirt

All free from work.

JetsAndHeels
10-30-2008, 07:38 PM
GiJoe Stormshadow (black ninja suit)
darth vader keychain