PDA

View Full Version : EU figures...

BaneMalar
10-04-2008, 07:48 PM
Just curious if anyone on here had any extra, or wanted to get rid of, spacetroopers, Imp. Sentinels, or darktroopers???

I could probably trade something or just outright buy them if the price is right....They are going to be opened so I would like loose or carded...either way

cookiemonster
10-06-2008, 12:43 AM
I have a spare Darktrooper (Loose and Complete), however I am looking for any one of these figures in return.

All come from the new CW wave 2 (Loose and Complete would be appreciated)
Super Battle Droid
Commander Cody
Ahsoka Tano
Clone Pilot - Odd Ball

FundingMyAddiction
10-06-2008, 03:00 AM
K&C Collectibles (http://www.kandccollectibles.com/) still has the Darktrooper available for $6.98 for a not mint package.

Phantom-like Menace
10-06-2008, 06:51 AM
K&C Collectibles (http://www.kandccollectibles.com/) still has the Darktrooper available for $6.98 for a not mint package.

On one hand I want to thank you for the tip. On the other hand I want to get upset with you for helping to drain my bank account. In seriousness, though, awesome, thanks.

NerfTW
10-06-2008, 12:19 PM
Dark Trooper seems to be available on EBay for cheap lately. Looks like most of the "Hard to finds" from last year are finally getting cheap.

cookiemonster
10-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Or if you want you could always trade with me. As long as you have one those figures to trade.

BaneMalar
10-06-2008, 08:55 PM
I havent seen any from that wave yet around me. I bought a darktrooper for $7.50 shipped and an imperial Sentinel for $8 shipped. I am hoping to grab some more here and there. I really would like 2 more spacetroopers...but since they are being re-released I am hoping to see a nicer sculpt

cookiemonster
10-06-2008, 09:25 PM
You do realise that the Spacetrooper being released isnt the EU Spacetrooper released in the POTF2 line, I dont know who has been telling you one is coming but it aint - well at least not yet in anycase.

Sorry to break the news to you, hopefully they will redo the EU Spacetrooper but at the min no sign of them doing it, I want them to redo the Darktrooper as a EVO pack Darktrooper Phase 1, Darktrooper Phase 2, Darktrooper Phase 3.

Phantom-like Menace
10-13-2008, 12:44 AM
Well, I've put in my order for five Dark Troopers (for my target goal of eight), and I snagged an extra Concept Fett, since I was fairly unhappy with the results of a custom I did on one and want to start over.

Thanks again for the link.