PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Jabba Alien?

Bel-Cam Jos
02-18-2002, 12:04 PM
Could you trust them? No. Could you enjoy playing with them, as a kid? Definately! These were so cool, they deserve their own category. Lots of soft goods, weird and odd weapons. Bizarre names and just overall strangeness made them favorites for many a kid. Who in Jabba's cohort would be the major domo for you?

Bib Fortuna
Klaatu
Klaatu Skiff Guard
Nikto
Barada
Gamorrean Guard
Ree-Yees
Weequay
Squid Head
Amanaman
Yak Face
Rancor Keeper (yeah, he's not truly an alien, but he fits nowhere else)

Wow! That's quite a motely crew, especially considering most of them died in the movie (unless you believe the EU books).

2-1B
02-18-2002, 12:52 PM
This is tough. :( I think I can only narrow it down to my top three: G. Guard, Ree-Yees, and Squid Head. I like Ree for his goatness, Squiddy for the great soft goods, and the Guard for his corpulence.

evenflow
02-18-2002, 01:09 PM
It would have to be Amanaman, and then Yakface.

SithDroid
02-18-2002, 02:38 PM
I always liked Bib Fortuna

hamsterboy
02-19-2002, 02:11 AM
I don't know why,but I've always liked the Rancor Keeper. Go figure.

LusiferSam
02-20-2002, 09:17 PM
Of the figures I had as a kid: the Gamorrean Guard and Ree-Yees. Of the ones I have now: Amanaman and Yak Face. And nobody mentioned Max Rebo, Sy Snootles, and Droopy McCool. This are all Jabba aliens and vintages figures.

Casual George
02-22-2002, 12:20 PM
Bib Fortuna. He was very cool with the red eyes and fangs.
He was one of my favorite figures when I was a kid. I got him when he was first released.

Rollo Tomassi
02-23-2002, 09:24 AM
I liked Weequay and Nikto. Very good likenesses. They hold up well today.
I also dug Fortuna's soft goods trench coat. I think I used to put it on my coolest G.I.Joe du jour and slap a shot gun in their hand. Total badass.;) :)

jw_bryant
02-23-2002, 01:25 PM
D'HarHan. He was..... j/k

Deoxyribonucleic
02-23-2002, 02:16 PM
Majordomo Amanaman and then I also LOVE Sy Snootles, Max and Droopy. So very very cool really all of Jabbas creatures are!

Beast
03-02-2002, 04:15 AM
Finally getting around to this post, and was also wondering why you left the Max Rebo band members off the list? Was it due to them being a boxed set, and not regularyly carded figures? Either way, I have to go with Squid Head. Though Bib Fortuna is close on his heels. :D Here's my list:

1. Squid Head
2. Bib Fortuna
3. Max Rebo Band (If they are allowed)
4. Gamorrean Guard
5. Klaatu
6. Ree-Yees
7. Yak Face
8. Barada
9. Weequay
10. Amanaman
11. Nikto
12. Klaatu Skiff Guard
13. Rancor Keeper

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Bel-Cam Jos
03-02-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Finally getting around to this post, and was also wondering why you left the Max Rebo band members off the list? Was it due to them being a boxed set, and not regularyly carded figures?

3. Max Rebo Band (If they are allowed)

Yes, I don't consider them carded figures, just like the Rancor, or Tauntaun, or Dewback, or Probot, or Jabba aren't vintage figures.
No, they are not allowed. :p

bigbarada
03-04-2002, 07:10 PM
I liked Barada (big surprise), even though his figure wasn't that great compared to the previous figures, he's just a cool looking alien.

My second favorite would have to be the Gamorrean Guard. Big, fat pig-dude; how can you go wrong?:)