PDA

View Full Version : My Grocery Store Had Batman and Spider-Man Cupcakes

Tycho
10-09-2008, 10:55 PM
There was The DARK Knight with LIGHT Frosting! - and the Bat Signal was proudly displayed on top!

I had to buy that one!

There were several different types of Batman and Spider-Man cupcakes, all white cake with light colors of frosting. But the Spider-Man ones had red and blue sprinkles, the Batman ones were done with blue and yellow.

It was so Michael Bay Awesome that I had to phone JediTricks and JetsAndHeels from the grocery store.

But right now this Nerd has to log off so he doesn't miss even a minute of Smallville. I'm going to Metropolis with my cupcakes from Gotham!

mtriv73
10-10-2008, 11:01 AM
Did you buy a second one to keep mint in package or are you strictly an opener when it comes to cupcakes?

JetsAndHeels
10-10-2008, 11:11 AM
It was so Michael Bay Awesome that I had to phone JediTricks and JetsAndHeels from the grocery store.

I got your message. Too bad there weren't any Superman cupcakes. Your grocery store forgot the best hero of them all.

Rocketboy
10-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Your grocery store forgot the best hero of them all.Thats because Punisher cupcakes would be silly.

Tycho
10-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Did you buy a second one to keep mint in package or are you strictly an opener when it comes to cupcakes?

I'm strictly an opener when it comes to cupcakes.

They don't stay mint in the package for much longer than that little "Sell by...(date)" stamp on the outside of the box.

Then they loose their mint softness and turn to aged hardness.

Besides, when you first open them and sniff 'em, it's really fun how the frosting goes up your nose!

This happens again when you try to eat them and take a bite such that you get frosting and white cake while you're eating them.

Oh, and last night I shared them with a friend I have visiting me, and when we removed the batsignals from the frosting top - they were RINGS that you could wear on your finger! So we kind of felt like we were Green Lanterns combined with Batman and Batgirl in that respect. But my friend is much more like Catwoman (fortunately). :love:

cookiemonster
10-12-2008, 09:45 AM
Power Twins unite, lol.

bobafrett
10-12-2008, 10:22 AM
Oh, and last night I shared them with a friend I have visiting me, and when we removed the batsignals from the frosting top - they were RINGS that you could wear on your finger! So we kind of felt like we were Green Lanterns combined with Batman and Batgirl in that respect. But my friend is much more like Catwoman (fortunately). :love:

Those darn rings never fit over my finger. I have an assortment of rings like that, none of which fit over my stubby fingers.

Power Twins unite, lol.

I think it would be Wonder Twins, but in this case wonder geeks unite! (just kidding Josh)