PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Pumkin Carving Kit

DarthBobul
10-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Just wondering if anyone had found one of the kits at their local store yet. I called two here in Northern New Jersey and both times the people on the found had no idea what I was talking about.

Ji'dai
10-10-2008, 07:45 PM
I haven't seen them, but this is the first I've heard about it. I saw Pirates of the Caribbean kits last year.

I've used SW patterns I got off the 'net in the past. Zombie Pumpkins (http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/) is a cool site, but he now asks for a donation in order to get access to the good stuff.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-10-2008, 08:39 PM
I got one at Target a few weeks ago, and today the one I was at didn't have any. They're on an endcap near the arts and crafts aisle/section (not in the Halloween section, for whatever reason) alongside Pirates of the Caribbean sets and other similar things.

DarthBobul
10-11-2008, 12:40 AM
John are you from the Northern NJ area? went to the Target in Hackensack and while I didnt look in the crafts area, I had them look in the computer tonight and they could not find a listing. Are they in the same style box as the Easter Egg Coloring Kit? That kit is always in abundance around that time of year and always right out front when you walk into the store.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-11-2008, 04:43 AM
No, I'm from Colorado, but most stores have a more or less similar layout. The package is white, like the other CW stuff, and is more like a book with a blister on the front with the carving stuff on it, so it's not a box like the egg coloring kit.