PDA

View Full Version : Micro Machines mini heads from Pizza Hutt

Fighter of Frizzies
10-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Hello again, before I begin my big MM b/t thread, I was wondering if anybody had any of the mini heads they were offering at Pizza Hut. I'm looking for Bossk, Duros, Weequay, Luke Skywalker, 4-LOM, Snowtrooper, and if possible Darth Vader and C-3PO (even though they weren't from PH)

If this has to be posted in a b/s/t forum, just move it, I just figured I'd get more traffic posting it here. Thanks in advance

EDIT: Oh crud, I just looked at the forum list, can we only do trades on this forum? Did I not read the rules correctly? (If this has to be deleted, lmk)

JediTricks
10-16-2008, 01:04 AM
For Micro Machines, we can do trading in here, we're treating it like a collectors club.

Man, I remember those MM mini-head playsets, there was SO MUCH talk at the time, the bagged sets had a long run of popularity in the Galoob collectors. I never got into them though, but I remember paying a lot of attention to them.

Fighter of Frizzies
10-16-2008, 02:27 PM
Gotcha. I do have a number of Action fleet, some of it hard to find.

Fighter of Frizzies
10-26-2008, 11:33 AM
Bump (now that it's technically a trade thread)

Antilles01
12-22-2008, 11:20 PM
Sorry to resurrect this thread but i just watched a set of 6 pizza hut exclusive mini heads go for something like $12 on ebay. I hope that was you, Fighter of Frizzies! I myself just bought 3 of the 5 rare minihead sets from a guy in the UK, $115 altogether. The only ones I'm missing now are the sandtrooper, duros, and Bossk and the xwing pilot, 4-lom, and snowtrooper.