PDA

View Full Version : New Vehicles and Beasts rumor list!

Battle Droid
10-13-2008, 07:55 AM
From, http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Latest_Vehicle_Rumors_For_TLCTCW_118440.asp

# Clone Turbo Tank (from Revenge of the Sith)
# MagnaGuard Fighter (from Revenge of the Sith --confirmed during SDCC)
# Republic Tank Fighter (from The Clone Wars)
# Confederacy Tank Droid (from Revenge of the Sith)
# Wedge Antilles' Red Two X-Wing Fighter...with Wedge! (from A New Hope)

# Felucian Gelagrub (from Revenge of the Sith)
# Mustafar Lava Flea (from Revenge of the Sith)

pegger
10-13-2008, 09:00 AM
I just saw that list too. Pretty happy with it.

I thought I was done buying vehicles for a while. Looks like the only I would pass on is Wedge's X-Wing...

(Maybe the Tank Fighter too - anyone know what that is? - Hopefully it's the TX tank from the Clone Wars game...)

DarkArtist
10-13-2008, 09:30 AM
i just wonder if there is going to be another power FX scale X-Wing re-released for the Wedge Red 2 X-Wing. I can see Hasbro doing this and packing a really cool looking Wedge figure in it forcing everyone to buy one.

on the other side of it I can also see Hasbro repacking the original POTF version with a POTF Wedge figure or the Saga rehashed figure which doesn't fit in the either of the X-Wings.

Phantom-like Menace
10-13-2008, 10:08 AM

In my mind, I've already purchased this. I got two AT-TEs, but I'd only see myself getting one of these.

If this is the Sabre tank, I'm going to want at least four of these.

I'll grab a couple of these.

DarkJedi5
10-13-2008, 10:26 AM
This is the Juggernaught tank, no? It would have to be AT-TE scale to be accurate and I'm not sure I want to shell out for it honestly.

# MagnaGuard Fighter (from Revenge of the Sith --confirmed during SDCC)
Eh, maybe but only if it might be a passible IG-2000

If it's a Saber in the 20 range I'll get it.

# Confederacy Tank Droid (from Revenge of the Sith)
Again, for 20 I would certainly get one.

# Wedge Antilles' Red Two X-Wing Fighter...with Wedge! (from A New Hope)
Curse you Hasbro! This would be like the first time Wedge came out with the Millenium Falcon Carry case. I didn't buy that then either, no matter how much I love Wedge and pilots in general.

I'd get one.

# Mustafar Lava Flea (from Revenge of the Sith)
Again, just one.

Not totally excited though on the whole. I know they're running out of ideas and all but this is just too Clone Wars heavy for me. One OT vehicle that's outside the usual price point and will most likely be exclusive somewhere doesn't do it for me. Where's the new snowspeeder they were talking about? How about a Cloud Car? We'd go nuts for an all new speederbike sculpt, with a pilot we'd all pay 20 for that....

Old Fossil
10-13-2008, 01:14 PM
Stuff like this is killing my interest in SW collecting.:upset:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-13-2008, 02:13 PM
This seems like a very bizarre lineup, especially since they haven't done just beasts by themselves in a long time. I'd love to get all of them, though.

Ando
10-13-2008, 02:47 PM
This sounds like a really fun list...

For me, I will probably get:

2-4 each Turbo Tanks

4-6 each Fighter Tanks

1-2 Felucian Gelagrub

1-2 Confederacy Tank Droids

cookiemonster
10-13-2008, 03:15 PM
The only thing on the list that interests me is the possibility that there might be a Proper Scaled Wedge Antilles.

The other stuff not that bothered about, unless the X-Wing is a Brand New One and Proper Scale which I dont see happening, as they like to rehash POTF2 stuff.

Now if they had said we are releasing the Clone Wars Y-Wing, then I would get excited.

Bosskman
10-13-2008, 03:16 PM
I'll take one Turbo Tank, one MG Fighter, 2 Tank Droids, 2 Lava Fleas, one Gelagrub and Wedge's XWing as long as it's the big one and not the vintage mold one. No Clone Wars tanks for me though.

Jargo
10-13-2008, 03:42 PM
how come the lava flea didn't jump from rock outcrop to rock outcrop? you'd think something that big would leap around rather than just amble along.

I'd have to see it before thinking about buying it. and unless the gela grub is squishy rubber i won't get one. made of hard plastic it just wouldn't seem right.

not interested in any of the vehicles.

FundingMyAddiction
10-13-2008, 07:30 PM
how come the lava flea didn't jump from rock outcrop to rock outcrop? you'd think something that big would leap around rather than just amble along.

I'd have to see it before thinking about buying it. and unless the gela grub is squishy rubber i won't get one. made of hard plastic it just wouldn't seem right.

not interested in any of the vehicles.

That's the same thing I was thinking. It'll be interesting to see the execution.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-13-2008, 08:22 PM
The other stuff not that bothered about, unless the X-Wing is a Brand New One and Proper Scale which I dont see happening, as they like to rehash POTF2 stuff.

What's wrong with the one they've got now - the one based on the Power F/X one that has been used for Red Leader's in 2003 and Luke's on Dagobah in 2002 and 2006? That's a great ship, and I assume they'll do that one if and when they do any of them in the future.

cookiemonster
10-13-2008, 08:27 PM
I wasnt refering to the Power F/X because I had completely forgot about that one, lol.