PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be cool if they made a Chris Hansen action figure?

Tycho
10-14-2008, 02:20 AM
Well wouldn't it? You know those photo-comics at the back of Lee's or Tomart's? Think of what they could create with a Chris Hansen action figure talking to one of our favorite heroes or villains every month!

[To Luke Skywalker in the Death Star Cell Block 2137] "So you came here with weapons and in the company of a dirty old man to do exactly what with your teenage sister?"

Luke: "I don't know. Maybe we were just going to talk in the garbage chute."

cookiemonster
10-14-2008, 10:27 AM
Tycho, I am going to have to respectfully say your Nuts, but I am being respectful when I say this, lol.:thumbsup:

El Chuxter
10-14-2008, 12:16 PM
He could be in the Indiana Jones line, sorta an after-the-fact explanation for what happened to Short Round.

"Mr Jones, why are you travelling in the company of a young boy? Why don't you have a seat?"

cookiemonster
10-14-2008, 01:32 PM
Or it could be Qui Gon Jinn and Anakin "Mr Jinn, whats this about wanting to test the young boys Midi Chlorians"

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-14-2008, 01:57 PM
He'd certainly have to at least ask about Ahsoka's tube top.

LTBasker
10-14-2008, 05:41 PM
I would get it only if it came with, or was released alongside an electronic playset that had a pop-out camera crew. It would finally give a significant use for Malcolm's daughter that came with the Lost World van convoy thing.

LusiferSam
10-15-2008, 12:05 AM
Who the devil is Chris Hansen? Why should we have an action figure of lollygagger?