PDA

View Full Version : Regular white clones with removable helmets...

jedimastergeorge06
10-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Hasbro needs to make the regular white clones where the helmets come off like they did with the newer stormtroopers. But make the clones with different hair styles like in the cartoon. Or maybe make like five clones all with different hair styles in a battle pack .....maybe an exclusive or something like that.

Any thoughts?

Darth Jax
10-21-2008, 07:29 PM
clones, and stormies for that matter, that take off their helmets are likely to end up dead. i don't need removal helmets for any of my infantry/footsoldier types figures (and that goes for all the generic Cobra viper troops as well).

Old Fossil
10-21-2008, 10:19 PM
It's "whittle," two t's.:thumbsup:

Ando
10-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Hasbro needs to make the regular white clones where the helmets come off like they did with the newer stormtroopers. But make the clones with different hair styles like in the cartoon. Or maybe make like five clones all with different hair styles in a battle pack .....maybe an exclusive or something like that.

Any thoughts?

I think that's a great idea. Personally, I am hoping they will re-release the Evolutions Clone Trooper with a Phase I trooper helmet, Phase II trooper helmet, and Phase I pilot helmet and put 4-6 in a repaint wave case.

I am not sure about everyone else, but I need Phase I pilots BAD.

JediTricks
10-25-2008, 10:23 PM
It's "whittle," two t's.:thumbsup:
It's "douche", with an e. :p

Before today, I would have said "nah" to this, the clones we have are good enough and we do have a few commanders with removable helmets. But last night's episode was all-clones and it makes a difference to who they are on the show, to their humanity vs the clankers. Plus, the TAC Stormtrooper is better for having a removable helmet, even if the head inside is so very wrong the poseability and natural fit make a huge difference there.

Old Fossil
10-26-2008, 10:15 AM
It's "douche", with an e. :p

"-bag", my spouse might add.:kiss:

DarkArtist
10-26-2008, 06:24 PM

Any thoughts?

I totally agree but make it a battle pack non exclusive. would rather see that the pack is available in everystore.

would love to see perhaps a new Fox made with a removable helmet, and perhaps even a figure of Gree to boot. found these cool customs on ebay. would love to see Hasbro do some of these