PDA

View Full Version : "Chewie, get down here!"

stillakid
10-22-2008, 12:01 AM
Han Solo
Chewie, get down here! She's wounded!

I've always wondered, what exactly was Chewie going to be able to do if he came down to help Han with Leia? Was Chewie also an EMT? :confused:

Rocketboy
10-22-2008, 12:19 AM
He's got band-aids in his man purse.

Slicker
10-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Perhaps he was going to have Chewie carry her out of there as there were still Imperials around that could possibly do harm. Chewie is no doubts a lot stronger than Han so Han could've covered Chewie while he evacuated Leia...why she wouldn't be able to walk when she has an arm wound is beyond me though. ;)

JediTricks
10-25-2008, 10:27 PM
Han cannot both hold off Imperial troops and care to Leia's wounds, so he needs Chewie's help in defending them.

El Chuxter
10-26-2008, 01:13 AM
Perhaps he was going to have Chewie carry her out of there as there were still Imperials around that could possibly do harm. Chewie is no doubts a lot stronger than Han so Han could've covered Chewie while he evacuated Leia...why she wouldn't be able to walk when she has an arm wound is beyond me though. ;)

Shock of being hit by a blaster bolt, maybe? Those things can burn through steel, so I'd imagine it's pretty traumatic to even get a glancing blow.

Rocketboy
10-26-2008, 02:11 AM
Han probably wanted Chewie to cop a feel on Leia also.

Engineernerd
10-26-2008, 08:35 AM
I'm going with JT's theory of needing cover. However, I do like the idea of band-aids(tm) in the man purse.

dr_evazan22
10-26-2008, 11:07 AM
While its definitely believable that Chewie has band-aids in his purse, I'm goin' with Rocketboys theory...

Han and Chewie have been crushin' on Leia since her white-dress ANH days. Now that she's injured in a hostile environment they can get a little quid pro quo. After seeing her in that bikini at Jabba's they're frustrated that the only one who gets any play from her is her own brother Luke.

jediguy
10-26-2008, 12:12 PM

yup, that's it

a man's purse is called a 'murse'

it's true!

Devo
10-26-2008, 02:01 PM
While its definitely believable that Chewie has band-aids in his purse, I'm goin' with Rocketboys theory...

Han and Chewie have been crushin' on Leia since her white-dress ANH days. Now that she's injured in a hostile environment they can get a little quid pro quo. After seeing her in that bikini at Jabba's they're frustrated that the only one who gets any play from her is her own brother Luke.

Does it count as bestiality if Leia gets it on with Chewie? No one bats an eyelid when a klingon and a human have 'relations' in star trek.....

LusiferSam
10-27-2008, 01:33 AM

Well can you really blame Chewie for carrying a purse? As a nudist where else is he going to carry stuff like his set of keys for the Falcon or his wallet? His bandolier? I don't think so. So what if has a few extra items in there like band-aids, kleenex, a nail file, case for his sun glasses, and other miscellaneous items, I still respect him.

Rocketboy
10-27-2008, 05:06 AM
He also carries a comb in there.

And probably some mints.

JediTricks
10-27-2008, 05:39 PM
I'd like to see a better purse than Chewie's, it's got ammo packs lining the entire strap!

"Mister mugger, you can have my wallet when you can pry it from my cold, dead paws!"

Jargo
11-12-2008, 04:30 PM
IIRC the Dorling Kindersley visual dictionary states that the packs on chewies bandolier are mostly holding tools and small bits and bobs like screws and glue and rubber bands and spark plugs for when he's fixing up the falcon. probably got hair slides in there too. and ribbons and bows. sachets of shampoo/hair conditioner stolen from hotels.

Rocketboy
11-12-2008, 06:31 PM
IIRC the Dorling Kindersley visual dictionary states that the packs on chewies bandolier are mostly holding tools and small bits and bobs like screws and glue and rubber bands and spark plugs for when he's fixing up the falcon. probably got hair slides in there too. and ribbons and bows. sachets of shampoo/hair conditioner stolen from hotels.And band-aids.

Jargo
11-12-2008, 07:10 PM
and band aids. with Winnie the pooh characters on them.

TeeEye7
12-11-2008, 02:06 AM

AND Bactine!

bobafrett
12-11-2008, 07:49 AM
Also Han and Lukes clothing when they did the strip tease to attract the Stormtroopers, whom they eventually stole their armor from.

JimJamBonds
12-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Wookie saliva cures everything.