PDA

View Full Version : Legacy wave 4

DarkJedi5
10-22-2008, 09:12 AM
Reports of the new Endor BP and the wave 4 of Legacy are popping up all over the net. Anyone find anything yet?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-22-2008, 09:29 AM
Nothing in Ohio from what i've seen. I just want the Organa's and FX-6 from the Legacy wave as the rest are pretty much repacks/repaints. I think FX-6 might be a repack, but I can't remember.

Battle Droid
10-22-2008, 10:06 AM
None of them are repacks or repaints except for the Felucia Clone Trooper.

jamesbondo07
10-22-2008, 10:07 AM
Haven't found anything in stores. However I think hasbrotoyshop has them up for sale.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-22-2008, 10:31 AM
None of them are repacks or repaints except for the Felucia Clone Trooper.

huh. I'll be damned. I thought for sure at least Grievous was a repack. Is he a new sculpt or something?

El Chuxter
10-22-2008, 10:32 AM
New and properly-scaled. :thumbsup: But lacking a cape. :thumbsdown:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-22-2008, 10:35 AM
He has the ability to split his arms from two to four. :fourthumbsup: But he has only two lightsabers for some reason. :twothumbsdown:

JetsAndHeels
10-22-2008, 10:44 AM
I have not seen any of wave 4 anywhere around here, but some of 3 is still lingering. At least they are not too hard to find here.

What I am really trying to find are some of the wave 3 from the Clone Wars, but I will leave that for the appropriate thread.

He has the ability to split his arms from two to four. :fourthumbsup:
That is pretty darn cool!!

But he has only two lightsabers for some reason. :twothumbsdown:

That is pretty darn stupid!!

DarkJedi5
10-22-2008, 10:56 AM
The lack of lightsabers does not bother me, I'm not going to be using my old Grievouses anymore so the new one can have all of theirs. I am bummed about the cape. I guess Hasbro just wanted to make sure they could rerelease this figure on a card again sometime soon.

JetsAndHeels
10-22-2008, 11:00 AM
The lack of lightsabers does not bother me, I'm not going to be using my old Grievouses anymore so the new one can have all of theirs.

I agree...the fact that it only comes with 2 sabers does not mean I will not buy it, because I will. I just think its a bit odd to feature a figure who wields 4 sabers at that point in the film and then only stick 2 in the package. I guess the non-collectors or kids are the ones who will have to find another way around this. Folks like us have lightsabers galore for figures, but some of them may not.

figrin bran
10-22-2008, 11:04 AM
Even the CW Grievous came with 4 sabers so I don't see why the Legacy wave 3 one didn't.

I tempted to order from HTS ("MDCREW" will save you 20% but you still have to pay shipping) but most likely I'll see these at retail first so I'll hold off on it.

DarkJedi5
10-22-2008, 11:46 AM
Just ordered Grievous, thanks for the code figrin!

cookiemonster
10-22-2008, 12:10 PM
I am after the Grievous and FX-6, out of this wave. Oh and the Death Star Droid Wannabe.

DarkJedi5
10-22-2008, 12:24 PM
I am after the Grievous and FX-6, out of this wave. Oh and the Death Star Droid Wannabe.

Well Grievous and FX were available online at HTS (good prices and with Figrin's code even more reasonable) but if you want the droid you'll have to get the whole wave or trade for parts or buy them on eBay or something.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Unless i'm reading it wrong, the Grievous and FX-6 figures from HTS have a scheduled release date of 12/08.

And thanks for the heads up and new info, folks!! I thought this wave was mostly repacks; looks like I should be on the lookout during the coming weeks. :thumbsup:

Obsession is Nute
10-23-2008, 12:02 AM
This is so frustrating!!! I have only recently found some of Wave 3, they are virtually impossible to find! Now people are finding wave 4!?! Ugh, life can be quite unfair.

I agree with you Chuxter, thumbs down on the lack of a cape. He is to scale, and the mold looks good, so why screw this up by leaving out an important piece like that?

Anyone seen the Thrawn and Xizor battle packs? I am assuming they are scheduled for release this year, but I may be wrong...

DarkJedi5
10-23-2008, 12:09 AM
Haven't seen the comic packs but I do know that all of wave three is on HTS. I would order what you need cause I'm not sure these will be on the pegs for much longer.

Mvader91
10-23-2008, 03:13 AM
Well Grievous and FX were available online at HTS (good prices and with Figrin's code even more reasonable) but if you want the droid you'll have to get the whole wave or trade for parts or buy them on eBay or something.
Found this wave a walmart tonight. Used K-mart and picked them up for 4.99! WHAZ UPPPPP!!!!Grab your sunday newspaper and save now!

Kidhuman
10-23-2008, 04:58 AM
I havent seen wave 4, but did see the Endor BP. Horrid paint jobs on thoe

DarkArtist
10-23-2008, 07:11 AM
picked up all of Wave 4 this morninig from Walmart in Old Bridge. haven't opened any yet but looking forward to it.

also spotted the Clone Wars Gunship (passed on it for now) and saw there were 6 boxes of A-Wings waiting to be opened. (gonna go back this afternoon and score one)

El Chuxter
10-23-2008, 08:57 AM
I agree with you Chuxter, thumbs down on the lack of a cape. He is to scale, and the mold looks good, so why screw this up by leaving out an important piece like that?

Same reason they initially did him so grossly out of scale: so they can re-release him in a year or two with a cape, and people will buy him again.

I wonder if they don't realize that business model may not work as well given the current economic conditions.

pbarnard
10-23-2008, 09:48 AM
They are basically recession proof. When everyone else has been crashing, they don't fall as far (same with Mattel and companies like Johnson and Johnson). Toys and personal hygine products. Recession proof. Good for the portfolio.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-23-2008, 11:17 AM
picked up all of Wave 4 this morninig from Walmart in Old Bridge. haven't opened any yet but looking forward to it.

also spotted the Clone Wars Gunship (passed on it for now) and saw there were 6 boxes of A-Wings waiting to be opened. (gonna go back this afternoon and score one)

Thanks for the wally world tip. I checked a fwe wm's in my area and nada. I'll look at a few more tomorrow.

DarkArtist
10-23-2008, 01:14 PM
I have to say Grievous looks awesome and towers over the Commander Faie figure. I'll post a pic soon. the detail in amazing, kinda sad about the fact that he has no cape though.

the arms locking is cool, a major improvement over the ROTS deluxe Grievous back in the day.

Commander Faie is another cool figure from the wave - new head sculpt and a much needed improvement over the Walmart Comic Pack version.

see pics

DarkJedi5
10-23-2008, 03:14 PM
I know Faie wasn't the Clone commander from the Walmart pack, that was Keller. Is that supposed to be the unit this version of Faie is from?

DarkArtist
10-23-2008, 03:41 PM
I know Faie wasn't the Clone commander from the Walmart pack, that was Keller. Is that supposed to be the unit this version of Faie is from?

my bad on that i thought Faie was the clone with the comic pack. it actually is commander Keller with the walmart pack and Commander Faie is the new figure. i got them confused because they both sorta look alike.

jamesbondo07
10-23-2008, 06:33 PM
There is also another code TIERCAT8 that basicaly is 20% off

10 off $50 or more
20 off $100 or more
50 off $250 or more

Is there a thread for posting hasbro codes?

DarkArtist
10-24-2008, 07:43 AM
I recieved a catalog in the mail yesterday for HTS offering that code. they have pics of Wave 3 and some of the Clone Wars stuff. Catalog also showed all the new GI Joe's and very few Indy items (kinda of sad).

DarkArtist
10-24-2008, 02:35 PM
Ok, so i opened FX-6 last night and I have to say I'm really not liking the figure at this point. all the arms pegs are either way too big or too thin for them to stick in the sockets and the thin ones keep falling out off. it's really frustrating.

both organa figures are nice and Breha is a welcome addtion to the line, can finally use the baby leia accessory with her and bail looks good since we now have him in the sorta tailored long jacket.

the 327th clone is a straight repack and the droid part is the chest (which also comes with Commander Faie) so this is easily a skip figure unless you army build.

Stass Allie is a nice figure and again another welcome addtion to the Jedi Order.

DarkJedi5
10-24-2008, 02:56 PM
Stass Allie is a nice figure and again another welcome addtion to the Jedi Order.

I heard Stass was a slight retool from the ROTS version, can you confirm this or is she all new?

FundingMyAddiction
10-24-2008, 05:53 PM
I received my cases of this wave from StarWarsShop today. Weird since I had just e-mailed them a couple of days ago and they'd sent back a mass e-mail saying that a manufacturer's error had delayed them until November. I'm glad to have them sooner than later though.

DarkJedi5
10-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Wow, I couldn't even find it on the site!

Mad Slanted Powers
10-24-2008, 10:05 PM
Haven't seen this wave in the store yet. Wal-Mart had pegs full of stuff, but mostly CW and SL. I did find some of the newer SL figures though and picked up a BARC and ARC trooper. I found the B'omarr Monastery & Endor Generator Assault battle packs there as well. I've seen the comic packs through #7 (Leia/Tobbi Dala), but no Leia/Xizor or Thrawn/Karrde.

bigbarada
10-24-2008, 10:48 PM
I found the entire wave at the Shelbyville Wal-Mart yesterday. They look alright, but I didn't pick up any of them. Just not into realistic prequel figures right now.

Kidhuman
10-25-2008, 05:40 AM
I preordered the wave on HTS.

DarkArtist
10-25-2008, 12:38 PM
I heard Stass was a slight retool from the ROTS version, can you confirm this or is she all new?

I can't remember if Stass was in the ROTS wave besides the Delucxe version with the Barc Speeder. i believe it's an all new SA Sculpt of Stass Allie.

JetsAndHeels
10-25-2008, 12:57 PM
I am glad some of you are finding this wave, but quite honestly it is making me mad at my local stores....I still have yet to see an Ashoka figure from the CW series, so my guess is this wave 4 will be after that. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised.

DarkArtist
10-25-2008, 03:04 PM
I am glad some of you are finding this wave, but quite honestly it is making me mad at my local stores....I still have yet to see an Ashoka figure from the CW series, so my guess is this wave 4 will be after that. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised.

Jets i'll keep my eyes open for you on Ashoka. spotted a couple last night I'll check again later. will let you know if i find one.

Kidhuman
10-25-2008, 10:24 PM
I saw an Ahsoka today and a little girl took it off the pegs before me. Only one I have seen so far. I did get Odball and Cody though

Snowtrooper
10-26-2008, 01:00 PM
i found the Organas, Stall Allie, & 327th star corp trooper yesterday. Missed out on the rest of the wave.(the ones I really wanted the most of course)

Blue2th
10-26-2008, 02:29 PM
There is also another code TIERCAT8 that basicaly is 20% off

10 off $50 or more
20 off $100 or more
50 off $250 or more

Is there a thread for posting hasbro codes?

I don't know but I used this code you provided in this post for all of wave 4 (except the Star Corps figure- sold out)

Thanks jamesbondo07! :thumbsup:

JetsAndHeels
10-26-2008, 04:08 PM
Jets i'll keep my eyes open for you on Ashoka. spotted a couple last night I'll check again later. will let you know if i find one.

Thanks for the offer man, but last night I actually found one!! It was at the back of the peg, and I nearly missed it because there was nothing else from the new wave there.

Thanks for the offer though, I may need it later for something else. :)

jamesbondo07
10-26-2008, 05:16 PM
Found most of this wave to day at Wal-Mart. Just missing General Grievous. I like commader FAIE more then I thought I would.

DarkArtist
10-26-2008, 05:40 PM
found the Assualt at the Shield Generator battle pack today. cool set the Imperial Officer is a great figure, the Rebel in Biker Scout outfit is another nice addition, Han is meh at best, again problems with the waist, R2 is pretty cool with the lightning effect.

Kidhuman
10-26-2008, 08:16 PM
I too finally got the Ahsoka figure. Thanks for looking out DarkArtist, I appreiate it. The irony of it is funny.

Bib Un-Fortuna
10-28-2008, 02:36 PM
I'm confused about something: are there 6 or 7 figures in this wave? I count 7, but I thought the BAD waves were supposed to be either 6 (for one "humanoid" droid) or 8 (for 2 R-series droids). If there is 7, does one have a repeated droid part?

sebillba
10-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Just 6: Bail and Breha, Stass Allie, Grievous, Faie and FX-6.

Bib Un-Fortuna
10-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Then what wave is the Clone 327th Star Corps figure, which is in HTS, and been listed as wave 4?

sebillba
10-28-2008, 02:59 PM
Uh, no idea.... I pre-ordered mine from Star Action Figures, and there's only 6 listed.... hopefully this clone is just a Greatest Hits figure, or whatever the repacks are called...... ??

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-28-2008, 03:40 PM
so, are these primarily being found at just wally world's at the moment? I've checked Targets and WM's and no dice as of yet.

mtriv73
10-28-2008, 03:42 PM
Then what wave is the Clone 327th Star Corps figure, which is in HTS, and been listed as wave 4?

It's like Gree and the Kashyyk trooper were in eairlier waves. It's a repack that will come with a part for the current wave.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-28-2008, 04:07 PM
It's like Gree and the Kashyyk trooper were in eairlier waves. It's a repack that will come with a part for the current wave.
True. Confusingly, though, his card lists him as being in the BAD line, even though he should be in the GH line since his droid part is redundant.

DarkArtist
10-28-2008, 04:21 PM
True. Confusingly, though, his card lists him as being in the BAD line, even though he should be in the GH line since his droid part is redundant.

I thought the GH line was only going to include the Clone Trooper lockers with weapons. I believe the 327th is part of the line as he has a number in that wave yet is packed with the torso for the droid.

Bib Un-Fortuna
10-28-2008, 05:05 PM
Well at least my confusion is justified. All I've been able to come up with is that the 327th trooper is #BAD 29, and that he is in fact in wave 4, which means it is a 7-figure wave. So . . . to anyone who has found this wave (I have not, obviously), what figs come with what droid parts? Is this a complete 6-part droid with a repeat part in the 7th figure, or is it an extra torso/head from this wave?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-28-2008, 05:35 PM
You can see carded shots here (http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=7399&zoneid=2), and also see which parts come with which figure. The 327th Trooper comes with the torso, and so does Commander Faie.

In the initial shipments of wave 4, each figure apart from the 327th Trooper will be packed two to a case. The trooper will show up in future revisions.

Bib Un-Fortuna
10-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Thanks JJL

Mad Slanted Powers
10-28-2008, 06:37 PM
I thought the GH line was only going to include the Clone Trooper lockers with weapons. I believe the 327th is part of the line as he has a number in that wave yet is packed with the torso for the droid.
The Saga Legends figures have the lockers, while the Greatest Hits are part of the build-a-droid line. They just have different numbering than the regular Legacy figures.

Kidhuman
10-28-2008, 10:11 PM
Thr trooper looks alot like the Yellow ARC that is out now.

DarkJedi5
10-28-2008, 10:15 PM
I'm almost positive there's almost nothing new about this trooper though, I think he's the Evo mold maybe he sports a clean paint scheme this time but that would be the only difference.

Mad Slanted Powers
10-28-2008, 11:46 PM
That does seem odd that it is labeled as BD 29, since it appears to be a repack of the Evolutions ROTS clone.

DarkJedi5
10-31-2008, 08:50 AM
FYI: the Grievous I ordered from HTS shipped today. It looks like the December ship date they were showing has been pushed up.

Blue2th
10-31-2008, 09:08 AM
They sent my Grievous and Stassi Alli today, but the rest of the wave is Dec. 8th. :(

figrin bran
11-08-2008, 04:34 PM
That does seem odd that it is labeled as BD 29, since it appears to be a repack of the Evolutions ROTS clone.

I saw it today and am pretty sure that it's a repack of the Evolutions ROTS clone. It does come indeed with a BAD piece but it's not a piece that's exclusive to the figure. I forget exactly which piece (either an arm or a leg) comes with the Clone but if you buy all the other figures in the wave - Grievous, Bail, Breha, FX-6, Stass Allie, you won't need the arm or leg from the Clone in order to complete the droid.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out which FX-6 arms go into which slots.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-08-2008, 04:43 PM
I saw it today and am pretty sure that it's a repack of the Evolutions ROTS clone. It does come indeed with a BAD piece but it's not a piece that's exclusive to the figure. I forget exactly which piece (either an arm or a leg) comes with the Clone but if you buy all the other figures in the wave - Grievous, Bail, Breha, FX-6, Stass Allie, you won't need the arm or leg from the Clone in order to complete the droid.
Both the 327th Star Corps Clone Trooper and Commander Faie have the torso piece. I agree that they definitely should have labeled this figure as GH #5 instead of BD #29, since Hasbro has said you need all the BD droids to complete all the droids, and this one is misleading. He is, however different in a few small areas. The white stripe on the top of his helmet has been painted over with the yellow color, and he comes with both Evolutions guns molded in black. His body is otherwise identical to the clean version from the Betrayal on Felucia Battle Pack, as far as I can tell.

I got him yesterday, along with Stass and the Organa clan, at Wal-Mart.

Mad Slanted Powers
11-08-2008, 04:52 PM
I found Stass and the Organas at Wal-Mart today, but didn't see the others.

Stass and the Organas, that sounds like a band name or something. Are they on tour with STANCE?

Obsession is Nute
11-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Found Stass and Bail at a Supertarget, today. The one figure that I really, REALLY want is he to-scale Grevious. Hopefully he will pop up sometime soon.

JetsAndHeels
11-11-2008, 07:35 AM
I got Bail and Stass last night at Wal-Mart. They had Breha also but I decided to pass....not really a figure I wanted to drop $7 on.

obi-dad
11-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Found Stass and Bail at a Supertarget, today.

This one definitely isn't a band, but perhaps a wine? I drink beer, not wine, so maybe someone else is more familiar iwth Stass & Bail? Who knows, maybe they actually are a duet like Brewer & Shipley? Didn't they do "One toke over the line"?

Stass and the Organas, that sounds like a band name or something. Are they on tour with STANCE?

I'm going to have to download some songs by Stass and the Organas... sounds like a good group to me.

Mad Slanted Powers
11-11-2008, 06:57 PM
And I later realized the band is Stanse and not Stance.

DarkJedi5
11-12-2008, 10:45 AM
And by that I mean I can't get him to stand. I bought two of these figures and have trouble with both of these guys so it's either a problem with me or the fig. His feet have no holes so I can't use a stand and his legs are pretty soft and tend to buckle after a few hours. I even managed to use those clear plastic rubberbands to attach him to a stand but after a few hours he starts to lean and soon toples. Is this another good looking figure that won't stand or is it just me?

Obsession is Nute
11-17-2008, 02:42 PM
I managed to finally finish collecting wave 3 and 4, mostly from a small Target store.

My Toys R Us has been boarderlining on useless since Midnight Madness, it is really sad. They have the largest amount of space devoted to Star Wars, too! ::Sigh::.

Anways, I have not opened them yet, but the Grevious looks a little dissapointing. The body looks great, but the face is a mess. It is waaaay too dirty. It looks like the face of the delux ROTS Grevious. Combined with the fact that they did not include a cape, really detracts from the overall figure. If it is true that the figure does not stand up and does not have legholes...

I am determined to make this figure work. He may need some serious "modifications," so I will have to see. My preview ROTS figure with a cape swap has been my display figure up to this point. Beyond the lack of articulation and scale, that figure was as near perfect as they came. Perfect paint app.

I just hope we see the scaled figure fixed with an added cape, in a battle pack or something. Although, that is probably not cost effective, so I am not holding my breath.

Nothing frustrates me more than when Hasbro clearly listens to us (which I seriously do appreciate), but FAIL to deliver when they try to do it. Making things stand is clearly important to us, why would they not test this out? Failing the ability to stand on its own, why would they not try and include some foot holes? The cape...ugh. I know it increases their cost, but it is not a one-shot accessory, it can be used again and again with future Greviouses. Is there anyone out there that actually did not want the cape?

Sorry to rant, but this is the one figure of waves 3 and 4 that had me really, really excited. If not the figure that had me most excited for, this year. I foolishly expected more.

Mad Slanted Powers
11-17-2008, 08:29 PM
I've not found this Grievous yet, but I certain have had issues with other versions. The ankles on my TSC version seem to have warped to the point where he has to have his knees bent quite a bit for him to stand. According to RS, it is just a repaint of the sneak preview version, but it didn't do that.

The Clone Wars version doesn't have peg holes either. At first I thought this was a cool figure with the two sets of arms and the larger scale, but it lacks articulation and he keeps falling over.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Found Grievous today and from what I can see/tell being a MOC collector, I like him.

Still need FX-6 and Faie. I got a tip to look at Kohls and they had the rest of this wave, just not the two I needed. So if you haven't already, start checking Kohls stores. :thumbsup:

Qui-Long Gone
11-20-2008, 01:28 PM
I picked up the Grevious today. The paint is mehhh....but it's a big figure with nice articulation (why did they go cheep on no peg holes?).

I like that he can have 2 arms or 4, nice touch....

Certainly the posability makes it a fun figure!

DarkArtist
11-20-2008, 01:56 PM
I picked up the Grevious today. The paint is mehhh....but it's a big figure with nice articulation (why did they go cheep on no peg holes?).

I like that he can have 2 arms or 4, nice touch....

Certainly the posability makes it a fun figure!

I have to say he's my favorite of the whole wave, second only to Faie. i think Hasbro did an awesome job on this figure, just wished they packed in a cloak as well

Qui-Long Gone
11-20-2008, 02:07 PM
A cloak and two more sabers would have been cool.....

DarkJedi5
11-20-2008, 02:17 PM
why did they go cheep on no peg holes

I don't think they went cheep, I just don't think there was enough plastic there to add them. I would have gladly traded a little accuracy to make a wad of plastic simlar to a heel so that the figure could have a foot peg. It's a great sculpt and a great fig and they'll get lots of use out of the mold but it just doesn't stand for very long.

El Chuxter
11-20-2008, 02:26 PM
I'm actually thinking of passing on the Grievous, even as excited as I was about him. Because I know a reissue with a cloak is almost guaranteed within two years.

DarkJedi5
11-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Frankly, I'd be surprised if it took that long, I bet he's out in a battle pack with a cloak by the end of '09. On the other hand, if you're a diorama builder like me, then not every Grievous figure needs a cape because he didn't wear one the entire movie....

Qui-Long Gone
11-20-2008, 02:35 PM
The head paint on this Grevious isn't all that great....can his head be swapt for other better paint versions?

*Did he keep his trophy sabers in his cloak or on a belt? I'd like to see that added in the future...

*This fig stands up great against an Obi....

FundingMyAddiction
11-20-2008, 10:31 PM
I don't know if it's been mentioned but did anybody else notice that Faie is considerably shorter than other troopers?

El Chuxter
11-20-2008, 11:01 PM
He had to have his shins removed after he was shot by the Japanese in World War II.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-21-2008, 10:05 AM
Finally found Faie and FX6 at Target today. Faie was on the shelf and I tracked down a very friendly target employee who gladly scanned the UPC and went to find the case in the back. This is great considering the last two target stores I went to refused to look in the back, with one guy being a total a--hole (I complained via the target website and got 10 bucks in coupons!). I just don't get why some stores are so stingy to collectors. Sure, some are pushy putzes, but most are pretty friendly. Oh, and we also help their sales A LOT. But I digress.

I like Faie although my initial thoughts were that with the large poncho thing it looks like his head is really small. Overall though, I like them. :thumbsup:

sebillba
11-21-2008, 02:11 PM
You can see carded shots here (http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=7399&zoneid=2), and also see which parts come with which figure. The 327th Trooper comes with the torso, and so does Commander Faie.

Well it looks like Hasbro have screwed over UK collectors once again. I pre-ordered my wave 4 from Star Action Figures, and have just had this email:

Thanks for your order for the set of 6 Star Wars Legacy Collection Wave 4.

The stock has arrived today, and Hasbro have included a previous unannounced (in the UK) figures in the collection

The figures in question is http://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/clone-trooper-327th-star-corps---star-wars-legacy-collection-wave-4-3602-p.asp (http://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/clone-trooper-327th-star-corps---star-wars-legacy-collection-wave-4-3602-p.asp) Clone Trooper 327th Star Corps.

It appears that the way Hasbro have packed the build a droid part, this figure is required to complete the build a droid" for this set. I am emailing to find out whether or not you want to add this figure to your order for an additional 7?

Please could you confirm whether or not you wish me to add this figure to your order.

I apologise for the inconvenience, and this only come to light when the figures arrive late this afternoon.

I replied that I'd heard this figures comes with the same torso piece as Faie, and asked them to check and clarify. And this is their reply:

It does come with a vital part, one of the arms.

On the pics supplied by Hasbro and shown on site, it appears the droid parts are different to what has been supplied in the UK. In the US wave you don't need this figure to complete the droid, but in the UK you do. The Bail figure was originally shown with the arm, but this figure now has a leg piece.

So now I have to pay an extra 7 for my "free" pack-in figure. Thanks Hasbro.:mad::mad::mad:

Qui-Long Gone
11-24-2008, 01:01 PM
he Had To Have His Shins Removed After He Was Shot By The Japanese In World War Ii.

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Old Fossil
11-28-2008, 09:56 AM
Bought Greivous, Faie, Bail Organa, Stass Allie, Jodo Kast, and another Saelucami Trooper at WM yesterday. I have been on the fence about Greivous, until I saw the one hanging on the pegs.

Greivous is huge! He stands almost exactly 1 inch taller than the deluxe ROTS Greivous, the only other figure of the General I ever bought.

Points of note:

1. His arms snap together on either side, so that he can be displayed with either 2 arms or the 4 extended.

2. His collar is a separate piece. Not sure why.

3. He can stand pretty good.

4. He has "waist" (really lower torso) articulation.

All in all, I am satisfied with this, surely now the "ultimate" Greivous. My only complaint is that he did not come with a cape. :tired:

JetsAndHeels
11-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Bought Greivous, Faie, Bail Organa, Stass Allie, Jodo Kast, and another Saelucami Trooper at WM yesterday. I have been on the fence about Greivous, until I saw the one hanging on the pegs.

Greivous is huge! He stands almost exactly 1 inch taller than the deluxe ROTS Greivous, the only other figure of the General I ever bought.

Points of note:

1. His arms snap together on either side, so that he can be displayed with either 2 arms or the 4 extended.

2. His collar is a separate piece. Not sure why.

3. He can stand pretty good.

4. He has "waist" (really lower torso) articulation.

All in all, I am satisfied with this, surely now the "ultimate" Greivous. My only complaint is that he did not come with a cape. :tired:

I am going to buy him off of Hasbrotoyshop.com. I am sick and tired of looking for him and never seeing him in a store.

Cane_Adiss
11-30-2008, 10:36 AM
Picked up the lot of wave 4 over the past two weeks (except the clone trooper). Grievous, FX-6 and Faie at Target in Wilkes-Barre PA and Bail, Breha and Stass Allie at Kohls. I must say I was initially wary of buying all of this wave but overall I'm very pleased.

You better get FX-6 and Breha while you can because they are hard to find now and probably will never see store pegs again after this wave. Both are excellent figures for what they are. The FX droid is probably the neatest figure in the wave.

I doubt Hasbro will find a way to improve on Bail excecpt maybe added knees (which are unnecessary). His robe is kinda bulky but you can make it look good with some futzing. Overall an excellent figure.

Grievous is a little rubbery, but he stands fine and his splitting arm feature works well enough. Obviously he's missing his cape, but I'm guessing it was a cost cutting move to leave it out. I'd bet money we'll see this mold re-released with a cape within the next few years. This one is actually one of the weaker figures in the wave.

Stass and Faie seemed to be the most common on the pegs when I was in the stores. Also in my opinion they're among the best of the year. These two will probably be available (along with Grievous) in future case packs, but I suggest you get them now because...

MB-RA-7 aka: The Death Star Droid is an excellent figure that could easily have sold well on his own card. Unfortunately, you have to buy almost all the figures in the wave to complete him. It is definitely worth it if you like droids. I remember Hasbro saying in a Q&A not too long ago that they would not resculpt the RA-7 droid, but I guess they changed their mind. Heres hopin we get an updated Sandcrawler RA-7 before too long.

Snowtrooper
11-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Finally got the rest of wave 4 last week(Faie, Greivous, & FX6) from my brother. I opened up Faie and FX-6 last night.

FX-6 was a pain to figure out how the arms went on and i'm still not sure if i've got them right. But its an awesome looking figure once you get them on. Its kind of easy to tip over because of the placement of the "feet", but its not too bad.

Faie is an awesome looking clone. I like the new headsculpt and the soft goods poncho is nice too. I haven't decided if I like the plastic hood yet though.

I'll open Greivous tonight.

AmanaMatt
11-30-2008, 04:38 PM
Saw this wave for the first time ever today...scored Grievous, hooded clone dude, and FX 6

man, I want all the droid parts for this wave, but do not want to buy the Organas...they do look good though....Looks like a mini Jimmy Smitts in the package!

bigbarada
11-30-2008, 05:01 PM
I picked up the Grievous figure last night. This is the first realistic figure I've bought in months and I'm starting to remember why I disliked the realistic figure line so much. The quality of this figure is terrible, his overly rubbery legs make it impossible for him to stand on his own. A total waste of money on my part.

Overall, I give this figure an F and it's the worst SW action figure I've bought so far this year.

Old Fossil
11-30-2008, 05:39 PM
I picked up the Grievous figure last night. This is the first realistic figure I've bought in months and I'm starting to remember why I disliked the realistic figure line so much. The quality of this figure is terrible, his overly rubbery legs make it impossible for him to stand on his own. A total waste of money on my part.

Overall, I give this figure an F and it's the worst SW action figure I've bought so far this year.

Are you talking about the Legacy Greivous?... you may want to try adjusting the ankle joints to help balance the figure. Otherwise, I'd have to disagree with you. A lot of sculpting and detail went into this figure from what I can tell. The scale seems more correct than any other 3 3/4" incarnation of the character. He can stand, sit, and hold his weapons reasonably well.

The figure CAN be improved upon, I know, but I think we got a good value for our money here.

x13squadleader
11-30-2008, 05:53 PM
i really like this grievous! stands good and has not fallen over.i did put a cap on him from another grievous.looks great now.best one so far.buy a long shot.

Mad Slanted Powers
11-30-2008, 05:56 PM
Are you talking about the Legacy Greivous?... you may want to try adjusting the ankle joints to help balance the figure. Otherwise, I'd have to disagree with you. A lot of sculpting and detail went into this figure from what I can tell. The scale seems more correct than any other 3 3/4" incarnation of the character. He can stand, sit, and hold his weapons reasonably well.

The figure CAN be improved upon, I know, but I think we got a good value for our money here.
I don't have it so I can't comment, but if it was the Clone Wars or Saga Legends version, then I can understand his complaints.

bigbarada
11-30-2008, 06:02 PM

Yes, the newest sculpt Legacy version. The sculpting detail is great, but it's pointless if they can't make the legs strong enough to support his weight. This is one of the reasons that I've all but given up on the standard action figure line. I'm tired of figures that look great in the package, but have fatal flaws in their design and are complete let downs once you open them up.

I've been focusing almost solely on the Animated CW line for the last few months and decided to go ahead and give the realistic figures another chance by buying Grievous. Big mistake and a waste of $7.

DarkJedi5
11-30-2008, 10:46 PM
BigB is right, sort of. I only buy the realistic line but I have noticed problems and Grievous is a great example. I bought two of these figures and I set them up in a pose with a couple clones and Jedi and when I woke up in the morning they had both fallen over. I set them up again and by the time I'd gotten home from work they'd both fallen over again. I mean, he stands for a while but after watching, I did notice that after a few hours the rubbery legs start to buckle and bend and he ends up toppling. The lack of peg holes in the feet makes it difficult to display him in dioramas etc. I even rubberbanded him to a large plastic action stand and when he started to tip he's so big and heavy that he took the whole stand with him.

Snowtrooper
11-30-2008, 10:53 PM
Opened up Greivous and the details are superb but, as pointed out, the figure just seems awful rubbery. He seemed to stand up alright but couldn't hold his lightsabers. B-

AmanaMatt
12-01-2008, 06:33 AM
The Legacy Grievous I have stands with no issues at all; ironically, the Animated version I have - which is a much smaller figure in comparison, will NOT stand on its own at all...

For my money, Legacy Grievous is the first decent fig I have picked up in a while...

I have passed on the Animated line....as time goes on, my dislike of the prequels has grown...

DarkArtist
12-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Grievous was one of the highlights for me in this wave along with Commander Faie. i agree about some of the comments on this board about the inability to stand on it's own, but to date it is one of the best grievous' Hasbro has made

jedibear
12-14-2008, 05:08 PM
Picked up this wave myself this week...a lot of variety here. My favorite in the bunch is Cmdr. Faie...really cool looking and great integration of the cloth.

Bail and Breha are two figures I would have never expected to see the light of day, but if this Legacy collection has shown me anything, it's expect the unexpected. Breha is similar to many of the Amidala figures we've seen, hard plastic gown, nice detail, and complete legs under it. Mu only quibble is that the legs are too long and prevent the figure from easily standing up straight. The cloth scarf is a nice touch.
Bail looks pretty good and with a little futzing and playing with the robe displays pretty well...

FX-6 is a welcome addition to anyone's "Vader's Rebirth" display. It was a little tough figuring out all the arms with no real good pictures on the card to help. Once attached though, they look pretty cool.

The new version of Grievous is a great step up with just a few issues to keep it from being perfect. As others have mentioned, his joints are a little rubbery and warped, but the added articulation does help in getting more dynamic poses out of him. It's also great that several separate pieces went into creating the main body of the figure giving it a more layered, detailed look. The scale is an immense improvement as well. The peg-n-hole system for holding the arms together doesn't work too well and he can't hold the weapons too firmly, but with a little creative posing, he can look pretty cool on display. I also wish that Hasbro had included a cape here, especially considering the fine job they have been doing with cloth integration at this scale...maybe with the next release, eh?

The wave is rounded off with another good Jedi figure in Stass Allie (much better than the one featured with that speeder a while back) and another trooper from the Evo set.

Here's a few shots I took of some of this wave...working on some shots of Faie and Allie...

This "Legacy" collection is probably the only Hasbro stuff I'll tryn' keep up on next year. '08 sure had some good releases in it...here's hoping '09 continues the fun...

obi-dad
12-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Ah d@mn! Nice pics jedibear. I had just about talked myself out of getting these figures and you had to set them up nicely together. Looks like I'm going to have to throw out some more money.

DarkArtist
12-16-2008, 01:22 PM
nice pics Jedibear. some cool stuff.

jedibear
12-16-2008, 09:40 PM
Thanks guys! Here's a shot of Cmdr. Faie. He's my favorite in this wave, a real distinctive looking clone...

He's another one where the fabric just works really well at this scale...

El Chuxter
12-16-2008, 10:27 PM
Why are we getting like three of this guy, though?