PDA

View Full Version : Bo'Mar Monastery BP found!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-23-2008, 02:16 PM
I didn't see a thread about this in here, so i thought i'd start one up.

My mum found one today in the dayton, OH region. It looked relatively cool, so I asked her to snag it for me.

Start checking wally worlds! :thumbsup:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Have you seen it in person yet? If so, how different is Anakin? I know he has a cloth skirt thing but I don't know if he has articulated knees or ankles now.

Kidhuman
10-24-2008, 06:59 AM
Anakin looks the same. Its hard to tell because he is in a jumping/flying position off of the STAP.

Ji'dai
10-24-2008, 06:20 PM
I saw one this afternoon but didn't pay any attention to the figure's articulation. Both figs looked like straight repacks to me.

Mad Slanted Powers
10-24-2008, 10:40 PM
I found this at Wal-Mart today, along with the Shield Generator Assault set. Anakin does appear to have knee articulation. He might even have some sort of ankle articulation, but I'm not sure since I have not opened it. His paint app seems to be slightly different as well, at least when comparing to my basic figure.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-24-2008, 10:50 PM
I actually got this today, along with the Endor set, but I won't be opening them until my birthday or Christmas. Anyway, Anakin now has the scar and knee articulation, but I didn't look too closely. Both sets look pretty cool, though.

jonthejedi
10-25-2008, 05:34 AM
Found these all over at local Targets yesterday. P/u'ed Shield Generator Assault, passed on Monastary Assault.

Kidhuman
10-25-2008, 06:40 AM
Anakin also has soft goods.

DarthQuack
10-29-2008, 01:51 PM
Anakin also has soft goods.

You'd be the expert on soft goods I hear.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-21-2008, 11:07 AM
I found this pack for myself and while it looks nifty, I had my mum take it back as it's not worth the price tag. I already have the STAPS from Episode I, the droid is pretty much the POTJ damaged one just in CW form and anakin isn't too different. Saved 20 bucks. :thumbsup: