PDA

View Full Version : Breha Organa-missing shawl

Snowtrooper
10-26-2008, 05:11 PM
Noticed that the Breha Organa I bought is missing the shawl or whatever you want to call it. I bought one for my brother and its missing also. The picture on the back shows her with it and all other pictures I have seen have it as well. I'm not sure if this is a variation or not. Maybe thats the way the standard release will be. Is anyone elses like this?

JediTricks
11-01-2008, 07:53 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Hasbro canceled that part altogether, I'm not seeing it on the ones on ebay either.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-01-2008, 09:52 PM
What shawl? The production ones I'm seeing (not in stores, but on eBay) look like the carded ones we've already seen.

Snowtrooper
11-02-2008, 06:45 PM
Okay, time for me to make a correction. The Breha Organa's that I purchased DID have the "shawl." When it was on card, it was placed behind the figure in such a way that it appeared to be missing. You couldn't tell by looking at the front or from the side if it was there or not. But when you take it out, it is there. Very well hidden. Sorry if I caused any panic or anxiety amongst fellow members.

JediTricks
11-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Ah, that explains it, good find.

The figure comes with a cloth (aka soft-goods) shawl that's not visible from the front of the card.