View Full Version : Galactic Heroes Screen Scenes - What they've made and What they need to make

10-28-2008, 03:24 PM

Blockade Runner
Search the Desert by Dewback
Purchase of the Droids / Sandcrawler vehicle
Lars Homestead
Tusken Raiders on Banthas Attack
Mos Eisley
Millennium Falcon
Death Star Escape
Yavin Base
TIE Fighter Attack

Echo Base, Probot, and Wampa Attack
Dagobah Training
Cloud City Confrontation (dining room)
Freezing Chamber playset / Jedi Duel
Medical Bay and Launching the Search for Solo

Lambda Class Imperial Shuttle
Jabba's Palace
Rancor Pit
Sarlaac Battle
Speeder Bikes
Ewok Capture
Ewok Village
Battle of Endor (AT-STs etc)
Shield Bunker
A-wings, B-wings, TIE Interceptors
Death Star II Throne Room Duel
Heroes' Party

I think I covered the OT here. Anything missing? Blue = what they've already done.

Darth Jax
10-28-2008, 11:18 PM
you don't really have a landspeeder or Slave 1 on your list.

10-28-2008, 11:51 PM
Is this strictly a discussion for OT stuff?

I would love to see an ep2 scene from Kamino: the slave I, jango, boba, taun we, and obi wan. Have the kamino landing platform where Obi wan and Jango fought serve as the background. Make the Jango come with a removable helmet as an added bonus.

This would work, because it would not only be a cool set but also because we already have the jedi starfighter, so naturally we need the slave I to complete the set and then we can simulate the space chase from ep2.

10-28-2008, 11:59 PM
Whoops. Yeah. I definitely want a landspeeder and Slave-One on my list.

The latter could be repainted for Jango's ship as well.

The prequels aren't on my list YET. I didn't have time and felt like we could round out the OT discussion first, in case I forgot anything or anyone else wanted to echo their support for anything. (get it? "echo" - hehehe)

But someone else is welcome to hack out the PT list, too. Remember, some of those scenes have been done - like Mustafar and the Theed Hanger.

02-14-2009, 02:49 AM
The only scene that I'd really want to see would be another Jabbas Palace but with the Reebo band, Salacious Crumb and Oola

02-14-2009, 11:35 AM
I think you can turn the AT-AT blue as we have at least seen the packaging for it now. (more tomorrow???)

I would definately think that the Slave 1 has to be on deck, I believe it would be a good seller and the repaint option is a no brainer.

I also would like to see something with Tuskens and Banthas or a Sandcrawler.

Your list pretty much covers it. I would like a Jabba Sail Barge and a Sandcrawler if they put out a bigger playset. And I think they should do a two pack with the rancor trainer in it, how did they not put him in the Rancor cinema scene?!?! (package him with the dancer or something)

I really have my fingers crossed to see whats coming out at ToyFair. I think the fact that they are doing an ATAT shows hasbro takes this line seriously, and I hope that we get some good two packs and cinema scenes for 2009 with lots of new figures!! :)

Darth Metalmute
02-14-2009, 12:02 PM
I know its an old topic, but what set did the probot come with?

I'll try to start the PT sets:

Droid Control Ship- Obi Wan, Qui Gon, Nute Gunray, 2 Destroyer Droids, and 2 Battle Droids with the box being the Droid control room Blast door.
Theed Swamp-Obi Wan, Jar-Jar, 2 Staps with Battle Droids, and an ATT with the box being the swamp land.
Otoh Gunga- Qui Gon, Obi Wan, Jar-Jar, Boss Nassa, Captain Tarpels, 2 Gungan Warriors and a kaadu with the box being the Gugan meeting room.
Theed Garden-Obi Wan, Qui-Gon, Queen Amidala, Capt. Panaka, Naboo Flash Speeder and 4 battle droids with the box being the garden.
Pod Racer scene 1-Obi Wan, Qui-Gon, Padme, Jar-Jar, Anakin, pit droid, and Anakins pod racer with the box being one side of the arena starting line.
Pod Racer scene 2-Jabba, Watto, Fode and Beed, Sebulba, Graxol Kelvyyn, Shakka, pit droid, and Sebulba's Pod Racer with the box being the other half of the arena starting area.
Senate Arena-Palpatine, Queen Amidala, Chancellor Valorum, 2 Senate guards, Mas Amedda, E.T., 2-senate pods with the box being inside the senate.
Theed Hanger-done before
Battle of Naboo-ultra set-3 Battle Droids, 2 Gungan Warriors, Jar Jar, Capt. Tarpals, OOM-9, ATT, and 2 War Kaadus with the box being the Naboo Swamp.

(the problem with TPM is every set has Qui-Gon and Obi Wan)

Speeder Chase-Anakin, Obi-Wan, Zam Wessell, and both speeders with the box being the Coruscant sky way.
Kamino Attack-Obi-Wan, Jango Fett, young Boba Fett, Taun We, Lama Su, Slave-1 with the box being a Tipoca City landing platform.
Geonosian arena-done before
Battle of Geonosis 1-2 Battle Droids, 2 Super Battle Droids, Dwarf Spider Droid, and a Hailfire Droid with the box being one half of the Geonosian battle field.
Battle of Geonosis 2-7 Episode 2 Clone Troopers and a TX-130 Saber-class fighter tank with the second half of the Geonosian battle field.
Battle of Geonosis 3-Ultra set-AT-TE and OG-9 Homing Spider Droid.
Hanger duel-Anakin, Obi Wan, Yoda, Count Dooku, Dooku's speeder, and Yoda's Gunship with the box being the hanger.

(not alot of scenes from ATOC worth Galactic Heroe-ing)

Battle of Coruscant 1-Obi Wan, Anakin, R2-D2, R4-P17, Anakins Eta-2, and Obi Wans Eta-2 with the box being one half of the Battle of Coruscant space scene.
Battle of Coruscant 2-Droid Tri Fighter, and two Vulture Droids with the box being the second half of the Battle of Coruscant space scene.
Invisible Hand Command deck-Gervious, Palpatine, Obi-Wan, Anakin, 2 Magna Guards, 2 battle droids, 2 Super Battle Droids, R2-D2 with the box being the Invisible Hand Command Deck.
Battle of Utapau-Obi Wan, Grevious, 2 magna guards, Commander Cody, 2 Battle Droids, Super Battle Droid, 2 Clone Troopers, and a Crab Droid with the box being the Utapau hanger.
Order 66 Battle of Felucia-Aayla Secura, Commander Bly, Barriss Offee, 4 Clone Troopers with the box being the Felucian jungle.
Order 66 Battle of Kashyyyk-done before
Order 66 Battle of Mygeeto- Ki-Adi-Mundi, Commander Baraca, 2 Galactic Marines, 2 Battle Droids, and a Tri Droid with the box being the Mygeeto bridge.
Mustafar Battle-done before

02-14-2009, 05:12 PM
I know its an old topic, but what set did the probot come with?

Probot is coming with the new Hoth Snow Speeder Assult cinema scene!! Yeah!

I have been enjoying the clone wars series and thought of some two packs that would be cool to see. I dont know how many cinema scenes we will get from this series, but we have already got some characters. I tried to pick two characters from each episode. i tried to choose characters who are not just 1 episoders (at least we see them in the movies, other CW episodes or EU), although i broke this rule once or twice :) .

Episode 1 Ambush Count Dooku Hologram / King Katuunko
Episode 2 Rising Malevolence - Med Droid / Clone officer
Episode 3 Shadow of Malevolence Nala Se / Admiral Yularen
Episode 4 Destroy Malevolence General Grievous / Obi Wan Kenobi
Episode 5 Rookies Commando Droid / Commando Droid in Clone armor
Episode 6 Downfall of a Droid Gha Nachkt / IG86
Episode 7 Duel of the Droids R2D2 / R3S6 (Goldie)
Episode 8 Bombad Jedi Nute Gunray/ Onaconda Farr
Episode 9 Cloak of Darkness Senate Commando
Episode 10 Liar of Grievous Kit Fisto / Nahdar Vebb
Episode 11 Dooku Captured Hondo Ohnaka / Mace Windu
Episode 12 The Gungan General Kahrrus / Turk Falso
Episode 13 Jedi Crash Wag Too / Aayla Secura
Episode 14 Defenders of Peace Lok Durd / Aqualish Technician
Episode 15 Trespass - Talz warrior / Obi Wan Kenobi (Snow outfit)
Episode 16 The Hidden Enemy Tactical Droid / General Loathsom
Episode 17 Blue Shadow Virus Dr Vindi / Rabbit Droid
Episode 18 Mystery of a Thousand Moons Captain Typho / Jaybo Hood
Movie Characters TC-70 (Jabbas Protocol Droid) / 4A-7 (Espionage Droid) / KRONOS-327 /Palpatine / Yoda / Plo Koon / Ziro the Hutt
Clone Pack Recon Trooper / Cold Assult Trooper / Bomb Squad Trooper / Clone Pilot (Hawk) / Coruscant Guard

02-15-2009, 09:20 AM
I think you can turn the AT-AT blue as we have at least seen the packaging for it now. (more tomorrow???)

Yeah, I'll have to update the list shortly. I love GH!!! They're doing an awesome job - and we're agreed: Slave-One would be very logical for Hasbro to produce - especially given the natural repaint.

02-15-2009, 10:09 AM
Make the Purchase of the Droids blue as well! Yahoo!!

In the hasbro presentation it didnt show any Target Exclusives (or the ATAT for that matter) only the Toys-r-us scenes. So we can still keep our fingers crossed for more cool sets!!

02-15-2009, 04:55 PM
The Endor Celebration cinema scene is a huge disappointment - up there with, well, the last Endor Cinema Scene. Too many re-packs! I like the other stuff that it is on deck.

Darth Metalmute
02-16-2009, 10:02 AM
Well, now that the AT-AT has been confirmed, that pretty much means Hasbro is willing to try anything in this line.
I'm willing to bet we will see a Sail Barge in the GH line before one in the 3.5" line.

Yet here we are..... still waiting for a basic TIE Fighter. :upset:

02-16-2009, 10:21 AM
I agree, we need the Tie Fighter, but if they do a Sail Barge I would be willing to forgive them :) hehe

I am also hopping for a Gunship, but I am pretty happy with the ATAT for now :)

02-16-2009, 11:59 AM
All those vehicles, the TIE, Sailbarge, and Republic Gunship would be great for the Galactic Heroes play pattern! They should offer the Separatists something too - maybe an AAT Tank, Hailfire, or Homing Spider Droid. Tank Droid or Droid Gunship? The 3 3/4" need some of these too.