PDA

View Full Version : Galactic Heroes Screen Scenes - What they've made and What they need to make

Tycho
10-28-2008, 02:24 PM
OT:

Blockade Runner
Search the Desert by Dewback
Purchase of the Droids / Sandcrawler vehicle
Lars Homestead
Tusken Raiders on Banthas Attack
Mos Eisley
Cantina
Millennium Falcon
Death Star Escape
Yavin Base
TIE Fighter Attack

Echo Base, Probot, and Wampa Attack
Snowspeeder
AT-AT
Dagobah Training
Cloud City Confrontation (dining room)
Freezing Chamber playset / Jedi Duel
Medical Bay and Launching the Search for Solo

Lambda Class Imperial Shuttle
Jabba's Palace
Rancor Pit
Sarlaac Battle
Speeder Bikes
Ewok Capture
Ewok Village
Battle of Endor (AT-STs etc)
Shield Bunker
A-wings, B-wings, TIE Interceptors
Death Star II Throne Room Duel
Heroes' Party

I think I covered the OT here. Anything missing? Blue = what they've already done.

Darth Jax
10-28-2008, 10:18 PM
you don't really have a landspeeder or Slave 1 on your list.

JetsAndHeels
10-28-2008, 10:51 PM
Is this strictly a discussion for OT stuff?

I would love to see an ep2 scene from Kamino: the slave I, jango, boba, taun we, and obi wan. Have the kamino landing platform where Obi wan and Jango fought serve as the background. Make the Jango come with a removable helmet as an added bonus.

This would work, because it would not only be a cool set but also because we already have the jedi starfighter, so naturally we need the slave I to complete the set and then we can simulate the space chase from ep2.

Tycho
10-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Whoops. Yeah. I definitely want a landspeeder and Slave-One on my list.

The latter could be repainted for Jango's ship as well.

The prequels aren't on my list YET. I didn't have time and felt like we could round out the OT discussion first, in case I forgot anything or anyone else wanted to echo their support for anything. (get it? "echo" - hehehe)

But someone else is welcome to hack out the PT list, too. Remember, some of those scenes have been done - like Mustafar and the Theed Hanger.

dyntar
02-14-2009, 01:49 AM
The only scene that I'd really want to see would be another Jabbas Palace but with the Reebo band, Salacious Crumb and Oola

CoachD
02-14-2009, 10:35 AM
I think you can turn the AT-AT blue as we have at least seen the packaging for it now. (more tomorrow???)

I would definately think that the Slave 1 has to be on deck, I believe it would be a good seller and the repaint option is a no brainer.

I also would like to see something with Tuskens and Banthas or a Sandcrawler.

Your list pretty much covers it. I would like a Jabba Sail Barge and a Sandcrawler if they put out a bigger playset. And I think they should do a two pack with the rancor trainer in it, how did they not put him in the Rancor cinema scene?!?! (package him with the dancer or something)

I really have my fingers crossed to see whats coming out at ToyFair. I think the fact that they are doing an ATAT shows hasbro takes this line seriously, and I hope that we get some good two packs and cinema scenes for 2009 with lots of new figures!! :)

Darth Metalmute
02-14-2009, 11:02 AM
I know its an old topic, but what set did the probot come with?

I'll try to start the PT sets:

TPM
Droid Control Ship- Obi Wan, Qui Gon, Nute Gunray, 2 Destroyer Droids, and 2 Battle Droids with the box being the Droid control room Blast door.
Theed Swamp-Obi Wan, Jar-Jar, 2 Staps with Battle Droids, and an ATT with the box being the swamp land.
Otoh Gunga- Qui Gon, Obi Wan, Jar-Jar, Boss Nassa, Captain Tarpels, 2 Gungan Warriors and a kaadu with the box being the Gugan meeting room.
Theed Garden-Obi Wan, Qui-Gon, Queen Amidala, Capt. Panaka, Naboo Flash Speeder and 4 battle droids with the box being the garden.
Pod Racer scene 1-Obi Wan, Qui-Gon, Padme, Jar-Jar, Anakin, pit droid, and Anakins pod racer with the box being one side of the arena starting line.
Pod Racer scene 2-Jabba, Watto, Fode and Beed, Sebulba, Graxol Kelvyyn, Shakka, pit droid, and Sebulba's Pod Racer with the box being the other half of the arena starting area.
Senate Arena-Palpatine, Queen Amidala, Chancellor Valorum, 2 Senate guards, Mas Amedda, E.T., 2-senate pods with the box being inside the senate.
Theed Hanger-done before
Battle of Naboo-ultra set-3 Battle Droids, 2 Gungan Warriors, Jar Jar, Capt. Tarpals, OOM-9, ATT, and 2 War Kaadus with the box being the Naboo Swamp.

(the problem with TPM is every set has Qui-Gon and Obi Wan)

AOTC
Speeder Chase-Anakin, Obi-Wan, Zam Wessell, and both speeders with the box being the Coruscant sky way.
Kamino Attack-Obi-Wan, Jango Fett, young Boba Fett, Taun We, Lama Su, Slave-1 with the box being a Tipoca City landing platform.
Geonosian arena-done before
Battle of Geonosis 1-2 Battle Droids, 2 Super Battle Droids, Dwarf Spider Droid, and a Hailfire Droid with the box being one half of the Geonosian battle field.
Battle of Geonosis 2-7 Episode 2 Clone Troopers and a TX-130 Saber-class fighter tank with the second half of the Geonosian battle field.
Battle of Geonosis 3-Ultra set-AT-TE and OG-9 Homing Spider Droid.
Hanger duel-Anakin, Obi Wan, Yoda, Count Dooku, Dooku's speeder, and Yoda's Gunship with the box being the hanger.

(not alot of scenes from ATOC worth Galactic Heroe-ing)

ROTS

Battle of Coruscant 1-Obi Wan, Anakin, R2-D2, R4-P17, Anakins Eta-2, and Obi Wans Eta-2 with the box being one half of the Battle of Coruscant space scene.
Battle of Coruscant 2-Droid Tri Fighter, and two Vulture Droids with the box being the second half of the Battle of Coruscant space scene.
Invisible Hand Command deck-Gervious, Palpatine, Obi-Wan, Anakin, 2 Magna Guards, 2 battle droids, 2 Super Battle Droids, R2-D2 with the box being the Invisible Hand Command Deck.
Battle of Utapau-Obi Wan, Grevious, 2 magna guards, Commander Cody, 2 Battle Droids, Super Battle Droid, 2 Clone Troopers, and a Crab Droid with the box being the Utapau hanger.
Order 66 Battle of Felucia-Aayla Secura, Commander Bly, Barriss Offee, 4 Clone Troopers with the box being the Felucian jungle.
Order 66 Battle of Kashyyyk-done before
Order 66 Battle of Mygeeto- Ki-Adi-Mundi, Commander Baraca, 2 Galactic Marines, 2 Battle Droids, and a Tri Droid with the box being the Mygeeto bridge.
Mustafar Battle-done before

CoachD
02-14-2009, 04:12 PM
I know its an old topic, but what set did the probot come with?

Probot is coming with the new Hoth Snow Speeder Assult cinema scene!! Yeah!

I have been enjoying the clone wars series and thought of some two packs that would be cool to see. I dont know how many cinema scenes we will get from this series, but we have already got some characters. I tried to pick two characters from each episode. i tried to choose characters who are not just 1 episoders (at least we see them in the movies, other CW episodes or EU), although i broke this rule once or twice :) .

Episode 1 Ambush Count Dooku Hologram / King Katuunko
Episode 2 Rising Malevolence - Med Droid / Clone officer
Episode 3 Shadow of Malevolence Nala Se / Admiral Yularen
Episode 4 Destroy Malevolence General Grievous / Obi Wan Kenobi
Episode 5 Rookies Commando Droid / Commando Droid in Clone armor
Episode 6 Downfall of a Droid Gha Nachkt / IG86
Episode 7 Duel of the Droids R2D2 / R3S6 (Goldie)
Episode 8 Bombad Jedi Nute Gunray/ Onaconda Farr
Episode 9 Cloak of Darkness Senate Commando
Episode 10 Liar of Grievous Kit Fisto / Nahdar Vebb
Episode 11 Dooku Captured Hondo Ohnaka / Mace Windu
Episode 12 The Gungan General Kahrrus / Turk Falso
Episode 13 Jedi Crash Wag Too / Aayla Secura
Episode 14 Defenders of Peace Lok Durd / Aqualish Technician
Episode 15 Trespass - Talz warrior / Obi Wan Kenobi (Snow outfit)
Episode 16 The Hidden Enemy Tactical Droid / General Loathsom
Episode 17 Blue Shadow Virus Dr Vindi / Rabbit Droid
Episode 18 Mystery of a Thousand Moons Captain Typho / Jaybo Hood
Movie Characters TC-70 (Jabbas Protocol Droid) / 4A-7 (Espionage Droid) / KRONOS-327 /Palpatine / Yoda / Plo Koon / Ziro the Hutt
Clone Pack Recon Trooper / Cold Assult Trooper / Bomb Squad Trooper / Clone Pilot (Hawk) / Coruscant Guard

Tycho
02-15-2009, 08:20 AM
I think you can turn the AT-AT blue as we have at least seen the packaging for it now. (more tomorrow???)

Yeah, I'll have to update the list shortly. I love GH!!! They're doing an awesome job - and we're agreed: Slave-One would be very logical for Hasbro to produce - especially given the natural repaint.

CoachD
02-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Make the Purchase of the Droids blue as well! Yahoo!!

In the hasbro presentation it didnt show any Target Exclusives (or the ATAT for that matter) only the Toys-r-us scenes. So we can still keep our fingers crossed for more cool sets!!

waboritas
02-15-2009, 03:55 PM
The Endor Celebration cinema scene is a huge disappointment - up there with, well, the last Endor Cinema Scene. Too many re-packs! I like the other stuff that it is on deck.

Darth Metalmute
02-16-2009, 09:02 AM
Well, now that the AT-AT has been confirmed, that pretty much means Hasbro is willing to try anything in this line.
I'm willing to bet we will see a Sail Barge in the GH line before one in the 3.5" line.

Yet here we are..... still waiting for a basic TIE Fighter. :upset:

CoachD
02-16-2009, 09:21 AM
I agree, we need the Tie Fighter, but if they do a Sail Barge I would be willing to forgive them :) hehe

I am also hopping for a Gunship, but I am pretty happy with the ATAT for now :)

Tycho
02-16-2009, 10:59 AM
All those vehicles, the TIE, Sailbarge, and Republic Gunship would be great for the Galactic Heroes play pattern! They should offer the Separatists something too - maybe an AAT Tank, Hailfire, or Homing Spider Droid. Tank Droid or Droid Gunship? The 3 3/4" need some of these too.