PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween from SSG!

JediTricks
10-31-2008, 07:47 PM
I made you guys a little Halloween cyber-card:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=10&p2_articleid=1755

Have a happy Halloween, make it fun & safe! And give Vader some treats, you don't want to choose "trick" like Captain Antilles did. ;)

bobafrett
10-31-2008, 08:39 PM
Ha, I like it!

bigbarada
10-31-2008, 09:23 PM
I like.:thumbsup: Very nice Photoshop work too.

Matt had me put up this photo on his site this morning of his kids in their Halloween costumes. I just thought it was funny that they both wanted to dress up like Star Wars characters.

Joey is a Clonetrooper and Hanna is Chewbacca, even though I think she looks more like an Ewok.

He was originally going to say that Joey was a Stormtrooper, but I had to reveal my nerd side and tell him that it was Captain Rex of the 501st Legion. Although we just settled on referring to him as a Clonetrooper.:cross-eye

DarthQuack
11-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Where is my candy?

JediTricks
11-03-2008, 05:46 PM
Glad you guys liked it. :thumbsup:

Awesome kid costumes! That chewie one is definitely ewok-esque, good call there. My nerd side would have pointed out that Chewie's bandolier is on the opposite shoulder. ;)

DQ, I don't see the awesome Chewbacca costume, so no 2 tons of candy.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-03-2008, 11:27 PM
The REAL nerd side would say that the kid in the Rex costume even has the appropriate haircut! :D

Nice work on the card, JT! There were a Darth Vader trick-or-treater at my house, and in my mom's class, there was a Rex (who thought he was Cody), Vader, and Leia.