PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help with some of these?

Slicker
11-16-2008, 07:21 AM
I'm obviously a long way from the nearest Wal-Mart or Meijer for toy shopping. I'm in the one of every figure club from Brians Toys and it's working great but unfortunately I don't have a way to get vehicles, battle packs, etc. and I was wondering if anyone had a Target or Wally or anything else that had a lot of what I may need or if you had any extras laying around for a good price (plus shipping and a little extra). I checked Brians but there prices are a bit steep for these things. Here's just a list of things I know I need and all of them are 30th Anniversary or higher:

Banth and Tusken Raider
Rancor

Battle Packs
Arena Encounter
Battle of Geonosis
Bespin Betrayal
Droid Factory
Jabba's Palace Entertainers
AT-RT Assault Squad
Endor Attack Hoth Attack
ARC-170 Elite Squad
Hoth Patrol
STAP Attack

Vehicles
Y-Wing with R5-F7
Aayla Securas Starfighter
TIE Interceptor
Vader's TIE
TIE Bomber
White TIE Fighter (Big wing. I think it was TRU)
AT-PT
Ani's Starfighter (Green)
Obi-Wans Fighter with Hyperdrive Ring

Other
Stormtrooper Commander
Darth Vader and Incinerator Troopers
Emperor and Shadow Troopers
Droid Factory packs (I think they're a normal figure and a droid)

That's about all I can think of right now. If anyone has a complete list of 30th Anniversary, Legacy, etc. could you post it here or PM it to me?

Any help whatsoever though is greatly appreciated. And if you've got doubts about getting me anything, I've traded with many people here. :thumbsup:

Edit: I just bought a few off of eBay for a cheap price. I'm still lookin' for the others however. :thumbsup:

x13squadleader
11-16-2008, 07:02 PM
im sure i could find some of these in the store yet,if your intrested in me buying them and shipping them to you.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-16-2008, 07:11 PM
As for a list, there's probably one around here. I used to have them, but the 2007 one is on my home computer. Rebelscum's photo archives is a great place to figure out these things, though, bit by bit.

El Chuxter
11-16-2008, 08:13 PM
I hate to be a smartarse, but why didn't you tell me several months ago you needed these? I could've snagged all of them.

VidKidd
11-16-2008, 11:19 PM
are you looking for figures with top notch packaging or for opening purposes

Rocketboy
11-16-2008, 11:46 PM
I hate to be a smartarse, but why didn't you tell me several months ago you needed these? I could've snagged all of them.Especially the Rancor, which Target had clearanced so low they were practically giving away after just a few weeks.

Slicker
11-17-2008, 07:25 AM
im sure i could find some of these in the store yet,if your intrested in me buying them and shipping them to you.

Whatever little bit that you could pick up would be awesome. I can send money through PayPal in advance if need be.

I hate to be a smartarse, but why didn't you tell me several months ago you needed these? I could've snagged all of them.I realize that now but, to be honest, a few months ago I didn't have an internet connection to speak of so I really didn't realize how far behind I was. Now that I can easily get on the net I realize how far behind I am and it blows.

are you looking for figures with top notch packaging or for opening purposesThey're to keep packaged but it doesn't have to be "top notch AFA whatever". Just something that looks pretty good from all angles works for me.

VidKidd
11-17-2008, 10:26 AM
ok then. I have an extra dark trooper, ill take some photos later tonight when i get off work so you can get an idea of the condition it is in. I think it's decent carded condition but i know some people have different standards. lol i also believe my local TRU has both Hoth Patrol and STAP Attack battlebacks. I'm not 100% certain but i'll try to stop by tonight after work, if i get off early enough, to have a look. If they do, they're $24.99 + tax a piece here where i live though, dunno if that's the universal price or if anyone can get them cheaper for you.

Slicker
11-17-2008, 02:24 PM
I'm down for the STAP Attack and Hoth Patrol but I'm pretty sure I've got the Dark Trooper. Like I said I'm in the Brians Toys one of every figure club and they've actually been doing a decent job of getting me new shipments of figures.:thumbsup:

pbarnard
11-17-2008, 02:28 PM
We can work out the details later, but if I can Snag those Wal-Mart 3 packs, I can send them your way. They're sitting here atm.

FundingMyAddiction
11-17-2008, 06:13 PM
It's a shame you couldn't have posted sooner. At one point, all the Targets near me had end caps of Aayla's Starfighter and they were on clearance for $9.99.

Out of that list, the only things I still see at the stores around here are the Hoth Patrol, STAP Attack, and Arena Encounter battle packs. One TRU may have a couple of Obi-Wan's Starfighter with the ring left, same goes for the large exclusive TIE fighter. Actually, now that I think about it, you'd be better off buying Obi-Wan's starfighter from the TRU web-site. It costs $35 in stores and only $24.48 on the web-site, and it is still in stock (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2837581).

VidKidd
11-17-2008, 09:00 PM
ok so my local TRU didn't have the stap battlepack after all but this is what they did have.

White TIE Fighter (its the same as the target one right except its white. )39.99
Obi-Wans Fighter with Hyperdrive Ring for 34.9
The hoth battleback for 24.99 and the arena battlepack but im unsure of the price, i forgot. lol

Now the hoth battlepack and odi wan fighter would be really good condition, the area battlepack is decent, has decent shelf wear. but sense its been out for so long i dunno how easy it will be to get anything better,and the white tie fighter the same thing. let me know if you would like me to snag any of these for you for sure.

Slicker
11-18-2008, 08:00 AM
We can work out the details later, but if I can Snag those Wal-Mart 3 packs, I can send them your way. They're sitting here atm.What 3-packs are those? The Droid Factory ones? If so I do appreciate it but I found a really good deal on eBay for 'em.

White TIE Fighter (its the same as the target one right except its white. )39.99
Obi-Wans Fighter with Hyperdrive Ring for 34.9
The hoth battleback for 24.99 and the arena battlepack but im unsure of the price, i forgot. lol

Now the hoth battlepack and odi wan fighter would be really good condition, the area battlepack is decent, has decent shelf wear. but sense its been out for so long i dunno how easy it will be to get anything better,and the white tie fighter the same thing. let me know if you would like me to snag any of these for you for sure.If the shelf wear isn't major (like big scratches and scuffs and creases) then I'm fine with it. I won't need the Hoth Pack but the rest will be needed. Just let me know a final price.

I appreciate all of the help in here. I would definitely have a lot of trouble doing this without all of you. :thumbsup:

pbarnard
11-18-2008, 09:23 AM
What 3-packs are those? The Droid Factory ones? If so I do appreciate it but I found a really good deal on eBay for 'em.

I appreciate all of the help in here. I would definitely have a lot of trouble doing this without all of you. :thumbsup:

The Vader/Incinerator and Emperor Shadow Trooper ones.

VidKidd
11-18-2008, 10:12 AM
What 3-packs are those? The Droid Factory ones? If so I do appreciate it but I found a really good deal on eBay for 'em.

If the shelf wear isn't major (like big scratches and scuffs and creases) then I'm fine with it. I won't need the Hoth Pack but the rest will be needed. Just let me know a final price.

ok i shall stop by today and see what i can do for ya,

Slicker
11-18-2008, 12:35 PM
The Vader/Incinerator and Emperor Shadow Trooper ones.
I managed to get the Incinerator one on eBay on the cheap but I don't have the Shadow Troopers one though so if you could get that one that'd be fine.

TheDarthVader
11-18-2008, 06:05 PM
why is the rancor on your list? a bigger, better one is coming out soon with the OT deco

not sure if you are in the USA, but if you go to toys r us' website, you can get the big
white tie for $39.99 and free shipping :D

VidKidd
11-18-2008, 09:51 PM
got your stuff. pm sent

Slicker
11-20-2008, 05:37 AM
why is the rancor on your list? a bigger, better one is coming out soon with the OT deco
It's called being a completist. :p

Big BIG ups to VidKidd for hookin' me up with Obi-Wans Starfighter with Hyperdrive Ring, Geonosis Battle Pack, and the White TIE.

I also forgot that I still need the new A-Wing as well...

pbarnard
11-23-2008, 12:51 PM
Check your PMs bud.

Val Da Car
11-24-2008, 07:29 PM
Update your list and I will look through my stash to hook you up. I think I have a Aayla starfighter.

Slicker
11-24-2008, 09:30 PM
Banth and Tusken Raider
Rancor

Battle Packs
Arena Encounter
Battle of Geonosis
Bespin Betrayal
Droid Factory
Jabba's Palace Entertainers
AT-RT Assault Squad
Endor Attack
Hoth Attack
ARC-170 Elite Squad
Hoth Patrol
STAP Attack

Vehicles
Y-Wing with R5-F7
Aayla Securas Starfighter
TIE Interceptor
Vader's TIE
TIE Bomber
White TIE Fighter (Big wing. I think it was TRU)
AT-PT
Ani's Starfighter (Green)
Obi-Wans Fighter with Hyperdrive Ring

Other
Stormtrooper Commander
Darth Vader and Incinerator Troopers
Emperor and Shadow Troopers
Droid Factory packs (I think they're a normal figure and a droid)

Here's the most up to date list I've got. I've actually cleaned house with the help of several forumites from here. I really appreciate the help and, like I said, if there's something I could try and get from overseas just ask.

dr_evazan22
11-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Only posting to subscribe to thread...

El Chuxter
11-30-2008, 01:38 AM
Slick, I've got an ARC-170 Elite Squad Battle Pack right in front of me that I can't fathom why I bought. I was on the fence when I saw it in the store and this was before I decided "on the fence" meant "leave that thing for someone else." Opener, right? There's some minor wear on the packaging; I go for paint on the figures rather than the look of the package.

Val Da Car
12-09-2008, 12:59 AM
I have a 30th Anniversary

AT AP Walker (Tri Leg)
and I think I have an Aayla Secura Jedi starfighter.

Slicker
12-10-2008, 03:59 AM
I have a 30th Anniversary

AT AP Walker (Tri Leg)
and I think I have an Aayla Secura Jedi starfighter.I still haven't gotten either of those so if there extras then I'm down. :yes:

Val Da Car
12-11-2008, 11:45 PM
I still haven't gotten either of those so if there extras then I'm down. :yes:

Down with the Clown or It's on like Donkey Kong.

I have both of them with you name on it.

PM me for details!!

x13squadleader
12-12-2008, 05:16 AM
you still need a rancor?

Slicker
12-12-2008, 11:58 PM
you still need a rancor?Is it the Unleashed one? If so then yeppers I still need it. Send me a PM with a price and whatnot. :thumbsup:

kthxbai

Slicker
01-23-2009, 11:56 PM
Is the Dagger Squadron B-Wing still at TRU's? I realized that I needed that as well! Grrr...

Slicker
03-05-2009, 09:41 PM
I was able to grab the Dagger B-Wing the other day from TRU. I also grabbed some battle packs too. I was also able to finally inventory all of the figures that I got from Brians and I was surprised at how well I'm doing. They stopped shipping figures for some reason but I have everything up to Wave 3 of the Clone Wars figures and I have nothing from 2009. I also need #3 from the most recent Order 66 packs.

Val Da Car
03-06-2009, 11:20 AM
PM sent to update....

Slicker
03-29-2009, 02:47 AM
I got a bunch of help from Val with my list but, looking around eBay, I saw that I'm waaaaay behind on BP's. :cry:

Here's a few I found that I need:

Rebel vs. Empire
AT-TE Assault Squad
Training on the Falcon
Attack on Kashyyyk
Jedi vs. Sith (the one with Asajj)
AT-RT Assault Squad
Ultimate Hoth Pack
Ultimate Endor Pack
Battle of Christopsis
Lars Homestead
Jedi vs. Separatists
Arena Encounter
B'morr Monastary
Stap Attack
Droid Factory Capture
Jedi Training on Dagobah
The new Bantha

Wow, I'm missing a sh*t ton!!! Any help is appreciated though. :thumbsup:

DarkJedi5
03-29-2009, 12:25 PM
The "new" bantha isn't much different from the old bantha. In fact the carpet square they used to cover it looks even worse IMO, so if you have the old one and all the figs, there really isn't anything appealing in this set unless you're a completist.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-29-2009, 01:52 PM
The "new" bantha isn't much different from the old bantha. In fact the carpet square they used to cover it looks even worse IMO, so if you have the old one and all the figs, there really isn't anything appealing in this set unless you're a completist.
I think it's different enough to care. The hair is curly, which to some people looks stupid, but to me at least makes it different. Also, if you got the later variant of the set, then the Tusken Raiders had a reddish tone to them instead of the more tan of their original versions, so they look quite different.

And do you open, Slicker? I can't remember. But some of those packs don't have much new stuff for loose collectors. These are the ones that might not be worth it to you:
*Rebel vs. Empire - This was one of the first battle packs, right? This one was all old, and the figures aren't great. I don't have it.
*Training on the Falcon - I'm pretty sure it's all old, but I've seen a few with Luke's face paint different (no dark lips like on the 2006 TSC figure on which he's based). I believe there might be two crates in this set and I only have one (from the TSC Bespin Duel Vader, which was a re-use of an accessory from somewhere else) but I don't think it's worth it. It also has the C-3PO who originally came with the Ewok throne, but he has the proper silver and gold knee joints, which the original shipments of that figure didn't (mine has the crappy brown joints), so dunno if that's worth it to you.
*Jedi vs. Separatists - There are some head swaps here on Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Mace, but nothing else new.
*Arena Encounter - They are slightly repainted, but I couldn't bring myself to shell out $60 for beasts and figures I already had.
*Droid Factory Capture - All the figures (Anakin, Destroyer Droid, C-3PO, R2-D2) are repacks except for Jango Fett, who is the pilot figure with the sneak preview helmet head. I guess, actually, R2-D2 doesn't have the string in him from the first terrible release.
*Jedi Training on Dagobah - From what I understand, there are a few versions of this (but I'm unsure if the second one was ever actually released, or if it's coming soon). I think the Vader was switched to a different mold, but I could be wrong.

You might want to check the Rebelscum photo archives for other BPs you may have missed (I don't see the Mygeeto set on your list), as some were pretty great. It's also a pretty good resource for seeing what's new and what's not in these sets.

Slicker
03-30-2009, 02:39 AM
Unfortunatley I'm a MIB guy who is a completist so I MUST have the Bantha!!! I've got some of the BP's but if they've come out in the past year or so then I don't have 'em.

mtriv73
04-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Unfortunatley I'm a MIB guy who is a completist so I MUST have the Bantha!!! I've got some of the BP's but if they've come out in the past year or so then I don't have 'em.

Which Bantha set do you want? They came with Red Tuskens and tan tuskens.

Slicker
04-07-2009, 02:11 AM
Are you serious? They had a variant on such a large item? I'll take whichever but I'd have a preference for the tan ones.

clone157
04-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Hey Slicker, down here in Texas I found that Target has finally clearanced out hteir Ultimate Battle Packs from this last Christmas. More importantly, they got in a big shipment so I found the Battle of Christophsis for $38.49. Hunters get out there.:thumbsup:

Slicker
04-08-2009, 02:58 AM
What other Ultimate Packs did they have? Or was it just the Christophsis one? I'll have to have my brother check for 'em I guess.

pbarnard
04-08-2009, 10:30 AM
There was the Sarlac Battle. Skiff, OTC Han, Lando, Luke, PotF2 Weequay, Sarlac beak/base.

clone157
04-08-2009, 09:37 PM
What other Ultimate Packs did they have? Or was it just the Christophsis one? I'll have to have my brother check for 'em I guess.

There were 4 Christophsis ubp's and I stopped counting the Battle above the Sarlacc at 15.

Slicker
01-02-2010, 11:34 PM
I was just browsing Brians Toys and realized just how ridiculous this is getting. There are at least two dozen BP's that I need and I just realized that they stopped shipping my figures from the One of Every Figure Club so I really don't even know how far behind I am on those. Ugh...

DarkJedi5
01-03-2010, 12:24 PM
The last wave I got from Brian's was the ROTS wave. The ESB and EU waves have yet to ship from them, or so they say.