PDA

View Full Version : Protective Display Cases for The Clone Wars Figures

StoneTrooper420
11-17-2008, 06:31 PM
I have been searching the net and coming up empty. I am looking for somthing similar to the Star Cases to put my Carded New Clone Wars Figures in and so far nothing has turned up on eBay and Google searches.

I was wonder if anyone knows what Star Case fits the new Clone Wars Figures, or where i can buy them online.

Quick side note :

I have a few exclusive figures that come straight from SW.com and Hasbro that have that amazing Rebel/Imperial Case with either logo at the top right and left corner. I was also wondering if and where i can buy these in bulk. Or the proper name for this case.

Thx SirSteveGuide.com for helping me with all my SW Figure needs :D

jedimastergeorge06
11-17-2008, 06:44 PM
The star cases you mentioned with the emblems on each side on top of the star case are the ones i use so i would go with those until hasbro makes the correct ones for the clone wars figures. I know that the hasbroshop/comic con exclusive senate clone came in the star case similar to the ones we are talking about also. If that helps any. :thumbsup:

StoneTrooper420
11-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Yes that is the case im talking about the one that comes with Commander Fox and Senate Security.

You say you use those cases, but where did/do you get them from in Bulk. Im looking for about 20. The back of the case has 3 logos, Kenner, Lucasfilm and Hasbro. I wonder if Kenner makes these cases. Im still not done looking, Just need some help.

I Really want all my mint figures in these cases asap

EDIT : Here are the cases im talking about, but hasbro shop wont ship to Canada, Anyone wanna buy these and list them on ebay for me, lol Little extra cash :D:D:D

Check them out : http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&ID=17677

Bib Un-Fortuna
11-18-2008, 12:39 PM
Actually, the StarCase4 works fine for CW & Legacy figs. I get mine from wholesalecases.com, they have decent bulk rates. They also have acrylic cases for more elaborate displays.

FundingMyAddiction
11-18-2008, 06:11 PM
Yes that is the case im talking about the one that comes with Commander Fox and Senate Security.

You say you use those cases, but where did/do you get them from in Bulk. Im looking for about 20. The back of the case has 3 logos, Kenner, Lucasfilm and Hasbro. I wonder if Kenner makes these cases. Im still not done looking, Just need some help.

I Really want all my mint figures in these cases asap

EDIT : Here are the cases im talking about, but hasbro shop wont ship to Canada, Anyone wanna buy these and list them on ebay for me, lol Little extra cash :D:D:D

Check them out : http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&ID=17677

I'm too busy to do the whole thing ebay thing (sorry!) but I wanted to throw in that I bought those very same cases from HasbroToyShop with the intention of putting my first day of issue CW and TLC figures in them. What's weird is that those cases barely fit the CW figures. Some of my CW figures fit in there no problem but others would have had to get the very top of their cardboard backing bent due to the thing that sticks out on the side.

I'm not sure there's a better alternative and the official cases will certainly work for the majority of figures. But I personally could not fit some figures in them.