PDA

View Full Version : Sideshow 12" Ki-Adi Mundi

Jayspawn
11-21-2008, 12:20 AM
Apparently this was a sudden exclusive and I didn't find out about it until it had sold out. Did anybody here happen to get an order in?

He does look pretty sweet -might actually have got this one too.

JediTricks
11-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Get on the waitlist now, it's going to ship in a few weeks so anybody who preordered but isn't going to buy it is going to start canceling.

Blue2th
11-21-2008, 05:59 PM
Got my notification a few days ago that they will be arriving.
I'm thinking some will cancel because of the economy and the Hasbro one is not that bad.
I'm keeping my order though.

Jayspawn
11-28-2008, 01:42 AM
I went ahead and waitlisted on this one. Ki-Adi is one of my favorite of the jedi. Gotta have him hanging with Obi and Mace.

Jayspawn
12-07-2008, 12:04 AM
Looks like my waitlist got filled as an order! Problem is, I have yet another charge to my CC which both Gentle Giant and Sideshow have been riding. Ah!

Jayspawn
12-20-2008, 12:50 AM
KI-Adi showed up today! Not a deluxe figure by any means. Comes with satchel, saber hilt, saber lit and stand. Simple as you get, but I'm very pleased with him. There's some complaints about his head being too big but I think its fine and has excellent sculpting and detail.

jedibear
12-20-2008, 11:45 PM
Got mine this week two (after jumping on the waitlist and getting a pretty quick conversion).

Been too busy with work to really take any shots, but here's a quick one...

...and here he is making a last stand on Mygeeto (or at least my reasonable facsmile :) )...

He's a pretty decent figure. Took some major futzing to get the outfit un -bunched up and looking decent, but I like the end result. Real light on the accessories, just the saber(s) and the shoulder bag...no other Jedi gear or alternate hands here.

Still, it's a great sculpt and being on the Buck isn't a distraction for me with this figure...in fact, this Buck had the tightest joints of any I've ever received.

He's a worthy addition to the order of the Jedi...

Bosskman
12-22-2008, 06:35 PM
My Ki-Adi's ponytail is loose