PDA

View Full Version : Gunship difference?

BottledWater
11-26-2008, 07:44 PM
I was on rebelscum earlier today, and saw how grappeling hooks attach to the roof on the ROTS gunship. is this the same for all gunships?I have a new 08 gunship and i dont know how to do this.
Please help!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-26-2008, 09:04 PM
The mold for the gunships are all the same. What are you talking about exactly?

BottledWater
11-27-2008, 08:47 AM
the grappeling hooks on the top of the rots gunship, it seems different from the new one .it seems they connect to the top. do you know if all gunships do this?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-27-2008, 07:08 PM
Here (http://www.rebelscum.com/swsaga/saga02gunship-page3.jpg) is the instruction sheet from the original 2002 gunship talking about the grappling hooks, and here (http://www.rebelscum.com/swsaga/saga02gunship-back.jpg) is a picture of how they connect to the back (though I usually feed the string through the holes). I don't have the new one but, as I said, I thought all gunships had the same mold (the previous four do).

BottledWater
11-28-2008, 11:11 AM
well, maybe I was seeing things, because i saw the hooks on the roof.the new gunship has the strings and hooks already attached(maybe to be easier on smaller children).It was a lot easier to set that up.You're right they all have the same mold, though.If i had another gunship I might be able to tell easier.

BottledWater
11-28-2008, 11:14 AM
I found the attachments on the roof.open the doors and they are visible.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-02-2008, 02:44 PM
Oh, are you talking about the things inside the ship itself? As in the ceiling, not the roof, of the gunship?

At any rate, I got the Clone Wars gunship yesterday and I can confirm that the mold is the exact same as all the others. It was harder than usual to get the rockets onto the doors, and the missiles from the top launchers barely fire at all. However, the darker paint and tinted windows are awesome and I love the lack of stickers (they're coming off of the old ones).