PDA

View Full Version : Fire! Liz Sherman (3.75") Review

Engineernerd
11-30-2008, 10:47 AM
I finally found a Liz to go with Hellboy and Krauss! Hooray!

Check out my thought on the BPRD's answer to the Human Torch here:

http://www.tvandfilmtoys.com/reviews/liz_sherman_375.asp

Enjoy!
Engineernerd

Old Fossil
11-30-2008, 11:03 AM
Yeah, I wasn't too impressed by Liz the action figure, and left her on the pegs. The others in the line are stellar, though!

plasticfetish
11-30-2008, 05:38 PM
Agreed. I saw a few Liz Sherman figures a bit ago, and passed on all of them. The paint is very, very sloppy, and the sculpt is nothing special either. To be honest... I had pretty much skipped this one based on how much I don't like the 7-inch figure.

JediTricks
11-30-2008, 07:14 PM
Wow, they went way off base with that, the face totally lacks sharpness in the sculpt.

DarkArtist
11-30-2008, 09:11 PM
had one in my hands on Black Friday at TRU but refused to stand on line to wait for it. the store was a mad house and the line was close to 50 deep. anyway back to the figure

i thought the figure looked decent, paint apps were OK, and detail was OK as well, just felt that she would make a great background character for GI JOE. oh well maybe i can find her again in a few weeks

Engineernerd
12-01-2008, 07:28 AM
I actually noticed the face paint being screwed up before I left the store and I almost put her back. But I felt a duty to my loyal readers... Just kidding this Liz is the only one I've seen and the only one they had. I figured an imperfect Liz was better than no Liz. I'd like to put a little BPRD diorama together, so I had to have her for that.