PDA

View Full Version : Jim Carrey's looking old

Tycho
12-08-2008, 12:16 PM
I just saw a preview of his new movie - and I'll likely see it as Jim Carrey makes me laugh.

However, I was stunned by how much he appears to have aged.

I wonder if his career with his type of comedy will be ending because "time has not been kind?"

El Chuxter
12-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Is this the one that looks like a remake of Liar, Liar, only with him saying, "Yes"?

Jim Carrey is no Vince Offer. That man can make you laugh. Jim Carrey used to be good, but if I saw one of his movies now, I'd only cry because I spent money on it.

I did catch a few minutes of his raping remake of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and I'd steal Christmas, too, if that turd was a holiday tradition.

Jargo
12-10-2008, 04:48 PM
jim carrey is a fully paid up member and chief bean of the assclown society. A society that welcomes the unfunny and talentless people who have succumbed to over inflated ego and masturbating to their own third rate signed photos. If there was a state called funny, jim carrey would be on the tiniest island in the middle of the biggest ocean furthest from it. jim carrey would be the one person to buy an acme gadget that worked. first time.

Jedi_Kal-El
12-11-2008, 04:51 AM
jim carrey is a fully paid up member and chief bean of the assclown society. A society that welcomes the unfunny and talentless people who have succumbed to over inflated ego and masturbating to their own third rate signed photos. If there was a state called funny, jim carrey would be on the tiniest island in the middle of the biggest ocean furthest from it. jim carrey would be the one person to buy an acme gadget that worked. first time.

I'm thinking that Tom Green and Jack Black are charter members of that little group as well. Now there's an example of two guys who are completly unfunny, and get paid millions to act like complete idoits in front of the camera. I'm sure most of us can act just as stupid, and be just as goofy. Where's our millions at?