PDA

View Full Version : Breah Organa

Tycho
12-13-2008, 06:53 PM
Does she have softgoods? I'm keeping mine carded for the moment. From the looks of it, she does have some softgoods, but it is behind her and hard to see while she's packaged. Loose pictures of her made it appear she did have a soft cloak.

Anyway, Hasbro Toy Shop sent her to me, along with the 2 Bails I ordered, and FX-6.

FX-6 looks cool but a little cartoony.

Bail's a very plain figure, but useful for the scene when he brings Leia to his wife and also the landing platform reception for Palpatine after Anakin and Obi-Wan have just rescued him at the beginning of the movie.

jedibear
12-13-2008, 07:15 PM
Yes, Tycho...her scarf is cloth...it's attached to the head.

I just picked up this wave myself. I like it a lot....

Cmdr. Faie is my favorite here...the Hasbro team is on fire this year with cloth integration on these figures...it just looks great.

I like Bail...he requires a little futzing with the robe, but he can end up looking pretty dramatic and cool.

FX-6 is a cool addition to anyone's DV "creation" scene. I had a heck of a time figuring out the limbs though. No real illustration to show you how.

The new Grevious is a step up from the previous version, but he does suffer from the same issues many of the splindle-limbed droid figures do....and that's warped limbs. The peg-and-hole system for the arms is inspired, but unfortunately doesn't work well. Good thing those clear bands are included in the figure's packaging...also, considering how well-done the cloth parts have been with figures lately, it's too bad Grievous doesn't include his cape...it could have been impressive with this new version...

Stass Allie is pretty good too...better articulation and the cloak works well.

The clone included in this wave just looks like a repack of one of the "Evo" ones...good, but I've got plenty of those open already.

Well Tycho...you asked a simple question and I went off on a bit of a tangent here :) ....sorry about that.

TheDarthVader
12-16-2008, 02:00 PM
If anyone opens their Breah Organa, I need the droid part. =) My silver droid just lacks a right arm (Breah) and a left leg (Bail).

I passed on these two because they aren't useful for me in my collection.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-16-2008, 02:54 PM
I still don't know who Breah is. I do, however, know Breha Organa. ;)

In this case, I wish she had soft goods, since she is sitting down in the movie.

El Chuxter
12-16-2008, 03:21 PM
I was hoping it'd be "Bra Organa," and she'd have soft goods lingerie. I'd be spending $20 on paper towels that month fo' sho!