PDA

View Full Version : Battlefront II Clone Trooper Pack TRU Exclusive vs. Ent. Earth Version

Warstar
12-18-2008, 12:55 AM
Are there any- ANY- variations on the figures between the two? I bought the Entertainment Earth pack a while back and it's packed well since I recently moved.

Tonight at a TRU where I am staying locally there was a "Only at TRU" verison of the Battlefront II pack with the same Clone Troopers in it.

Since I haven't seen my old pack in ages, I thought I would ask for some help here. If there are variations then I'll have to get the TRU pack.

Let me know :thumbsup:

DarkJedi5
12-18-2008, 01:06 AM
Yeah, the difference seems to be that the TRU clone pack doesn't include the flame thing for the jetpack trooper. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the TRU one comes with the stands in the Droid pack or not.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Yeah, the difference seems to be that the TRU clone pack doesn't include the flame thing for the jetpack trooper. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the TRU one comes with the stands in the Droid pack or not.
There wasn't a flame effect in the old set, either - the photographer from Rebelscum added the one from the 2003 Boba Fett figure for a few photos (which is where the confusion is coming from, I think). But I also don't know if the droid set has the stands. I don't have any of these sets so I'm not sure.

DarkJedi5
12-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Wow, I could have sworn... well, it's been so long I can't remember and I'm an opener so there's really no way for me to go back and check.... The point is, it should have come with the flame effect.