PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a "trademark"?

CaptainSolo1138
12-26-2008, 03:28 PM
I always match my socks to my shirt. I usually won't buy new clothes unless I can find or already have a pair of socks that match what I'm buying, many times right down to the pattern. I've always viewed it as an eccentricity, but it has kind of developed into my trademark to the point that students and family will often ask to see my socks before they even say "hi".

Is there anything that you do that makes you "you"?

TeeEye7
12-26-2008, 05:40 PM
My trademark would have to be my unruly mustache.

Our dress code dictates that a mustache must be a well-trimmed-above-the-lip-pimp-looking-carpy-excuse-for-having-one. It just ain't manly!

So....I just ignore the code! :p

mabudonicus
12-26-2008, 09:05 PM
is now the time for Wild Bills signature phrase ??
:beard: Iso&Baws

I WILL drop it I swear hasbro MUST do this

LTBasker
12-26-2008, 09:26 PM
I often take up a unique random/odd/wtf word that I commonly use until it catches on amongst my friends, and then I come up with a new one. These words have included; "oiy," "nay," "fascinating," and "indeed."

I also have somewhat of a catchphrase that is simply; "I try."

Despite my pants commonly succumbing to gravity as I walk around the house, and thus have to pull them up more than once walking to a single destination, I still do not fasten the belt that is 98% of the time on my jeans.

Beast
12-26-2008, 09:46 PM
Despite my pants commonly succumbing to gravity as I walk around the house, and thus have to pull them up more than once walking to a single destination, I still do not fasten the belt that is 98% of the time on my jeans.
So what you're saying is.... you're actually Ron Stoppable.

sith_killer_99
12-27-2008, 01:24 AM
I have certain sayings, actions, etc. Nothing that sticks out, not really.

El Chuxter
12-27-2008, 02:36 AM
is now the time for Wild Bills signature phrase ??

Something about a mustache sammich, isn't it?

Mad Slanted Powers
12-27-2008, 03:10 AM
It seems in recent years that most of my casual wear is Cherokee t-shirts from Target. Probably something that doesn't really stand out, whereas my dad always wore hickory shirts (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=hickory+shirts&x=0&y=0).

Bel-Cam Jos
12-27-2008, 11:46 AM
I wear Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars fairly frequently, tying the laces a way that involves stories of cartoon cliffs, branches, and freethrows (seriously); I own at least 13 different styles. I have three different windbreaker jackets that I wear when it's not too cold but not too warm outside. There are many photographs of me with any of these clothing items. I have had the same basic haircut most of my life (although, with less hair now, it's an "adjusted" same :pleased: ).

LusiferSam
12-27-2008, 12:11 PM
Oh there's any number of little things that could be my trademark. If you ask my friends they'll tell you it's the fact that I almost always wear sweats. A fact the many of them make fun of me for, but I simple don't care. I also rarely tuck my shirt in. The tail just hangs out. Color wise I frequently wear something that's red and/or black. It's terrible rare to see me not in one of those colors.

I have large number of idiosyncrasies. Those are just a few.

Jargo
12-27-2008, 04:14 PM
my name/s. always my name/s. always carefully chosen and arranged. seldom forgotten for many differing reasons. My name precedes me.

TeeEye7
12-27-2008, 04:37 PM
I wear Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars fairly frequently.....

Oh... those Chuck Taylors, and not this Chuck Taylor....

http://www.chucktaylorasaa.com/aboutchuck.html

dr_evazan22
12-28-2008, 10:53 AM
Well, if we're talking clothing, I can usually be found wearing a gray shirt, whether a T or polo or something. It just seems to go with everything, in my eyes, dress it up or down.

For a saying... The past couple weeks it been Rock out with your C_ck out! Sometimes followed by MF to add some punctuation. I'm not sure where I heard it, they only possibility I can think of is the great Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother. Maybe harold and Kumar Escape Gitmo? Who cares - I love it!

El Chuxter
12-28-2008, 04:42 PM
I have a trademark and aggressively defend against infringement.

Jargo
12-28-2008, 05:24 PM
easy tiger....!

bobafrett
12-28-2008, 11:10 PM
I would say it would be my walk. After I had brain surgery at age 8, I was left with a limp. Years later, when I was working as a busboy, one of my grade school teachers recognized me, and when I asked her how she knew, she said, "it's your walk, you have a recognizable gait". I also have had several friends recognize me whom I hadn't seen since early childhood notice that about me.

I also growl at work when someone says good morning. When I do say "good morning" back, they are in shock.