PDA

View Full Version : New Jedi Order and beyond EU figures

willdeth
01-06-2009, 06:08 PM
Dear Hasbro,

Would like to see some of the New Jedi Order books see some of their own figures made. There is only a couple made so far such a Luke from evolutions three-pack. Also after the NJO such as the Legacy of the Force line of books. I know that currently they are making SW Legacy figures (Cade Skywalker, Imperial Knights, ect.) and these are awesome, but I agree with many other fans that most of the figures made have little or no backstory, only a 2-second scene in one of the movies. Would really like to see a poll for fans to see the most sought after EU figures.

Ones that need to be made:

Jacen Solo
Jaina Solo
Anakin Solo
Saba Sebatyne
Tesar Sebatyne
Corran Horn
Tahiri Veila
Kyp Durron
Mara Jade Skywalker
Zekk
Wurth Skidder
Tenel Ka
Ben Skywalker (LotF)
Vergere
Jag Fel
Chiss Soldiers
Supreme Overlord Shimmra
Onimi
Nom Anor
Nas Choka
Yuuzhan Vong Warriors
Grand Admiral Pallaeon
Darth Caedus

DarkArtist
01-07-2009, 08:20 AM
Dear Hasbro,

Would like to see some of the New Jedi Order books see some of their own figures made. There is only a couple made so far such a Luke from evolutions three-pack. Also after the NJO such as the Legacy of the Force line of books. I know that currently they are making SW Legacy figures (Cade Skywalker, Imperial Knights, ect.) and these are awesome, but I agree with many other fans that most of the figures made have little or no backstory, only a 2-second scene in one of the movies. Would really like to see a poll for fans to see the most sought after EU figures.

Ones that need to be made:

Jacen Solo
Jaina Solo
Anakin Solo
Saba Sebatyne
Tesar Sebatyne
Corran Horn
Tahiri Veila
Kyp Durron
Mara Jade Skywalker
Zekk
Wurth Skidder
Tenel Ka
Ben Skywalker (LotF)
Vergere
Jag Fel
Chiss Soldiers
Supreme Overlord Shimmra
Onimi
Nom Anor
Nas Choka
Yuuzhan Vong Warriors
Grand Admiral Pallaeon
Darth Caedus

I agree with your list. I'm a huge EU fan and have been wanting Hasbro to continue the EU trend since the first of EU figures back in the POTF days. in addition to list i would also love to see characters from the following books / comics / games see the plastic treatment:

Rogue Squadron
Wraith Squadron
Shadows of the Empire
Thrawn Trilogy
Truce at Bakura
Splinter of the Minds Eye
Republic Commando
Dark Empire
Dark Empire II
Empire's End
Dark Forces
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast
Mysteries of the Sith

Mirtez
01-07-2009, 01:45 PM
if I remember correctly, there was a Mara Jade released back in the power of the force line, the back of her card folded out in a sence. I could be wrong.

DarkArtist
01-07-2009, 02:24 PM
if I remember correctly, there was a Mara Jade released back in the power of the force line, the back of her card folded out in a sence. I could be wrong.

nope you are right there was a version of Mara jade released back in the POTF days that came packaged with a blaster and Luke's Lightsaber and had the 3-D cardboard dio on the cardback.

more recently is the comic pack version that came out last year packed with a Luke Skywalker in a somewhat X-Wing suit and packed with Obi Wan's lightsaber...very wierd.

i wuld love to see a new updated Mara Jade Skywalker with a cloak and maybe a custom Shoto lightsaber as in the Legacy of the Force books.

neosapian77
01-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Dear Hasbro-

Please make playsets, you made the Lars farm but wouldn't a Clone Battle Station or Hoth Rebel Playset sell more?Also some playsets can come in pieces so you can connect them and make a huge one. here's a list of playsets I think would sell and be fun for both collectors and newcomers:

-Endor Imperial base
-Hoth Rebel base
-Clone Battle Station
-Death Star playset
- Korriban Sith Temple

Also since you're making EU characters why not make more EU vehicles? And since you re-made the Falcon why not remake older vehicles? Some of these should be:

-AT-AT(The old one isn't as big as it should be. If it were to be re-made it should be like the AT-RT w/ room for stormtroopers and their guns. Also the pilot area should have extended room and the ATAT's head could be stiff, no need for flexibility. You guys shouldn't for get some rockets and electronics w/ that.)
- Dash Rendar's ship
-Clone Trooper Transport shuttle
-Clone Trooper speeders that can carry 4 or 5 of them
-Droid Gunship
-Doid Transport Vehicle

Battle Packs:
-Rebel Trooper Army Builder (Hasbro should make a set for Hoth, Endor, and a Commando squad aswell)
-Vulture Droid Army Builder (We have tons of Clone Starfighters but the Vulture Droids have been scarce.)
-Snow Trooper Amry Builder (it should come w/ a canon or machine gun)
-Clone Trooper Canon ( canon tower where you can put your troops.)

And for GIJoe you guys should rerelease the Joe base and remember Hasbro; MORE PLaysets! the Lars playset is waaaaaay over-priced and uninteresting.

DarkArtist
01-15-2009, 08:53 AM
Dear Hasbro-

Please make playsets, you made the Lars farm but wouldn't a Clone Battle Station or Hoth Rebel Playset sell more?Also some playsets can come in pieces so you can connect them and make a huge one. here's a list of playsets I think would sell and be fun for both collectors and newcomers:

-Endor Imperial base
-Hoth Rebel base
-Clone Battle Station
-Death Star playset
- Korriban Sith Temple

Also since you're making EU characters why not make more EU vehicles? And since you re-made the Falcon why not remake older vehicles? Some of these should be:

-AT-AT(The old one isn't as big as it should be. If it were to be re-made it should be like the AT-RT w/ room for stormtroopers and their guns. Also the pilot area should have extended room and the ATAT's head could be stiff, no need for flexibility. You guys shouldn't for get some rockets and electronics w/ that.)
- Dash Rendar's ship
-Clone Trooper Transport shuttle
-Clone Trooper speeders that can carry 4 or 5 of them
-Droid Gunship
-Doid Transport Vehicle

Battle Packs:
-Rebel Trooper Army Builder (Hasbro should make a set for Hoth, Endor, and a Commando squad aswell)
-Vulture Droid Army Builder (We have tons of Clone Starfighters but the Vulture Droids have been scarce.)
-Snow Trooper Amry Builder (it should come w/ a canon or machine gun)
-Clone Trooper Canon ( canon tower where you can put your troops.)

And for GIJoe you guys should rerelease the Joe base and remember Hasbro; MORE PLaysets! the Lars playset is waaaaaay over-priced and uninteresting.

would love to see Hasbro return to the playset market and give us some modular style playsets with an interlocking ability so fans can create their own galaxy or enviroment but Hasbro keeps stating that playsets don't sell. i guess they are going to base their sales on the success of the Lars set and the recent Target Sarlacc set as well.

neosapian77
01-16-2009, 07:33 PM
would love to see Hasbro return to the playset market and give us some modular style playsets with an interlocking ability so fans can create their own galaxy or enviroment but Hasbro keeps stating that playsets don't sell. i guess they are going to base their sales on the success of the Lars set and the recent Target Sarlacc set as well.

Also I reason why I think that their playsets don't sell well is because they're not advertised (we never see toy commercials anymore...at least not like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCADDlgOhz0&feature=channel_page ) and they are overpriced.

The Lars playset is going for $75 at TRU. WTF! The most that should be is $40

clone157
01-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Dear Hasbro,
Yeah, what they said! :D And I would like more figures based on Karen Traviss' Republic Commando Series. Kal Skirata and Walon Vau are Mandolorians for gosh sake. I would also like to see Battlefront 2 sets based on Rebels and Imperials. Also reintroduce the 6 inch Titanium Series focusing on the big capital ships like Home-1 and the Executor. Bring back the mini-rigs, even new ones. And start looking at clones like GI Joes, different ones for different environments, different jobs, etc.

DarkArtist
01-17-2009, 06:56 PM
Dear Hasbro,
Yeah, what they said! :D And I would like more figures based on Karen Traviss' Republic Commando Series. Kal Skirata and Walon Vau are Mandolorians for gosh sake. I would also like to see Battlefront 2 sets based on Rebels and Imperials. Also reintroduce the 6 inch Titanium Series focusing on the big capital ships like Home-1 and the Executor. Bring back the mini-rigs, even new ones. And start looking at clones like GI Joes, different ones for different environments, different jobs, etc.

i whole heartly agree with you. would love to see some more of the Republic Commando series but only this time they need to be SA.

as far as the titanium series, i would love to see a return to the old Galoob Action Fleet series with an introduction to some new design ie clone wars and expanded universe along with re-introducing classic vehicles like Imperial Star Destroyer, Rebel Crusier, rebel starfighters, imperials starfighters etc.

neosapian77
01-18-2009, 01:19 AM
i whole heartly agree with you. would love to see some more of the Republic Commando series but only this time they need to be SA.

as far as the titanium series, i would love to see a return to the old Galoob Action Fleet series with an introduction to some new design ie clone wars and expanded universe along with re-introducing classic vehicles like Imperial Star Destroyer, Rebel Crusier, rebel starfighters, imperials starfighters etc.

That would be heaven. This thread is only getting me more depressed because this isn't happening. Please Please Please! HASBRO BRING BACK ACTION FLEET! We also need Yuuzahnvang army builders. Those guys are pretty cool

pbarnard
01-19-2009, 11:41 AM
Also I reason why I think that their playsets don't sell well is because they're not advertised (we never see toy commercials anymore...at least not like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCADDlgOhz0&feature=channel_page ) and they are overpriced.

The Lars playset is going for $75 at TRU. WTF! The most that should be is $40

If you believe that, than fine. But that contradicts what Wal-Mart and Target tell Hasbro. If the stores don't want to give it shelf space because it doesn't move fast enough for their business models, they won't accept it as a product when it is pitched to them by Hasbro. So if not accepted, Hasbro will not make it because they can't find a place to sell it.

neosapian77
01-19-2009, 10:19 PM
If you believe that, than fine. But that contradicts what Wal-Mart and Target tell Hasbro. If the stores don't want to give it shelf space because it doesn't move fast enough for their business models, they won't accept it as a product when it is pitched to them by Hasbro. So if not accepted, Hasbro will not make it because they can't find a place to sell it.

Well if they are selling playsets more power to them. Can't wait to get more!lol

Sinscia Fat'o
02-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Play sets are not going to happen. I used to want and request play sets as well, but personally the time for me wanting them is passed... I don't have the room, nor the desire to buy them or even want them anymore. I passed on Lars and the sarlac pit, because as cool as sarlac was the figures were horrid, and i refused to buy garbage like that. As for the EU figures i'm game and with the Vong based series coming out. . . I think in 2010 we will get our vong era figures Yeah LOF finally!