PDA

View Full Version : Stupid question about Takeel or Zutton or whoever the new Snivvian is

El Chuxter
02-20-2002, 02:07 PM
Has anyone figured out a way to display the new figure with that rifle? I can't get it to look even passable no matter how I try!

LTBasker
02-20-2002, 02:27 PM
I haven't been able to figure how to make him kneel and stay like that, his knee doesn't meet the ground so it's impossible for him to kneel alone. (Although I think it was said that he was supposed to be able to kneel) But to answer your question, yeah I have actually, I have him with some Rebel Troopers (my cantina was taken over by Imperials) and he's standing next to them with the rifle pointed down so that if any Imperials come within range all I gotta do is raise his arm up and he's ready for some bazooka action. :D

Lord Tenebrous
02-20-2002, 02:33 PM
Maybe it's all the the arm position. Or maybe it's just digital magic.

And, I dunno, maybe it's all the front-only shots we got, but seeing the bald spot on Zutton's head made him look creepier.

CrunchyNug
02-20-2002, 04:28 PM
Try a figure stand. Or you might have some luck pointing his left arm downward and placing his cup under his pointed finger. That held him up for me. I had to place the cup on something to get a little bit more height so his finger would touch it.

Jayspawn
02-20-2002, 05:05 PM
I have Zutton holding his rifle in his right hand, holding the front handle and the second one over his shoulder.

The right arm is also his drinkin arm!