PDA

View Full Version : Titanium In Canada

BOBAMURPH
01-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Hello To Fellow Collector`s!
I Have Been Collecting The Titanium For The Last 3 Years. It Is Hit Or Miss Where I Live In Eastern Canada. I Started Collecting Because I Love The Ships And They Do Not Take Up Much Space.
Finding This Is Hit Or Miss. The Battlestar Galactica Line Was Not Aviable Here In Canada So It Was Mail Order Or When A Releative Went To The Us. I Did Find The 7 Inch Battlestar Galactica In A Comicshop For $29.00 Thought! I Usually Find What I Am Looking For At Either Of The 2 Big Retailers Or Mail Order. I Would Like To See Maybe Them Make Some Into A 5 Inch Variant And Maybe Expand Somewhat. Like Some Of The Ships Mentioned In The Books. Hapian Battle Dragon, Dreadnaught, Mara Jades Headhunter, And Others.
Anyway Would Like To Here From Fellow Collectors. Anyone Know If Those Atlas Editions Are Going To Come Here?

RJarvis
01-11-2009, 01:53 PM
Welcome to the forum! I'm short on time, so I can't respond to all your questions (I'm sure others will take up the slack), but on at least one of your wants, it should be fulfilled soon...the Z95 Headhunter is in either an upcoming wave, or a wave that's already hitting stores now...

Again, welcome and good hunting!

Ross W. Jarvis

clone157
01-11-2009, 09:02 PM
No Battlestar titaniums in Canada? Ironic, as they film there. Soon there will be none in the US, either. Yeah, most of us miss the 6" line of titaniums. Maybe if they didn't use the same molds that we had seen 4 times before, it could have lasted longer. They should have viewed it as the opportunity to release the bigger ships, the capital cruisers. But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Darth Duranium
01-11-2009, 09:16 PM
The Battlestar Galactica Line Was Not Available Here In Canada So It Was Mail Order Or When A Relative Went To The US. I Did Find The 7 Inch Battlestar Galactica In A Comicshop For $29.00 Though! I Usually Find What I Am Looking For At Either Of The 2 Big Retailers Or Mail Order. I Would Like To See Them Make Some Into A 5 Inch Variant And Maybe Expand Somewhat, Like Some Of The Ships Mentioned In The Books: Hapian Battle Dragon, Dreadnaught, Mara Jades Headhunter, And Others.
Anyway Would Like To Hear From Fellow Collectors. Anyone Know If Those Atlas Editions Are Going To Come Here?

Hi Boba and welcome,

The BSG line was available here in Toronto, though I never saw the Ultra Galactica on a shelf anywhere - I got mine early (and cheap) on eBay. BSG was hard to find at TRU or Walmart here due to the frakkin' scalper scumbags. I did get 'em all here, but usually at comic shops. BTW, lots of Canadian Titanium fans here on SSG... it's nice to meet another.

No word on Atlas in North America yet... I've only seen them on eBay from a few US sellers and the ones I saw were European (French or German) versions.

A dreadnought or an interdictor cruiser in AF/Ultra size would have been awesome!