PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you... the TEEK mini figure!

JediTricks
01-11-2009, 01:30 PM
http://endorexpress.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=316:2009-mini&catid=28:special-features&Itemid=3

There is a Teek mini-figure as part of the next wave of Disney / Star Tours mini-figures. These are the figures that are blind-packed in silver envelopes and available in the parks. They're pretty small, think Micro Machines figures, maybe a little bigger.

Yes, your first Teek merchandise will be available in around 6 to 8 months.

Kidhuman
01-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Somewhere EC just pooped himself

JediTricks
01-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Why do you think I rushed over here in the middle of my morning groggy-time to post this?

2-1B
01-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Somewhere EC just pooped himself

If I told you what I just did, I would get suspended and/or banned ! :eek:

Not sure what to think of those yellow gloved Tuskens, though...

Darth Jax
01-11-2009, 02:26 PM
if they're willing to make Teek, then only about a dozen years til they run out of ideas and break down and immortalize Jaxxon in petroleum as well

El Chuxter
01-11-2009, 06:51 PM
If I can't get into Disneyland, I'll give a reproductive organ for one of those.

Once I've finished cleaning up the poop. KH was right about that.

:mabs:^n

Slicker
01-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Teek is just EU garbage.:mad:

Jangu Fett
01-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Ackbar, Teek, Jango, Ep.2 Clone and Emperor Stitch. Oh, yes, they will be mine. This whole wave sounds good. Can't wait to see the rest.

JediTricks
01-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Teek is just EU garbage.:mad:
Awww snap! It's on now! GEEEEEK FIGHT! TEEEEK FIGHT!

Jangu Fett
01-11-2009, 11:06 PM
Sliker are you one of the many who wanted to see a figure of Willard Hood, or whatever, (Icecream Guy) from ESB?????

If so, I don't think it's fair to call a Ewok series regular, Teek, Eu garbage. Some one who was on screen for less then 5 seconds. And giving a entire back-story, IMO is garbage. At less Teek was more entertaining, snd had SPEAKING LINES. And not not just a no-name running and nearly spilling his Rocky Road. No offense meant, if you do want Icecream Guy, just my two cent.

DarkArtist
01-12-2009, 12:10 PM
i myself would rather see a Teek figure made in the 3.75 inch line as well as a return to the Star Tours droid series rather than an oversizeed MM figure, but I'll take what i can get.

Bel-Cam Jos
01-12-2009, 07:40 PM
Will this toy move fast from the shelves? And I wonder if it'll collect/steal other stuff that warms the pegs...

sith_killer_99
01-12-2009, 07:44 PM
I don't know man, that 4th figure down looks pretty Goofy!:razz:

JediTricks
01-14-2009, 04:50 PM
i Don't Know Man, That 4th Figure Down Looks Pretty Goofy!:razz:
For Shame! That was dreadful.

K M Toydarian
01-20-2009, 08:58 AM
Is anyone going to try for this whole series. If they are we should try to pool our resources, since they are blind packed and do some trading. I think I got the whole first series, but it's addicting buying them. I hate blind packed stuff, cause like lottery tickets and caffeine , I just keep going for more. Takes me back to the days of gumball machines and Wacky Packages!

Anyway, I do want a set of these. I plan to go for free in Feb for the Free on your Birthday promo, but sounds like they won't be out til fall.

figrin bran
01-20-2009, 10:31 PM
Is anyone going to try for this whole series. If they are we should try to pool our resources, since they are blind packed and do some trading. I think I got the whole first series, but it's addicting buying them. I hate blind packed stuff, cause like lottery tickets and caffeine , I just keep going for more. Takes me back to the days of gumball machines and Wacky Packages!

Anyway, I do want a set of these. I plan to go for free in Feb for the Free on your Birthday promo, but sounds like they won't be out til fall.

At Star Traders in Disneyland, you can trade your unwanted ones with the cashier in the Star Wars section of the store. They have a bin full of figures from the collector packs but as there is much more than SW in these packs, your mileage will vary.

Just a warning - they can have bad paint apps sometimes!

K M Toydarian
01-21-2009, 12:51 AM
Wow, thanks, I didn't know that. It's been a few years since the last set came out, and I was working down there, so I'd get a few packs every couple of days. I'll have to remember that when these come out.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Near my house, and after a wonderfully clear afternoon in view of the local foothills, ladies and gentlemen, I give you... the TE[E]K street sign!

I needed a Teek thread for it, so Chux, this one's for you!

Bel-Cam Jos
02-19-2010, 07:44 PM
Use this mini fig to give 3 3/4" scale Teek an opportunity to sense having a child of his own...

JediTricks
02-20-2010, 03:51 AM
Holy crap, I can't believe I titled this so similarly to the other thread almost a year apart.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-20-2010, 10:37 AM
Holy crap, I can't believe I titled this so similarly to the other thread almost a year apart.When I saw it on the "most recent threads" part on the main page, I thought it WAS this thread, JT!

JediTricks
02-20-2010, 10:59 PM
Me too, then I noticed the "TEEK" wasn't "TEEEEEEEEEK" so I *slowly* realized it was the other thread.