PDA

View Full Version : SW/Transformers=LAME

neosapian77
01-14-2009, 10:37 PM
I love and collect transformers and star wars but I think these are lame. Action Fleet was sooo much cooler in my opinion. But it seems that ppl like it which is what matters. Is there anyone here who thinks the same? or would prefer an Action Fleet line?

bigbarada
01-14-2009, 11:05 PM
I agree, they are lame. Which is why I rarely, if ever, post in this section.

I've heard that it's a very expensive line for Hasbro to produce, so here's to killing it off and putting those resources back into the 3 3/4" line.

Blue2th
01-15-2009, 01:05 AM
I agree they are lame.

There's more Action Fleet fans here than anywhere else I do believe. Especially when this place first started up. Not so much recently, but more Titanium fans (which is the closest thing nowdays) than anywhere else I've found.

DarkArtist
01-15-2009, 08:48 AM
at first i kinda liked the concept but after seeing the product and realizing that they just tryed to merge Action Fleet and Transformers together i passed on the line. i think I only have an Anakin/Jedi Starfighter set because i won it at a contest or got it as a gift but that was about it.

overall the idea had merrit in the beginning, would have been cool to see perhaps Optimus Prime battle Darth Vader or something, but it's a huge pass in the Star Wars merchandise for me.

really wish Hasbro would wake up and re-invent the Action Fleet line and bring it back into the spotlight.

Jangu Fett
01-16-2009, 11:13 AM
OK, I'll be the oddball. I think the SWTF line is pretty cool. They have gotten better. BUT, like the majority, I'd rather see the Action Fleet. Hasbro's SWTF concept, good. Hasbro SWTF design, poor.

The main reason I collected them was for the Mini-figures, but now that they are no longer included. My interest has dropped. I only get them now if it's a new mold and has a opening cockpit. I really think Hasbro messed up everthing that Galoob made popular, with the exception of the Titanium series. And some of those are not that good. I would flip if Hasbro would go and start-up the Action Fleet vehicles, Battle Packs, and Playsets. (Has anyone seen that unreleased Galloob Aliens AF Playset???:love::love:) As well as the Micro Machines. So long as there not repaints, that everone has.

neosapian77
01-16-2009, 07:07 PM
OK, I'll be the oddball. I think the SWTF line is pretty cool. They have gotten better. BUT, like the majority, I'd rather see the Action Fleet. Hasbro's SWTF concept, good. Hasbro SWTF design, poor.

The main reason I collected them was for the Mini-figures, but now that they are no longer included. My interest has dropped. I only get them now if it's a new mold and has a opening cockpit. I really think Hasbro messed up everthing that Galoob made popular, with the exception of the Titanium series. And some of those are not that good. I would flip if Hasbro would go and start-up the Action Fleet vehicles, Battle Packs, and Playsets. (Has anyone seen that unreleased Galloob Aliens AF Playset???:love::love:) As well as the Micro Machines. So long as there not repaints, that everone has.

I have an extensive Galoob collection and I wish they'd be re-released. I haven't seen the Galoob Aliens AF Playset. Where can I see pics? The tank they came out w/ from Aliens was pretty radd but it only brought Hicks. Also you should see the Star Trek enterprise playset they came out w/. That was awesome.

I don't collect Titanium or SWTF. I bought one SWTF and the detail was horrible (in my opinion). But I seriously don't know why they don't at least try to come out w/ some for collectors. It would be nice to see some TRU or Target exclusives.