PDA

View Full Version : Galactic Heroes for Sale

SchoolTeacher
01-17-2009, 12:32 PM
I am selling my entire collection of Galactic Heroes. I have EVERY SINGLE 2pack, cinema scene, vehicle ever made MINT NIB NEVER OPENED. I have put a few up on eBay, but will gladly sell privately as well. I even have the sets that were made by Playskool, before they were called Galactic Heroes, like Fast Through the Forest and Stompin Wampa. I am asking VERY reasonable prices. I just don't have the room to store them anymore, and I'm really only keeping a few opened ones on my desk for my students to see that I love Star Wars. I do NOT have the newest wave with Luminara, only because I'm pretty sure it is still a Pre-Order, but EVERY other wave, set, vehicle, scene I have. I figure the best way to do this is send me a PM regarding your requests, and I will message you right back from my Blackberry. I am not looking to make some type of grand profit on these. For alot of them, I will just sell them for what I paid in the stores. Some are worth a little more, but I promise you, not alot more. Really hope to hear from a few of you. Also, if you decide to purchase from me, I will give you my personal address, telephone number, etc, incase you want to talk or ask questions. I know that sometimes buying things from people when it isn't through eBay can be a bit shady, so I want to make it as EASY and COMFORTABLE as possible for both of us.

Sincerely
SchoolTeacher:thumbsup:

waboritas
01-27-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm looking for the Millenium Falcon. Do you have one for sale? PM was not an option.

Alpha 315
06-18-2009, 12:10 PM
The Defence of the Death Star?