PDA

View Full Version : Digital Copy Help!!!

sith_killer_99
01-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Grrr.... I am trying to figure this thing out.

The movies say, just pop it into your DVD drive on your PC and wait for the menu.

I am not getting any stinkin' menu.

I click on the drive and get a bunch of useless files and folders. I have tried to click on everything, no .exe file, nothing.

I launched "auto play" and no help there either.

Anyone got any ideas?

I called tech support at "fox" for my new Max Payne disc and she was pretty much useless..."you must have a bad copy". de de de

No dim wit, none of my digital copies are working, there is a stupid setting in Vista somewhere that needs to be fixed or SOMETHING.

Grrr....any help here would be hot.

Darth Jax
01-20-2009, 07:03 PM
no digital copies for me. no worky on my mac.

sith_killer_99
01-20-2009, 07:19 PM
no digital copies for me. no worky on my mac.

Saw V and Max Payne both have options for digital download to mac or pc?!?! I haven't checked my other digital downloads.

I do know that Supernatural Season 4 offered a straight digital download from iTunes, which would work on either platform.:thumbsup:

Darth Jax
01-20-2009, 07:38 PM
Saw V and Max Payne both have options for digital download to mac or pc?!?! I haven't checked my other digital downloads.

I do know that Supernatural Season 4 offered a straight digital download from iTunes, which would work on either platform.:thumbsup:

it's about time. i don't understand what's so difficult about the programming to offer it in Mac or PC format.

all the movies i've bought that have included digital copy all specify that only PC versions are available, and frequently only if you are using vista.

sith_killer_99
01-20-2009, 07:52 PM
all the movies i've bought that have included digital copy all specify that only PC versions are available, and frequently only if you are using vista.

Such is the headache of dealing with DRM.:mad:

It's tough to get everyone on the same sheet of music.

JEDIpartner
01-22-2009, 07:58 AM
I've tried to get them to play on my Walkman .mp3 player, which they SHOULD, but they won't. :(

Kidhuman
01-22-2009, 09:10 AM
This is why you just Download it illegally. No issues

sith_killer_99
03-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Well, I finally got my digital copies working correctly. Today I added 10 digital copy movies to my iTunes library:

Wonder Woman (new animated movie)
Saw V
Max Payne
Get Smart
The Incredible Hulk
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Blue Harvest (Family Guy)
Hitman
The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

I had problems with 2 movies "Live Free or Die Hard" said movie had already been registered?!?! Wall-E is missing the little sheet with the code to authorize the digital copy.:cry: