PDA

View Full Version : Pons Limbic [BD 35]

JEDIpartner
01-24-2009, 12:26 PM
Pons Limbic, the character formerly known as "Brainiac" has finally arrived! The sad thing is that he's rather washed out and half-finished looking.

I guess there isn't a whole lot that they could've done with him. He was part of the cantina wallpaper from back in the day (1977, for those of you who need a clue) and wasn't meant to be a featured player. Despite that fact, Hasbro did a fine enough job with what they had to work with.

Pons Limbic has ball-jointed shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles as well as a ball & socket head joint. He has a swivel waist, hips and wrists.

The colour palette of this figure is flesh, tan, olive and brown with some black accents. In short, *yawn*... It looks fine, I suppose since this is what he looks like. The eyes have a reddish "I need some Visine" scheme to them, so they do stand out a little.

The blaster is the Han Solo blaster, but moulded in silver (Clever!) and a holster. He also comes with a cantina table that is shipped in two pieces, so you need to snap the base into the top of it. While not remarkable, it's actually quite nice and I hope we get a couple more of these in the future.

Includes right leg for Astromech droid. This edition was for R2-L3.

I'd rate it a 7 out of 10.