PDA

View Full Version : Effective immediately....

El Chuxter
01-28-2009, 01:20 PM
I, the originator of the "Slicker's Mom" joke, am hereby retiring the Slicker's Mom jokes.

I had the opportunity to meet Slicker's Mom last weekend, and she is a stand-up woman.

No, really, she stood up the whole time. Though she had to lean against a van, since it was hard to balance with one foot behind her head.

Cheap, too. $25 for an hour of entertainment. That's a better bargain than most video games!

So, from here on, let's treat Slicker's Mom with the respect she deserves. She is truly great at her chosen profession, and not just to get on TV like those girls on Cathouse.

Mister Roboto
01-28-2009, 01:38 PM
Slicker's dad has himself a trophy wife. Obviously it isn't a first place trophy.

Ji'dai
01-28-2009, 02:36 PM
Here's to Slicker's Mom!

She was the biggest ***** in her hometown, but the finest woman that ever lived. Whoever Slicker's father was, for an hour or for a month, he must have been a happy man.

pbarnard
01-28-2009, 03:26 PM
Not one for the road while on the road? How about just for old time's sake with the old timer? Not even a 5th one free?

Qui-Long Gone
01-28-2009, 03:33 PM
El is your avatar a pic of Slick's mom?

El Chuxter
01-28-2009, 03:37 PM
No, she, my signature, and location are from a very funny sketch in The Kentucky Fried Movie, which I can't say much more about without getting banned.

Also, I believe everyone has misinterpreted my reasons for this thread. This isn't a place to post Slicker's Mom jokes. The woman is a saint. Well, she's a missionary, at any rate.

Jedi_Kal-El
01-28-2009, 03:50 PM
This isn't a place to post Slicker's Mom jokes. The woman is a saint. Well, she's a missionary, at any rate.

I thought she was more stand up than missionary, Chux? lol

pbarnard
01-28-2009, 04:02 PM
I thought she was more stand up than missionary, Chux? lol

I need a new computer screen/keyboard now. Thanks. lol

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-28-2009, 04:24 PM
I never knew her personally, but I heard a lot.

It was mostly squishy sounds.

Kidhuman
01-28-2009, 08:34 PM
May SLickers Mom Rest on her back in Peace.

LusiferSam
01-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Also, I believe everyone has misinterpreted my reasons for this thread. This isn't a place to post Slicker's Mom jokes. The woman is a saint. Well, she's a missionary, at any rate.

It's amazing how quickly these things can backfire, isn't it?

I havn't missed your point, but I was never one to jump on that band wagon. It's not my style of humor. But best of luck putting this fire out Chux.

Kidhuman
01-28-2009, 09:45 PM
But best of luck putting this fire out Chux.

Its not a fire, its just an STD burning

Jedi_Kal-El
01-28-2009, 09:48 PM

What's the difference? It feels like fire when you go. :D

pbarnard
01-28-2009, 09:54 PM

What's the difference? It feels like fire when you go. :D

Maybe that's why there's the C&D. Some one else has to take the penicillin after one to many visits. Standing by the van, too much direct contact. That's how those things spread. :upset:

sith_killer_99
01-28-2009, 10:10 PM
That's how those things spread.

Perhaps, but that's not how Slicker's mom spreads....but then we ALL knew that.:laugh:

bobafrett
01-28-2009, 10:50 PM
What I want to know is what was she doing leaning on a van with one leg behind her head? I mean was she limbering up for Chux or what? I've seen different sex positions that have the leg behind the head, but I know I'm not that flexible.

pbarnard
01-28-2009, 11:01 PM
What I want to know is what was she doing leaning on a van with one leg behind her head? I mean was she limbering up for Chux or what? I've seen different sex positions that have the leg behind the head, but I know I'm not that flexible.

It's the combo of flexibility and balance that is impressive in this case.

Slicker
01-28-2009, 11:48 PM
YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP IMMEDIATELY!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

All of these kind words about Slicker's mom are making me all teary eyed. :cry:

Mad Slanted Powers
01-29-2009, 01:13 AM
Also, I believe everyone has misinterpreted my reasons for this thread. This isn't a place to post Slicker's Mom jokes. The woman is a saint. Well, she's a missionary, at any rate.I'm confused. You say the reason for the thread is not for jokes about her, but both posts you've made in this thread seemed to end up having one. I've always resisted the temptation to make any because I don't really know what the story is with her, and I didn't think it would be cool to disrespect someone's mother. So, what is the true story about Slicker's mom?

Slicker
01-29-2009, 01:16 AM
I don't even really know how the whole Slicker's Mom thing started. The thing with it is that it's Slicker's Mom and not Nicks (my real name) so it's just some internet names fictitious mom so it's funny. I love my real mom but Slicker's mom is a filthy wh*re! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mad Slanted Powers
01-29-2009, 01:35 AM
I don't even really know how the whole Slicker's Mom thing started. The thing with it is that it's Slicker's Mom and not Nicks (my real name) so it's just some internet names fictitious mom so it's funny. I love my real mom but Slicker's mom is a filthy wh*re! :mad::mad::mad::mad:Okay. In that case, is she single?

Slicker
01-29-2009, 01:38 AM
Okay. In that case, is she single?For as long as your $15 can last, yeah.

bobafrett
01-29-2009, 06:45 AM
I'll give her $20 if she cleans up the mess.

Slicker
01-29-2009, 07:02 AM
She'll need more than $20. Even a ShamWow can't soak all of that up in one pass.

DarthQuack
01-29-2009, 10:07 AM
She's my supplier of Nacho cheese this weekend for my nachos....home made I'm told. :thumbsup:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-29-2009, 01:23 PM
She's my supplier of Nacho cheese this weekend for my nachos....home made I'm told. :thumbsup:
You don't want to know how she makes it. Er, should I say, scrapes it.

Qui-Long Gone
01-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Speaking of scrapes, why don't we ever talk about Slicker's Dad? (bump)

Isn't it a little sexist to shovel everything onto one woman? (set)

Lord Malakite
01-29-2009, 01:41 PM
Speaking of scrapes, why don't we ever talk about Slicker's Dad?
Because they are one in the same. You have a "Mrs. Cartman" thing going on.