PDA

View Full Version : E-3po

NODDY
02-01-2009, 12:00 PM
E-3PO is in one of the most pivitol scenes in all the movies combined. If C-3PO hadn't seen this "familiar face" he wouldn't have entered the room where he was blown apart by stormtroopers thus beginning the dramatic capture of our beloved team of rebels on Bespin. I've been hoping for this droid in plastic form since Empire was first released to us all those years ago. It would be awesome to recreate that scene over again along with our Bespin characters. I hope others feel the same way!

Mad Slanted Powers
02-01-2009, 01:12 PM
E Chu Ta!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-01-2009, 02:05 PM
E-3PO is coming in the ESB wave as the build-a-droid. People have been saying it's U-3PO, but I can almost guarantee you it's the one from Bespin. Either way, it's silver, so just use that one (or TC-14 for that matter).

Jargo
02-02-2009, 02:57 PM
How rude! :ninja:

spray a C-3PO silver and bob's your lobster. why pay nearly eight dollars for a new droid when you can use an old one and do just as good a job as Hasbro goons do. :yes:

unless you're one of those freaks who keep everything packaged like it's made of real precious materials or something. then shove it all in plastic crates in a closet. or worse, in the basement at your parents house. :rolleyes:

Be a damn sight easier if hasbro just made a plain white protocol droid with all the fancy articulation and called it a paint your own. then you could have any and all the protocol droids your heart desired. these build a droid things are dumb. it's not really customisable in any way. they all come pre-painted. for it to be a proper droid factory thing the parts need to be plain white. or plain silver.

pbarnard
02-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Be a damn sight easier if hasbro just made a plain white protocol droid with all the fancy articulation and called it a paint your own. then you could have any and all the protocol droids your heart desired. these build a droid things are dumb. it's not really customisable in any way. they all come pre-painted. for it to be a proper droid factory thing the parts need to be plain white. or plain silver.

Should join the discussion at FFURG.com (star wars customs, Forgotten Force Ultimate Resource Group). We talk about that all the time.

Mad Slanted Powers
02-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Considering how my attempt years ago to turn a vintage stormtrooper into a TIE Pilot failed, I wouldn't want to try and paint anything.