PDA

View Full Version : Wedge's Red 2 X-wing

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-11-2009, 08:53 PM
We all knew it was coming, so here (http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=50609) it is! It even comes with an updated Wedge, his astro droid, and the long-lost ladders!!!

DarkJedi5
02-11-2009, 11:14 PM
Damn, I have to buy another X-Wing! Well, at least they're all different (I think). Reds 1, 2 and 5 going in!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-12-2009, 12:28 AM
Damn, I have to buy another X-Wing! Well, at least they're all different (I think). Reds 1, 2 and 5 going in!
Yup, so far we have those fighters (with quite a few Luke ships, actually). Hopefully this one will have enough weathering . . . the picture is making me nervous, and I don't want it to look crappy compared to the others.

TheDarthVader
02-12-2009, 02:21 AM
Looks good to me. I might buy this. It all depends on the price. I am guessing $39.99.

Slicker
02-12-2009, 04:50 AM
Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on this.

I must say though that site is quite the rip off. They charging almost $85 American for that thing.

DarkArtist
02-12-2009, 07:00 AM
Count me in. I love the Powr-FX scale X-Wings and a new Wedge, hopefully new astromech as well as the ladders sells me on the deal. I just hope it's affordable and Hasbro doesn't good for the throat on this one. $39.99 is alright but I would rather see it for $29.99

Jargo
02-12-2009, 07:58 AM
[first thing in the morning grumpiness]Y'know it occurs to me that they've made their money on this mold now. They really should release the X-wing with only weathering deco and a bunch of stickers allowing you to create whichever version you need/want. it's cool they included the ladders with this one but they could have left out the figures and included a bunch of other stuff. And it is way too expensive. there's no way I'd pay that for a re-issue x-wing.[/first thing in the morning grumpiness]

JON9000
02-12-2009, 08:31 AM
Any reissued X-wing can eventually behad for pretty cheap on ebay. Take a look at what the red leader versions are going for, or the FX version.

And if you don't have the F/X version- shame on you! It really is great.

Devo
02-12-2009, 09:26 AM
Its a definite buy for me. I want another X-wing for my Yavin base and this certainly fits the bill. This and the scramble on yavin BP are 2 things I'm really looking forward to...if I can get them.

clone157
02-12-2009, 09:57 AM
It's a great piece, with some great items for diorama use, but at that price I definitely need to get another job.

mtriv73
02-12-2009, 09:59 AM
This is probably going to be an exclusive which means it's probably going to be way overpriced. I want the Wedge, the astromech, and the ladders but couldn't care less about another X-wing taking up space. I wish they'd just release it as a battlepack and leave out the ship. This may be another wait and see like the Lars Homestead which I finally got when I had some coupons to get the price down to what I thought was reasonable.

DarkJedi5
02-12-2009, 10:17 AM
I think the price is a little inflated. Those overseas sites usually jack up the price to cover ordering them from the states and shipping them (in this case all the way to the UK) and then a mark up to make a profit. I really could see this selling closer to $59.99 (I've noticed that with items like this they just change the dollars to pounds and let the exchange rate make up their costs and cover their profit). Still very high for just an X-Wing, Luke's sold for $45 in the Saga line and the ladders, figure, and droid can't possibly cost that much more than the Luke, dragonsnake, and vines.... We'll probably find out this weekend though.

mtriv73
02-12-2009, 10:35 AM
I agree it's inflated, but after seeing an old Arc-170 with a new paint job selling for $75 from an e-tailer and probably $65 (supposition from targets computer listings) at regular retailers, you never can tell where it will end up.

pbarnard
02-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Like everyone's saying, it depends on the price. Much over the $45 mark and it just isn't worth it. while that X-Wing body is superb, not wholey scale but not Vintage either, it is a big space eater. Add to it A Red Leader, Luke (red 5), and my hangar is out of space already with an A-Wing and never mind the Y-Wing is hanging from the ceiling.

Course, we can't see the head sculpt to see how it doesn't look like Dennis Lawson yet again.

Dark Marble
02-12-2009, 11:39 AM
I agree it's inflated, but after seeing an old Arc-170 with a new paint job selling for $75 from an e-tailer and probably $65 (supposition from targets computer listings) at regular retailers, you never can tell where it will end up.

I know!! The prices on these once cheap vehicles are getting to be way over the top. I will buy the Wedge X-Wing when it hits, but I know I will be grumbling all the way home about the price.

Slicker
02-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Course, we can't see the head sculpt to see how it doesn't look like Dennis Lawson yet again.So you've got no love for Colin Higgins (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Colin_Higgins)?

Jargo
02-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Useless facts #4445:
The astro droid right in a manner of speaking. it matches the one seen in the death star battle model shots but not the live action shots of wedge in the cockpit. however that's a continuity error in the movie itself so hasbro have just picked the droid with most screen time and most recognisably wedge's.

and regarding Colin Higgins. what kind of actor can't remember a single line of dialogue? PAH! Amateurs..... :p

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Useless facts #4445:
The astro droid right in a manner of speaking. it matches the one seen in the death star battle model shots but not the live action shots of wedge in the cockpit. however that's a continuity error in the movie itself so hasbro have just picked the droid with most screen time and most recognisably wedge's.

and regarding Colin Higgins. what kind of actor can't remember a single line of dialogue? PAH! Amateurs..... :p
Do you have pictures or anything?

Also, since they messed up in 1997 and there are several Red Two X-wings, you can just buy this one over and over and be fine. :p

DarkJedi5
02-12-2009, 02:48 PM
There's this one and I think behind Wedge in the cockpit shots is a droid that looks like R5-D4.

Mirtez
02-12-2009, 03:46 PM
is the one the range of the action fig's or is it one of the expensive ones that most people cant afford...

DarkJedi5
02-12-2009, 04:13 PM
No, this is in the action figure line, won't cost more than $80 but I cant promise it will be "affordable".

Jargo
02-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Do you have pictures or anything?

Also, since they messed up in 1997 and there are several Red Two X-wings, you can just buy this one over and over and be fine. :p

the difference is that the astro droid seen behind Denis Lawson is all red as they re-used the dome from R3-T2 (original cantina approach sequence) which is a red dome with white panels and the model prop inverted the colours to white with red panels same as R2-R9 in TPM.

it's hard to spot wedge's live action droid this is the only shot I have to hand and you can barely see it.

morpheus282
02-12-2009, 06:29 PM
They also have the magnaguard fighter for 23 pounds, so I'd have to guess the X-wing is going for about $56. Since circumstances kept me from getting any of the previous releases of this mold, I'll be all over this one.

Guess I better start squirreling money away now, just in case it's more than $50.

Snowtrooper
02-12-2009, 08:30 PM
I'd rather have a carded Wedge with the accessories. I've already got 2 X-Wings and I don't really have room for another. So I'll pass on it unless I'd somehow acquire it real cheap.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Huh, weird. Thanks, Jargo.

Mirtez
02-17-2009, 12:12 PM
I have a question... are there X-wings out there that are on scale with the Y-wing and the B-wing as wellas the A-wing that have come out before this one.. IF so when did they come out..

I know they ahd a small one, but looking at it, its so small

pbarnard
02-17-2009, 12:30 PM
I have a question... are there X-wings out there that are on scale with the Y-wing and the B-wing as wellas the A-wing that have come out before this one.. IF so when did they come out..

I know they ahd a small one, but looking at it, its so small

Scale as in what they should be on screen and given EU source dimensions?

Because than no ship passes. The Y-Wing, B-Wing and A-Wing are still based off their vintage molds, the X-Wing was redesigned/new.
http://www.rebelscum.com/potf2fxxwing.asp
http://www.rebelscum.com/sagaxwing.asp
http://www.rebelscum.com/sw04xwingredleader.asp

I think I am missing one but not that big a deal they're all the same mold and the Wedge one will be this mold as well.

Slicker
02-17-2009, 12:33 PM
If I'm not mistaken this same X-Wing mold has been used in one form or another for about a decade now, right? I remember the POTF2 Electronic version with the half Luke figure in the cockpit. That thing was by far the best vehicle to come out up to that point...other than the Cruisemissle Trooper of course.*

*speaking of which I STILL didn't see the SA version of that at Toy Fair. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DarkJedi5
05-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Anyone have an idea when this bad boy is gonna hit the streets?

Rik Duel
05-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Has the saggy wings issue been worked out on these big x-wings since the electronic version?

DarkJedi5
05-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Has the saggy wings issue been worked out on these big x-wings since the electronic version?

If you check out the links kindly provided pbarnard I think you can see that there has been an improvement, at least when they are on the ground. It may just be using a firmer plastic but I have never noticed any drooping issues with either my Dagobagh Red 5 or my Red 1.

http://www.rebelscum.com/potf2fxxwing.asp
http://www.rebelscum.com/sagaxwing.asp
http://www.rebelscum.com/sw04xwingredleader.asp

pbarnard
05-10-2009, 04:01 PM
I'll say "grounded" the X-Wings are fine. When the wings are open, they don't quite open up all the way. Most of the issues with the cannons can be fixed with boiling water and ice water and reshaping.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-11-2009, 04:53 PM
JediDefender (http://jedidefender.com/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1241506144,82223,) has some boxed pictures of Wedge's ship. I wish they'd done something more creative for the droid - both in color and name (he doesn't seem to have one) - as he looks like a lighter version of R2-M5. Still, he won't really leave the ship, so it's not terrible. Still, I'm really looking forward to this set.

DarkJedi5
05-11-2009, 05:23 PM
I love the optional Rogue Sqaudron kills sign decal! Looks like it's got two Death Stars (though to be fair Wedge really only got one) and like a million TIE fighters. Awesome.

DarkJedi5
09-01-2009, 09:29 AM
This should be hitting stores in the next week or two. Anybody gonna start hunting for this one?

pbarnard
09-01-2009, 09:49 AM
I'm not like the decals at all on this. They're not on a transparent background, but a color that clashes with the hull. Epic failure. Plus if you're going for Red 2, than he won't have the kills. If you want Rogue Leader by all means put them on.

DarkJedi5
09-01-2009, 09:53 AM
I'm not like the decals at all on this. They're not on a transparent background, but a color that clashes with the hull. Epic failure. Plus if you're going for Red 2, than he won't have the kills. If you want Rogue Leader by all means put them on.

Yeah, I'm not really sure what I was talking about in my earlier post cause with the white background it looks really dumb, it should have been transparent like you said. I think I'll be leaving them off. Have we figured out what the name of that droid is?

morpheus282
09-01-2009, 01:02 PM
This should be hitting stores in the next week or two. Anybody gonna start hunting for this one?

Went to the local Target at lunch, nothing on the shelf. I went looking for someone to see if they were in the back and - lo and behold - there sat four on an endcap. Sitting in the trunk of my car now. Won't have time to unbox until later this week. It's a very nice box though...

DarkArtist
09-01-2009, 01:13 PM
so looking forward to getting one of these. can't wait to put the Rogue decals on as well. is Wedge a new sculpt... he sort looks like a new head sculpt.

DarkJedi5
09-01-2009, 03:53 PM
so looking forward to getting one of these. can't wait to put the Rogue decals on as well. is Wedge a new sculpt... he sort looks like a new head sculpt.

I think the body is a kit bash and the first time it's been put together, I think. And that plus a new head-sculpt gives us a new and unique Wedge! I'm glad these are hitting right on schedule, I'll have to swing by a Target tomorrow. I was afraid they would wait until the Rancors had cleared out....

sebillba
09-01-2009, 04:38 PM
I saw this in my local TRU 3 or 4 weeks ago... but at 70 quid, it's too rich for me. I only want the figures, not the ship.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Yeah, I'm not really sure what I was talking about in my earlier post cause with the white background it looks really dumb, it should have been transparent like you said. I think I'll be leaving them off. Have we figured out what the name of that droid is?
The packaging still doesn't say, and there are no official sources with the name, so he's the Droid with No Name. :D

morpheus282
09-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Dumb question, but has anyone caught a still of Wedge's x-wing from the battle of Endor? I've been trying to see how the wings were painted but can't get a good shot of it.

I think the body is a kit bash and the first time it's been put together, I think. And that plus a new head-sculpt gives us a new and unique Wedge! I'm glad these are hitting right on schedule, I'll have to swing by a Target tomorrow. I was afraid they would wait until the Rancors had cleared out....

Best I can tell, it's the same body used for Luke, Corran, etc. I'll be able to tell more when I get it out of the package. Every Target I've checked is fresh out of rancors. It's a shame too since I was considering swapping mine for the darker brown paint job. Guess it's finally time for me to open it.

The packaging still doesn't say, and there are no official sources with the name, so he's the Droid with No Name. :D

R2-Red2 maybe?

DarkJedi5
09-02-2009, 09:01 AM
Best I can tell, it's the same body used for Luke, Corran, etc. I'll be able to tell more when I get it out of the package.

I was going off the page over at RS which shows the Wedge as a kitbash torso. Could be wrong though.

morpheus282
09-02-2009, 12:05 PM
I was going off the page over at RS which shows the Wedge as a kitbash torso. Could be wrong though.

That's entirely possible. I saw that post last night after my last post and I think I have one of those three figures that they've used for the photo. As such, I'm probably not the best judge of what came from where but I'll compare it to the rebel pilots in my collection once I've had time to unbox it.

DarkJedi5
09-03-2009, 01:24 AM
Went to Target to get one for myself tonight and struck out. I'll probably try again at some point this weekend.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-06-2009, 06:26 PM
I got one today and it's quite nice. The cockpit leaves a bit to be desired - there's no sticker or detail on the dash, and his seat has been changed so that it goes behind the little wall thing (the other ones move forward so you can put storage things back there). I think it lets him fit in there better, and it's not too bad when you have Wedge in there, but it's the only major difference between this ship and the others. It's got a yellowish tint to it, either from the plastic or the wash or something. The figures are both really nice - the droid's got some red detail on his feet, so he's at least different from R2-M5 (there are some other differences, but that's the main one). I think it's a nice set, but waiting until clearance might not be the worst idea.

Old Fossil
09-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Looks nice, but I don't think I'll be getting it. I simply have no place to put it. Even my F/X X-Wing is in storage, because I have nowhere else to place it. The BMF takes up most all my non-shelf SW space.

morpheus282
09-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Finally got mine unboxed, overall I love it. My only real complaint is that the way the red ladder was packaged in caused some warping of the wing mechanism. Nothing a few rubber bands and time shouldn't be able to cure. Still looking for a way around that seat thing, perhaps there's an easy way to get it moved into the proper position to allow storage of goodies behind it?

DarkJedi5
09-07-2009, 01:34 AM
Finally got mine unboxed, overall I love it. My only real complaint is that the way the red ladder was packaged in caused some warping of the wing mechanism. Nothing a few rubber bands and time shouldn't be able to cure. Still looking for a way around that seat thing, perhaps there's an easy way to get it moved into the proper position to allow storage of goodies behind it?

Yeah, the wings on mine (just got it today) are pretty badly warped for the same reason. I'm hoping that they'll even out at some point. Also, on the box the "kill" stickers do seem to be printed on clear backing which is probably why I didn't notice that before. Too bad they came on white in the box.

And what's the name of the dang R2 unit?! It looks like LFL told Hasbro to make it and we still haven't gotten a name!

morpheus282
09-07-2009, 11:11 AM
I figured out how to 'fix' the seat, now there's plenty of storage room between the cockpit and the R2 socket. The problem now is that the canopy won't close when Wedge has his helmet on unless you're rather creative with the pose. As soon as the wings straighten up I'll be back to "very happy" status with this purchase.

I agree that they could have at least come up with a designation for the droid, but it's not the first time Hasbro has been strapped for a name. Don't forget the "Y-wing with rebel pilot".

SplFrcsCWO
09-29-2009, 06:02 PM
Was the yellow ladder intended to attach somewhere? The platform bottom looks like it would attach to pegs.

mtriv73
09-29-2009, 06:48 PM
And what's the name of the dang R2 unit?! It looks like LFL told Hasbro to make it and we still haven't gotten a name!

I named mine R2-R2. Since Wedge's X-wing is red 2 and artoo-red 2 is too long, I shortened it. Problem solved (until George Lucas tells us it's actually an R4.)

morpheus282
09-29-2009, 09:01 PM
Was the yellow ladder intended to attach somewhere? The platform bottom looks like it would attach to pegs.

The bottom of the red ladder fits into those holes on the yellow ladder. It makes a sort of scaffolding that's about the right height to place over the wings.

If there's another purpose for it, I haven't found it yet.

morpheus282
09-29-2009, 09:11 PM
I named mine R2-R2. Since Wedge's X-wing is red 2 and artoo-red 2 is too long, I shortened it. Problem solved (until George Lucas tells us it's actually an R4.)

The reason we have R2 units with R4 designations - during the Clone Wars, a lot for R2 units were needed, manufactured, and subsequently destroyed. In order to have somewhat unique names for each droid they started using R4 designations for R2s. Think about it, one letter and up to two numbers only allows for about 2600 combinations. There were probably that many droids assigned to ARC-170 crews alone.

Either that, or they ran out of R4 heads and used R2 domes on some units.

Either one is at least as good an explanation as midichlorians giving a Jedi their power.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-30-2009, 06:55 PM
The reason we have R2 units with R4 designations - during the Clone Wars, a lot for R2 units were needed, manufactured, and subsequently destroyed. In order to have somewhat unique names for each droid they started using R4 designations for R2s. Think about it, one letter and up to two numbers only allows for about 2600 combinations. There were probably that many droids assigned to ARC-170 crews alone.

Either that, or they ran out of R4 heads and used R2 domes on some units.

Either one is at least as good an explanation as midichlorians giving a Jedi their power.
I think the "all the Jedi's droids are named R4" thing came after George named Obi-Wan's droid R4-P17, which I assume was done to not confuse people by having Obi-Wan call his own droid "Artoo," which of course they'd associate with R2-D2. Then the EU ran with it, so we got Kit Fisto's R4-H5, Plo Koon's R4-F5, Mace Windu's R4-M6, and Darth Vader's R4-K5, among others, probably. Now, though, since the Jedi in The Clone Wars show have to call their droids by name as well, we're getting Kit Fisto's R6-H5 and Ahsoka's R7-A7, along with Plo Koon's still-unnamed-on-screen R7-H5. It's also been explained that the droid names are just part of a longer serial number, which results in names like the R5 droid on Queen Amidala's ship with the name G8-R3.

And now you know. :p

morpheus282
10-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Too much logic in that argument. :D

AmanaMatt
10-04-2009, 03:36 AM
Saw this last weekend and the plastic used has a yellowish ting to it.....did not look too good....

morpheus282
10-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Mine is definately off white, but I wouldn't say it's yellow. Maybe it's one of those running paint changes like the Rancor?

Mad Slanted Powers
10-11-2009, 01:11 AM
Found this unexpectedly today at Target. I was thinking it was a TRU exclusive, perhaps because of Sebilba's comment, forgetting that he is in the UK. The sign said temporary price cut to $45.99.

Slicker
10-11-2009, 08:59 AM
I just bought this on Target.com...along with about $200 worth of other SW stuff...

Dark Marble
10-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Found this unexpectedly today at Target. I was thinking it was a TRU exclusive, perhaps because of Sebilba's comment, forgetting that he is in the UK. The sign said temporary price cut to $45.99.

Yep! The price cut is going on until the 19th. I still haven't picked this one up, but I think I will do it before the price goes back up. I kind of like the strange color on this one. I try and get ships that look different from each other into my collection.

figrin bran
10-27-2009, 11:15 PM
I'm not seeing these at my local Target any longer as the endcap has been replaced by something else.

I'm pretty sure they weren't clearanced out so where are all the Wedge X-Wings?

El Chuxter
10-28-2009, 01:17 AM
You raise a good point. I don't think they sold at that price, being the umpteenth X-Wings, and that the Rancor is still around. Yet they're gone from the local Targets, too. Wonder if there's some display planned for Black Friday?

Mad Slanted Powers
10-28-2009, 02:39 AM
I only saw them once or twice. More recently, the spot there had some other stuff, including a Corporate Alliance Tank Droid and a Republic Fighter Tank. I passed on them at that time, and a few days later they were gone along with everything else on that endcap.

morpheus282
10-28-2009, 06:52 AM
I saw one at the local Target about a week and a half ago. My guess is that they sold through, but I could be wrong. If they end up clearancing out around black Friday, I may pick up a second for the kid.

morpheus282
11-01-2009, 06:41 PM
I found an entire end cap overrun with the X-wing tonight at a Target I don't go to very often. Had to be at least 15 of them. Rather odd considering that I haven't seen any at my usual Target. They also had two of every Geonosis 2-pack except for Coleman.

El Chuxter
07-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Two or three weeks ago, this started showing up again in huge numbers. I guess it was just taken off shelves for more than six months and put back out when there was space?

Anyway, all Targets have had it for full price, which I thought was ridiculous. Until today, that is. One Target had it for just $12.48, and had an entire endcap of them, along with a few on other endcaps and some in the aisle. No intermittent markdowns like they normally do, just BAM! 75% off. (I really wish they'd done that with the SOTE TIE Fighter.)

I have nowhere really for the X-Wing, but it's nice to have an updated Wedge and Esteban the Astromech finally, and for cheaper than what the figures were running until the recent price drop. At that price, I even bought a second set for my daughter, who now has (I think) five total 3.75" figures. :thumbsup:

morpheus282
07-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Now if only we could get the clear background kill mark stickers for it...

El Chuxter
07-03-2010, 02:14 PM
And, well, less than 24 hours later, they were all gone. There were so bloody many of them, I doubt they all got bought, though it is a possibility. I've heard that the next step after 75% off is Goodwill, so I'm wondering if that's where they went.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-03-2010, 05:51 PM
I saw one store with about 12 of them, no price sticker shown, before I read your post here. But another store: no 3 3/4" SW figures of any kind.

nohagent
07-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Well my targets say 49.99 and the other 32.96. Not 12 bucks yet, Im waiting still.

mtriv73
07-04-2010, 08:25 AM
For $12, i'd buy a couple just for the ladders, wedge, and the astromech and give the x-wings to my nephew.

El Chuxter
07-05-2010, 09:46 PM
And another Target put six out, all for $50. They are schizo. Really. That's the only explanation for how this was handled.

Having opened one, I see that y'all weren't just idling griping about the kill stickers being white. They look awful. (I put them on my daughter's X-Wing. She likes them.) That was really a fustercluck on Hasbro's end, especially with clear-background shown in the pictures.

That's a very nice X-Wing Pilot Paul McCartney figure they made here. :D His Linda astromech is pretty sweet, too.

Why did they have the seat inserted so that it's impossible to access the existing storage compartment without snapping the piece out of position? (Both of them had this issue.) And they didn't mention this feature at all, making it look like they're trying to hide it, despite it being a cool feature of the previous X-Wings. (Not to mention that inserting the figure is likely to push the seat back, making it really tough to reposition it with the way they put it in.)

Also, what's with the ladders? Clearly repurposed, but from what? They're too tall, and seem to snap together for some unknown reason. (One definitely has slots to snap it onto something. The other fits pretty neatly into those slots.) I'm not sure, but it looks like they tossed in some pieces from Littlest Pet Shop or something to shut up all us goobers who kept asking for ladders.

Really, though, it is a nice piece. Not a $50 piece if you have an X-Wing already, but definitely worth the twelve bucks I spent (and more--I could see this being a good deal at up to about $30, just Target skipped that step).

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-05-2010, 11:42 PM
I explained more elsewhere *ahem*, but the ladders are indeed accurate to the film, so I think it would be a major coincidence if they were repurposed from somewhere else (or a prime example of forward-thinking).

El Chuxter
07-05-2010, 11:50 PM
Hmmm... Maybe they were originally designed to have a stand that explains the slots? I'm not questioning the accuracy, just there's something else to these particular accessories than meets the eye.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-06-2010, 12:11 AM
It could be worth asking them in the Q&A if you're so inclined. If not, I could try to remember to ask them next month at CV.