PDA

View Full Version : RIP Sashie

mabudonicus
02-12-2009, 04:53 AM
To the sweetest animal I have ever known,
You were SO brave, SO sweet, SO good

I hope you know that we wanted nothing but the best for you, having you put to sleep was the HARDEST decision we have EVER had to make..

You were in pain and tried to hide it, but we knew.

We can feel you here with us, smiling and being stampy. We will NEVER forget You, sweet doggie, we can only hope that the years You spent with us erased the awful memories of your past and hope that You remember us as fondly as we will forever remember You

RIP :(
:beard: Iso&Baws
Poor sweet doggie, please forgive Us for being unable to fix You :(

Slicker
02-12-2009, 05:13 AM
I just PM'd you but I'm sorry. :( It's never easy to lose a "family member".

mabudonicus
02-12-2009, 05:26 AM
Just a pic- she was HARD to get pictures of

Old Fossil
02-12-2009, 07:06 AM
Sorry for your loss, mabs.:(

DarthQuack
02-12-2009, 07:48 AM
Sorry for your loss Mabs :(

TeeEye7
02-12-2009, 10:15 AM
Sorry to hear the news. My best to you and Ange.

Jargo
02-12-2009, 10:26 AM
:( no words to say.

(((((HUG)))))

bobafrett
02-12-2009, 11:08 AM
RIP Sashie. It's never easy to part with someone who does nothing but care, that's what these fine animals do, they weave into the fabric that is your family. Sorry to hear of your loss Mabs.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-12-2009, 01:15 PM
That really sucks, man. We had to put our dog down two years ago and it's still sad to think about it.

El Chuxter
02-12-2009, 01:26 PM
I'm sorry for you, mabs. If it makes you feel better, Bart's Sunday school teacher was full of carp.

mabudonicus
02-12-2009, 01:41 PM
We thank you all (yes, even that rascal Chux)

She is with Odin in Valhalla now, and also a force ghost (nothing wrong with shared universes is there??)

Tho she will be missed, she will be remembered fondly even more
Oyes

El Chuxter
02-12-2009, 01:48 PM
I was trying to cheer you up some, and you don't even get the reference (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xbuFLFfD4k), do you?

mabudonicus
02-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Thanks, tho I didn't exactly recall I knew it was something like that- and seriously, I took your comment as a good natured kind of thing Bro
"Why are you so aaaaaaang-ruh?"

Rocketboy
02-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Very sorry to hear about this man.
Losing your dog is really tough, even harder when they have to be put to sleep.
I've had to do it twice, and even though they were both in bad shape it was so very hard.

JetsAndHeels
02-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Sorry for your loss Mabs.

Losing a pet is horrible...some say it's like losing a member of the family. I say it IS losing a member of the family.

May Sashie always live on in your thoughts and memories.

Kidhuman
02-12-2009, 06:25 PM
That sucks dude, sorry to hear that. I know you loved that dog.

mabudonicus
02-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Thank You ALL for your kind words, I have been up seemingly forever not being able to be properly sleepy without the Sashie
I am sorry to not respond to individuals but I am having a rough time, seriously Thank You ALL

Phantom-like Menace
02-13-2009, 01:27 AM
Ah man, sorry to hear about that.

We've got a little terrier mix named Miles. He's over ten years old, but he's a smaller dog, so he's not got some of the health problems bigger dogs have. He can still wear me out with all of his energy, but every year we can see he has just that little bit more trouble jumping onto the bed or what have you. We don't like thinking about the fact that he's getting on in years, and I can only imagine how we'll take it when his time comes, so I can only imagine how you feel.

mark2d2
02-13-2009, 03:55 AM
So sorry to hear about your loss. My one and only childhood dog had to be put to sleep many years ago at the ripe old age of 14. Duchess Gigi Cookie Ilvedson was a Boston Terrier and to this day she is sorely missed. Yeah, I know it's hard... Funny though, and I do hope this comes as a true consolation... you will never ever forget her.

Seriously, I think of my long lost dog more often than I would think. (It's been well over ten years...) Yet the memories remain, linger, and always bring a smile to my face.

It's funny. My sister and her husband bought a dog a few years back. Yep, you guessed it, a Boston. Being around Greta Lu is spooky sometimes as she has certain mannerisms, characteristics of the breed, that are just so familiar. It brings it all back. Duchess was such a great dog...scary smart. I've had dumber bosses... Far dumber...

Anyway, take heart. I know that you know you did the right thing. But it's tough. I never had to make that decision... my mom did. And then when she called to tell me I was all calm, and strong and collected. A big man able to comfort her in her time of need.

Then, about twenty minutes later, I was stuck in traffic on my way to some stupid screening and this seriously sappy Annie Lennox song came on the radio (No More I Love Yous...) "Na Na Na Nah Na Naaa ah!" Anyway, I seriously just lost it. Completely. Right there on Hollywood Boulvard with people peering in at me from all sides as I just had a nervous breakdown in my crappy Ford Mustang...

Anyway, uh. Yeah. I feel your pain. Seriously, it's okay to cry. You are not alone. And just try to remember the good times...

plasticfetish
02-13-2009, 04:13 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss Mabs.

I can totally sympathize about the sleep thing. A few months back we had to put our 18 year old cat down. It didn't dawn on me 'till a few days later, but I'd been sleeping with that animal for nearly 20 years. It's still weird not having him around.

Darth Cruel
02-13-2009, 06:53 AM
I had to do the same thing with my dog about 8 months ago. I know how that feels. Take care, bud!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
02-15-2009, 11:03 PM
Sorry for your loss mabs.

Animals are part of the family and many of us mourn them just as much as any other loved one.

Sashie looked like a loyal and true friend. May she rest in peace.