PDA

View Full Version : Updated List for 2009

Cane_Adiss
02-12-2009, 10:17 AM
This is an updated list for 2009 based on what was revealed by the Hasbro Q&A sessions. Plus a few of my predictions. "*" indicates confirmation by Hasbro.

2009:

ESB wave:
1. Emperor Palpatine *
2. Princess Leia (Med Frigate) *
3. Luke Skywalker (Med Frigate) *
4. Captain Needa *
5. Ugnaught *
6. Hoth Rebel Soldier *

AOTC:
1. Obi-Wan Kenobi *
2. Beru Lars
3. Owen Lars
4. Captain Typho
5. Anakin Skywalker (concept figure) *
6. Tarados Gon

ROTJ:
1. Princess Leia (Jabba's slave) *
2. Nysad (Nikto Skiff Guard) *
3. Malakili *
4. Luke Skywalker (DS2) *
5. Paploo and NoApokk (sp?) *
6. Ten Numb (red) *
7. Giran
8. Major Panno *
9. Biker Scout (Greatest Hits) *

ANH:
1. Hrchek Kal Fas
2. Ponda Baba
3. Imperial Scanning Tech
4. Rebel Fleet Trooper (Pello Scrambas?)
5. Han Solo (ceremony)
6. Darth Vader (perhaps to compliment Obi-Wan from wave 5?)
7. Jawa w/ 2X-7KPR *
8. R2-D2

TPM:
1. Obi-Wan Kenobi *
2. Mawhonic
3. Darth Sidious Holo w/ Mechno Chair *
4. Tey How
5. Sio Bibble (repack?)
6. Queen Amidala *

ROTS:
1. Mon Calamari Dancer
2. Utai
3. Ki-Adi Mundi (concept?)
4. Chewbacca
5. Emperor Palpatine (Senate Duel)
6. Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader)

ESB:
1. Zuckuss
2. Utris M'toc (potential for Bespin Guard running changes)
3. Stormtrooper (new holster design)
4. Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Pilot) *
5. Princess Leia (Bespin escape version seems likely)
6. Willrow Hood *

EU:
1. Shaak Ti (TFU) *
2. Jacen Solo
3. Jaina Solo
4. K'kruhk *
5. Darth Vader (Battlefront 2)
6. Concept Trooper (as seen in SW Insider) *

Target 2 packs:
Coleman Trebor * w/ (maroon) Battle Droid Commander
Bariss Offee w/ clone trooper
Kit Fisto w/ C-3PO (as battle droid)
Roth Del-Masona w/ Geonosian Warrior
Jedi Younglings w/ Yoda
Joclad Danva w/ Super Battle Droid

Plus Various confirmed Comic Pack figures:

Borsk Fey'lya & Wedge Antilles
Ki-Adi Mundi & Sharad Hett
Luke Skywalker and Deena Shan
Kyle Katarn & Yuuzhan Vong
Lumiya & Luke Skywalker
Ulic Qel Droma & Exar Kun
Darth Krayt & Sigel Dare
Lt. Tank and Amanin
Nrin Vakil & Ibtisam
Keoulkeech, Machook, & Kettch
T'raa Saa
Deliah Blue
Darth Maul (cyborg)

Long Term Pseudo-Confirmations (2010):

Bom Vimdin
BG-J38
Gamorrean Guard
Guri (SOTE Evolutions)
Dash Rendar
Princess Leia (Sandstorm)
ROTJ Jabba the Hutt
Wooof
AT-ST Driver
Wicket

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-12-2009, 01:07 PM
That's a nice list, and it gives at least a general outline of what the year holds. For ROTJ, we know that it's Vizam instead of Giran. But I can pretty much guarantee that they wouldn't rerelease Sio Bibble and put him out with Tey How at the same time. I'll be interested to see how much of this comes true!

El Chuxter
02-12-2009, 01:34 PM
That had better not be true.

I'd better not have to buy another ****ing POS Clonetrooper to get a Barriss Offee who's not a preposed opera diva. :mad:

If I never get another Clonetrooper, it'll be too soon.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-12-2009, 01:39 PM

I'd better not have to buy another ****ing POS Clonetrooper to get a Barriss Offee who's not a preposed opera diva. :mad:

It's just his speculation . . . I haven't seen any other sites mention her, and she didn't show up with all the Jedi prototypes on eBay, so I doubt she's on the way.

DarkJedi5
02-12-2009, 01:46 PM

Don't worry Chux, I'll buy that clone off your hands!

El Chuxter
02-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Yeah, that's why I said it had better not be true. A new Barriss is one of the few prequel figures I'd buy in a heartbeat, so my Joes could ogle her and make Lady Jaye jealous.

All said, I prefer that list someone posted a while back that included the Holiday Special Battlepack.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Christ, can't we just let that list go already? ;) :D

El Chuxter
02-12-2009, 02:15 PM
No, 'cause it was kewl!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-12-2009, 02:32 PM
No, 'cause it was kewl!!
Well, all right. :D

Qui-Long Gone
02-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Yeah, that's why I said it had better not be true. A new Barriss is one of the few prequel figures I'd buy in a heartbeat, so my Joes could ogle her and make Lady Jaye jealous.

Barriss is a bit easy with the Joes isn't she? :razz:

Obsession is Nute
02-13-2009, 12:56 AM
Sio Bibble (repack?). Don't get me wrong, I am glad we got Tey How, but seriously, does anyone feel that the TPM version needed be changed or updated??? I thought he was a fine figure. I know nemoidians don't sell well, but do grumpy old Governor's do much better?

Obsession is Nute
02-13-2009, 12:57 AM
Also, I would like to say TOYFAIR is nearly upon us!!! Hopefully we will see some beautiful molds and some fun suprises!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-13-2009, 01:01 AM
Sio Bibble (repack?). Don't get me wrong, I am glad we got Tey How, but seriously, does anyone feel that the TPM version needed be changed or updated??? I thought he was a fine figure. I know nemoidians don't sell well, but do grumpy old Governor's do much better?
Uh, this is just this guy's ideas . . . and there has never been a Tey How figure, ever. The only confirmed figures are the ones with asterisks.

mark2d2
02-13-2009, 04:48 AM
I hope we see some Toy Fair images of 2X-KPR7...:D

bigbarada
02-13-2009, 12:28 PM
For ROTJ, we know that it's Vizam instead of Giran.

Seriously? It's Vizam? That's stupid! We have 8 Skiff Guards who have never once been made into action figures and Hasbro decides to resculpt a POTF2 figure? :mad:

Not to mention making 2 guards who were only seen on the Sail Barge, even though we're supposedly not getting a Sail Barge toy, and they just rereleased the Skiff a couple of months ago?

This makes me a little upset. After 7 years of patiently waiting for Hasbro to start making some Skiff Guard figures, it looks like we're not going to see a single one until 2011 at the soonest (according to Hasbro's answers).

After hearing news like this, I'm not seeing many reasons to continue collecting Star Wars toys. :(

Sinscia Fat'o
02-13-2009, 02:02 PM
Jainia Solo has been confirmed as i seen the proto type of her not long ago, and i really doubt we'll see Sio in the TPM wave, i would imagine him to be out in the greatest hits line, which is still going, but really hard to find!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Seriously? It's Vizam? That's stupid! We have 8 Skiff Guards who have never once been made into action figures and Hasbro decides to resculpt a POTF2 figure? :mad:

Not to mention making 2 guards who were only seen on the Sail Barge, even though we're supposedly not getting a Sail Barge toy, and they just rereleased the Skiff a couple of months ago?

This makes me a little upset. After 7 years of patiently waiting for Hasbro to start making some Skiff Guard figures, it looks like we're not going to see a single one until 2011 at the soonest (according to Hasbro's answers).

After hearing news like this, I'm not seeing many reasons to continue collecting Star Wars toys. :(
Haha, Christ, calm down. I got the name wrong. It's Nysad, as was discussed in the Insider thread. Even though he's from the sail barge I think you can remove the knife from your wrists now. ;)

bigbarada
02-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Haha, Christ, calm down. I got the name wrong. It's Nysad, as was discussed in the Insider thread. Even though he's from the sail barge I think you can remove the knife from your wrists now. ;)

Well, Nysad is the guy who was shown in the Insider article and was already on Cane_Adiss' list. So you're saying that we still don't know the identity of the second "Nikto guard" that Hasbro mentioned?

So here's hoping that it's either Vedain, Giran or the vintage Nikto.

However, what I said before still stands. I'm very rapidly approaching a "who cares?" attitude when it comes to new figures. Let's see what this weekend reveals.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Well, Nysad is the guy who was shown in the Insider article and was already on Cane_Adiss' list. So you're saying that we still don't know the identity of the second "Nikto guard" that Hasbro mentioned?

So here's hoping that it's either Vedain, Giran or the vintage Nikto.

However, what I said before still stands. I'm very rapidly approaching a "who cares?" attitude when it comes to new figures. Let's see what this weekend reveals.
Oh, didn't see that, seeing as how I'm apparently retarded . . . did Hasbro say that they were replacing Wooof with another guard, or just that there was one in the wave? I'm still not sure what replaced Wooof; I guess we'll find out this weekend.

bigbarada
02-13-2009, 04:46 PM
Oh, didn't see that, seeing as how I'm apparently retarded . . . did Hasbro say that they were replacing Wooof with another guard, or just that there was one in the wave? I'm still not sure what replaced Wooof; I guess we'll find out this weekend.

They said that Wooof wasn't getting slotted in until 2010 and that, for this particular wave, they decided to replace him with "another Nikto guard." But, of course, that can be taken several different ways. When they said "another Nikto" did they mean another Nikto like Nysad (Vedain? vintage Nikto? Vizam?) or did they mean another Nikto like Wooof (Giran? vintage "Klaatu Skiff?")?

Obviously I'm hoping for #1 Vedain, #2 Giran or the vintage Nikto (Beytmunn?). I guess we'll know within the next 48-72 hours.

DarkJedi5
02-16-2009, 01:25 PM
Here's my best stab with the Toy Fair info to flesh it out so far:

ESB wave:
1. Emperor Palpatine *
2. Princess Leia (Med Frigate) *
3. Luke Skywalker (Med Frigate) *
4. Captain Needa *
5. Ugnaught *
6. Hoth Rebel Soldier *
BaD – U-3PO

AOTC:
1. Obi-Wan Kenobi *
2. Beru Lars *
3. Owen Lars *
4. Captain Typho *
5. Anakin Skywalker (concept figure) *
6. Tarados Gon *
BaD – HK-47

TPM:
1. Obi-Wan Kenobi *
2. Mawhonic
3. Darth Sidious Holo w/ Mechno Chair *
4. Rum Sleg *
5. Gungan Warrior w/ Horm *
6. Queen Amidala Return to Naboo*
BaD – L8-L9

ROTJ:
1. Princess Leia (Jabba's slave) *
2. Nysad (Nikto Skiff Guard) *
3. Malakili *
4. Luke Skywalker (DS2) *
5. Paploo and NoApokk (sp?) *
6. Ten Numb (red) *
7. Giran
8. Major Panno *
9. Biker Scout (Greatest Hits) *
BaD1 – R3-O1
BaD2 – R5-H6

ANH:
1. Hrchek Kal Fas
2. Ponda Baba
3. Imperial Scanning Tech
4. Rebel Fleet Trooper (Pello Scrambas?)
5. Han Solo (ceremony)
6. Darth Vader (perhaps to compliment Obi-Wan from wave 5?)
7. Jawa w/ 2X-7KPR *
8. R2-D2

ROTS:
1. Mon Calamari Dancer
2. Utai
3. Ki-Adi Mundi (concept?)
4. Chewbacca
5. Emperor Palpatine (Senate Duel)
6. Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader)

ESB:
1. Zuckuss
2. Utris M'toc (potential for Bespin Guard running changes)
3. Stormtrooper (new holster design)
4. Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Pilot) *
5. Princess Leia (Bespin escape version seems likely)
6. Willrow Hood *

EU:
1. Shaak Ti (TFU) *
2. Jacen Solo
3. Jaina Solo
4. K'kruhk *
5. Darth Vader (Battlefront 2)
6. Concept Trooper (as seen in SW Insider) *

Battle Packs:
Scramble on Yavin*
Geonosis Assault *

Plus Various confirmed Comic Pack figures:
Ki-Adi Mundi & Sharad Hett *
Kyle Katarn & Yuuzhan Vong *
Lumiya & Luke Skywalker *
Darth Krayt & Sigel Dare *
Lt. Tank and Amanin (WalMart Exclusive) *
Nrin Vakil & Ibtisam (WalMart Exclusive) *
Keoulkeech, Machook, & Kettch (WalMart Exclusive) *
T'raa Saa
Deliah Blue
Darth Maul (cyborg)

Target 2 packs:
Coleman Trebor w/ Jango Fett *
Kit Fisto w/ Geonosian Warrior *
Bariss Offee w/ clone trooper
Roth Del-Masona w/ maroon Battle Droid Commander
Jedi Younglings w/ Yoda
Joclad Danva w/ Super Battle Droid

Walmart Droid Factory:
Anakin and Cortosis Super Battle Droid *
Grievous and CB-3D *
Maul and I-5YQ *
Boba Fett and BL-17 *
Corran Horn and Whistler *
BaD – Dark Trooper Phase III

Mail in:
Qui-Gon and Eopie *

Exclusives:
X-Wing Luke (w/ ladder) – ComicCon *
TFU Stormtrooper Commander – Online *

Evolutions (All Walmart Exclusives)
Evolution of the Commandos (Fi, Alpha-17, Storm Commando) *
Imperial Pilots 2 (V-Wing Pilot, Ep II Clone Pilot, TIE Pilot) *
Rebel Pilots 3 (John D. Branon, Shira Brie, Jake Farrell) *

Vehicles:
Turbo Tank *
ARC-170 Imperial Paint *
Vulture Droid *
TX-130 *
X-Wing (Red 2) *

Rats Tyrell *
Bom Vimdin
BG-J38
Gamorrean Guard
Guri (SOTE Evolutions)
Dash Rendar
Princess Leia (Sandstorm)
ROTJ Jabba the Hutt
Wooof
AT-ST Driver
Wicket

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-16-2009, 03:34 PM
Replace Mawhonic in the TPM wave with Ratts Tyerell. They said in a Q&A that they'd bet on Mawhonic, or some such little joke reply, that I took to mean they'd be making him soon. Guess not . . .

BG-J38 is not pseudo-confirmed but actually confirmed as a build-a-droid for 2010. Wooof is also confirmed for 2010. T'ra Saa, Deliah Blue, and Cyborg Maul were all confirmed, but not necessarily in the comic pack line (even though that's their likely destination).

I'm curious about the release order; I thought for sure ROTJ would be coming earlier in the year. And I know they pushed the EU wave to 2010, but I wonder when we'll see any of the post-TPM waves. They should actually just stop confirming the release dates because we get antsy when they have to push things back. :p

Cane_Adiss
02-16-2009, 04:59 PM
Replace Mawhonic in the TPM wave with Ratts Tyerell. They said in a Q&A that they'd bet on Mawhonic, or some such little joke reply, that I took to mean they'd be making him soon. Guess not . . .

BG-J38 is not pseudo-confirmed but actually confirmed as a build-a-droid for 2010. Wooof is also confirmed for 2010. T'ra Saa, Deliah Blue, and Cyborg Maul were all confirmed, but not necessarily in the comic pack line (even though that's their likely destination).

I'm curious about the release order; I thought for sure ROTJ would be coming earlier in the year. And I know they pushed the EU wave to 2010, but I wonder when we'll see any of the post-TPM waves. They should actually just stop confirming the release dates because we get antsy when they have to push things back. :p

Actually, the Ratts Tyerell figure isn't coming in that wave according to Rebelscum. Instead we're getting Clegg Holdfast. I don't know why this is as rebelscum didn't clarify the situation.

I'm also a little worried about how many waves we're actually getting this year. Seems like according to Toy Fair this is about it! They didn't even show us the ROTJ wave which was largely made official by the Insider article. I was all excited to see Leia, Major Panno and the Nikto's!

As for BG-J38, we don't really know what wave he'll appear in or even what year as Hasbro said 2009 in our (collectionstation's) qNa and 2010 in another qna. So who knows when he's actually coming.

DarkJedi5
02-16-2009, 05:20 PM
But JabbaJohn raises a good point, why confirm release dates? I mean, they said we'd see everything but the EU wave this year but the slides say the ESB wave in May, AOTC in June, and TPM in September. How are they going to get to the other 4 waves they said were coming in only three months? If they really do go for it people are going to miss a lot of figures, especially in the run up to the holiday shopping season when stuff is hard to find anyway.

Not to mention, no new waves until May? Are you kidding? I got wave 5 in the mail like two weeks ago so that makes over two months. Which is about how long it was between 4 and 5 and that felt like forever. I was looking forward to a lot of great figures this year but I don't think their schedule is gonna allow for them to get them out. Actually this could be a pretty slow year. If they only get through the ROTJ wave (which according to their schedule is reasonable) then that makes a total of 34 figures (not counting build-a-droids, chase figs, or exclusives). I think it's been a long while since there was such a dry year.

bigbarada
02-16-2009, 05:32 PM
But JabbaJohn raises a good point, why confirm release dates? I mean, they said we'd see everything but the EU wave this year but the slides say the ESB wave in May, AOTC in June, and TPM in September. How are they going to get to the other 4 waves they said were coming in only three months? If they really do go for it people are going to miss a lot of figures, especially in the run up to the holiday shopping season when stuff is hard to find anyway.

Not to mention, no new waves until May? Are you kidding? I got wave 5 in the mail like two weeks ago so that makes over two months. Which is about how long it was between 4 and 5 and that felt like forever. I was looking forward to a lot of great figures this year but I don't think their schedule is gonna allow for them to get them out. Actually this could be a pretty slow year. If they only get through the ROTJ wave (which according to their schedule is reasonable) then that makes a total of 34 figures (not counting build-a-droids, chase figs, or exclusives). I think it's been a long while since there was such a dry year.

Actually, this will be the third year in a row that this has happened. 2007 suffered a major delay in new figure and we ended up with 4 or 5 waves being crammed into the last three months of the year. 2008 suffered a similar 1st quarter dry spell as Hasbro essentially didn't put out anything new until late July. Some people believe that they deliberately put the Star Wars line on hold to further spotlight the doomed-from-the-outset Indiana Jones line.

So this seems to be becoming a habit with Hasbro.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-16-2009, 05:38 PM
Actually, the Ratts Tyerell figure isn't coming in that wave according to Rebelscum. Instead we're getting Clegg Holdfast. I don't know why this is as rebelscum didn't clarify the situation.
Where did you see that? On GalacticHunter's early report (http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=7823&zoneid=2), they list Clegg Holdfast instead of Ratts Tyerell; however, this was a guy at the presentation, reporting back to the website; there are quite a few mistakes on there, which I assume can be chalked up to things getting lost in translation. I think he just put up the wrong name.

DarkJedi5
02-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Where did you see that? On GalacticHunter's early report (http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=7823&zoneid=2), they list Clegg Holdfast instead of Ratts Tyerell; however, this was a guy at the presentation, reporting back to the website; there are quite a few mistakes on there, which I assume can be chalked up to things getting lost in translation. I think he just put up the wrong name.

Well some otheR S (http://www.rebelscum.com/TF2009/Hasbropanel/image17.asp)ites' slides make note of the switch.

Also, they had a slide that said 46 new figures in 2009 not counting the ANH wave out now. That has them getting through all the waves they told us we were getting. So something here is wrong and hopefully it's the release dates on the slides and that they were just trying to give themselves a little wiggle room incase there's a delay somewhere.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Huh, weird. I'll take Clegg Holdfast as well but I really wanted Ratts Tyerell. I wonder if they planned them as a two-pack but then dropped Ratts for cost reasons. I'm sure they'll release him eventually.

I actually wouldn't mind a delay around the summer, since I really need to make more money at a summer job between semesters. That way, it also would allow for more figures to be released around Christmas, which means the product moving quicker.

sebillba
02-17-2009, 07:40 AM
Well some otheR S (http://www.rebelscum.com/TF2009/Hasbropanel/image17.asp)ites' slides make note of the switch.

Great. Ratts Tyerell was the one figure shown at TF I was most excited about getting. :mad: I know we'll get him eventually, and at least he's been replaced with one of the more interesting podracers, but Hasbro always has to do this... dangle the goodies in front of us, only to yank them away again. They did the same with the Indy figures last year.

Mirtez
02-17-2009, 10:31 AM
does any one have the list for the new titanium 3inch's that are coming out...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-17-2009, 01:37 PM
Great. Ratts Tyerell was the one figure shown at TF I was most excited about getting. :mad: I know we'll get him eventually, and at least he's been replaced with one of the more interesting podracers, but Hasbro always has to do this... dangle the goodies in front of us, only to yank them away again. They did the same with the Indy figures last year.
According to GH's Adam May (http://www.galacticblogger.com/blogger/2009/02/17/because-of-my-poor-education/), Ratts will still be released later on, perhaps with something like his children (from the deleted scene on the DVD). Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for him.

sebillba
02-17-2009, 01:48 PM
According to GH's Adam May (http://www.galacticblogger.com/blogger/2009/02/17/because-of-my-poor-education/), Ratts will still be released later on, perhaps with something like his children (from the deleted scene on the DVD). Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for him.

Ooh, a whole troop of Aleena!! That almost makes up for delaying him! :pleased:

DarkJedi5
03-03-2009, 09:20 AM
Didn't know where to start a discussion about this but this seemed to be the best thread....

We finally know where those padawan prototypes we saw a while back are going to be... Endor Express (http://endorexpress.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=317) has photos of a Disney Weekends exclusive boxed set revolving around their live Star Wars themed stage show. The set looks lame but it's got some figs that might be useful to diorama builders and customizers. Thoughts?

Bib Un-Fortuna
03-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Well . . . another Vader (does anyone really need another one?), a generic Jedi & 3 fairly generic Padawans. No names on any of those, which is kinda frustrating. And a $40 MSRP? Plus I'd have to have it shipped to me, as I have no plans to go to Disney any time in the foreseeable future. I'll say pass, unless I get it at a substantial discount.

I've read the arguement that its $8 a figure & there are 5 figs, so $40 is okay, but 3 Padawans at $8 each, especially considering the rehashed parts, is a bit much. There are no accessories that I can see, unless you count lightsabers. So not worth the cost to me. Army builders may want this one for extra pieces, but as a collector I plan on skipping it.

sebillba
03-03-2009, 12:55 PM
There's another thread about this set here (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=667550#post667550).

DarkJedi5
03-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Well honestly I was trying to find the thread for the prototype pics and the discussion that ensued but it has been closed and is gone (i couldn't find it anyway).

DarkJedi5
04-17-2009, 02:58 PM
Since a few figs have been confirmed since the last post I figured it was time to update. I only listed confirmed figures.

Still to come for 2009:

ESB:
1. Emperor Palpatine
2. Princess Leia (Med Frigate)
3. Luke Skywalker (Med Frigate)
4. Captain Needa
5. Ugnaught
6. Hoth Rebel Soldier
BaD – E-3PO

AOTC:
1. Obi-Wan Kenobi
2. Beru Lars
3. Owen Lars
4. Captain Typho
5. Anakin Skywalker (concept figure)
6. Tarados Gon
BaD – HK-47

TPM:
1. Obi-Wan Kenobi
2. Clegg Holdfast
3. Darth Sidious Holo w/ Mechno Chair
4. Rum Sleg
5. Gungan Warrior w/ Horn
6. Queen Amidala Return to Naboo
BaD – L8-L9

ROTJ:
1. Princess Leia (Jabba's slave)
2. Nysad (Nikto Skiff Guard)
3. Malakili
4. Luke Skywalker (DS2)
5. Paploo and NoApokk (sp?)
6. Ten Numb (red)
7. Major Panno
8. Biker Scout (Greatest Hits)
BaD1 – R3-O1
BaD2 – R5-H6

ANH:
1. Jawa w/ 2X-7KPR

ESB:
1. Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Pilot)
2. Willrow Hood

EU:
1. K'kruhk
2. Concept Trooper (as seen in SW Insider) may be part of TFU boxed set

Battle Packs:
Scramble on Yavin – Rebel tech, transport sled, Garven Dreis, R5-K6
Geonosis Assault – Two Clone Pilots and a ball turret
Battle of Endor – Imperial officer, Endor Luke, Ewok with glider
Gelagrub Patrol – Gelagrub and clone trooper

Comic Pack figures:
Kyle Katarn & Yuuzhan Vong
Lumiya & Luke Skywalker
Darth Krayt & Sigel Dare
Camie & Fixer
Noghri Warrior & Ralrra
Kashyyyk Troopers
T'raa Saa
Deliah Blue
Darth Maul (cyborg)

Target 2 packs:
Coleman Trebor w/ Jango Fett
Kit Fisto w/ Geonosian Warrior

Walmart Droid Factory:
Anakin and Cortosis Super Battle Droid
Grievous and CB-3D
Maul and I-5YQ
Boba Fett and BL-17
Corran Horn and Whistler
BaD – Dark Trooper Phase III

Mail in:
Qui-Gon and Eopie

Exclusives:
X-Wing Luke (w/ ladder) – ComicCon
TFU Stormtrooper Commander – Online
TFU boxed set will include TFU Shaak Ti

Evolutions (All Walmart Exclusives)
Evolution of the Commandos: Fi, Alpha-17, Storm Commando
Imperial Pilots 2: V-Wing Pilot, Ep II Clone Pilot, TIE Pilot
Rebel Pilots 3: John D. Branon, Shira Brie, Jake Farrell

Vehicles:
Turbo Tank
ARC-170 Imperial Paint
Vulture Droid
TX-130
X-Wing (Red 2)

Rats Tyrell

DarkJedi5
05-11-2009, 10:57 AM
It seems there are two vehicles we can add to the list: the large scale Octuparra droid and the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid. I'm not sure that they are slated for a 2009 release but there are pics of what appear to be prototypes floating around (http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Whats_Next_For_The_Clone_Wars_122880.asp). I think they look pretty good and while I'm sure that the Octuparra will feature the Christophsis paint scheme (and not the Mygeeto one I was hoping for) they will both be a very welcome addition to my droid army's arsenal.

sebillba
05-21-2009, 03:27 PM
Not sure how reliable this is, but Entertainment Earth (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS87535H) are now listing Clegg Holdfast as a 2-Pack with Ratts Tyerell. Really hope this turns out to be true.... my two most wanted podracers for the price of one! :thumbsup:

Qui-Long Gone
06-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Any images of the ROTJ figs?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Any images of the ROTJ figs?
There was a blue-tinted picture of Nysad and a mockup drawing of Leia in the Insider where they revealed those figures, but nothing else yet.

DarkJedi5
06-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Hasbro confirmed an all new Captain Jeremoch Colton figure in the ROTS wave later this year over in the Q&A on Banthaskull.com. But they also said that the Camie/Fixer 2-pack has been put on hold for the near future.

Captain Rex
06-29-2009, 12:19 PM
I was wondering when the clone wars figures come out and what the newest clone troopers are? Could someone please post something about the CW figures!?:D

DarkJedi5
06-29-2009, 01:40 PM
I was wondering when the clone wars figures come out and what the newest clone troopers are? Could someone please post something about the CW figures!?:D

Hey Rexy, there's a whole area designated for nothin but Clone Wars. You won't find much about it here in the Legacy threads. Here's (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=680684#post680684) a thread specifically about upcoming CW clones.

Obsession is Nute
06-29-2009, 02:22 PM

Welcome to the forums, Rex! Indeed, these parts are mainly Legacy collectors.

In regards to your question, I have not paid too much attention to the CW progression of figures. Things have been so messed up at retail and so different depending on where you live, I am not sure I would be able to tell you what is available.

I wouldn't worry too much about the CW line. By all accounts it is doing very well and given Hasbro's affinity for repaints and clones, you should have a very exciting couple of years ahead of you! (:

Slicker
06-29-2009, 02:35 PM
Hasbro confirmed an all new Captain Jeremoch Colton figure in the ROTS wave...
Ummm...who?

mtriv73
06-29-2009, 02:54 PM
Pilot of the Tantive IV (I think.) He's not high on my want list falling somewhere between pod race spectators and third dude from the left in any background scene.

DarkJedi5
06-29-2009, 03:28 PM
Ummm...who?

Pilot of the Tantive IV (I think.) He's not high on my want list falling somewhere between pod race spectators and third dude from the left in any background scene.

Well, guys he's no one important (only has like two lines and all of 20 seconds screen time) and is only getting a figure because he's played by Jeremy Bulloch. You know, the guy who played Boba Fett in ESB and ROTJ and has been a regular on the convention curcuit for years?

I know that it's not perfect but whenever a name pops up that I don't know I just go over to wookieepedia. Here's his page: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jeremoch_Colton

Obsession is Nute
06-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Ummm...who?

I couldn't agree more. The rest of the wave had better be amazing, because I can't recall ANYONE asking for this figure. I don't recall him even ranking on our poll, last year. I can't picture this being an "action" oriented figure, so kids probably won't buy him, so the profit motive should be nonexistant. If Hasbro is gonna release a peg-warmer, at least make it one that the fans have asked for (Yarna). I could think of one ROTS figure, in particular, that would likely pegwarm that would make this fanboy very happy.

Seriously, is anyone out there jumping for joy over this figure? I so, congratulations. I am glad the toy gods smiled on you and granted your "My beloved minor character got made into a figure" dreams.

I am just slightly bitter, the figure I want (which happens to be an ROTS figure) isn't rumored to be released with this wave, so I have to hope and pray he will see release in 2010.

If we are going with Jeremy Bulloch appearances, they should have had Lt. Sheckil from ESB. That is actually a figure I would be pretty excited for! I could pull out my POTJ Leia and pose her in front of him! (;

DarkJedi5
06-29-2009, 06:56 PM
If we are going with Jeremy Bulloch appearances, they should have had Lt. Sheckil from ESB. That is actually a figure I would be pretty excited for! I could pull out my POTJ Leia and pose her in front of him! (;

I'm with you there Nute. In fact at one tie both of these were rumored and I figured that even if Hasbro made one of these two there was no way they'd make both so I hoped for Sheckil. In the end, we get the old man version. I'm not thrilled and I'm currious to see what the rest of the wave holds.