PDA

View Full Version : Jason Voorhees 3.75" WTF!!!

VexOrdo
02-14-2009, 09:57 PM
I don't know if anyone has seen this but now I'm psyched, with the new marvel universe line, and this "preview" (as it says on the packaging), 3 3/4 is gonna be the ultimate scale! :twisted:

http://www.mezcotoyz.com/store/detail.aspx?ID=687

Beast
02-14-2009, 10:18 PM
Yeah. The limited edition one with the glow in the dark mask is sold out.

But there will be a 3-Pack of Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface later this year.

VexOrdo
02-14-2009, 11:30 PM
Yeah I just saw a pic of that, I can't wait now to have an all-out Darth Maul vs. Wolverine vs. Snake Eyes vs. Jason!

TheRealDubya
02-15-2009, 05:13 PM
Yeah I just saw a pic of that, I can't wait now to have an all-out Darth Maul vs. Wolverine vs. Snake Eyes vs. Jason!

The Four Horsemen of the Geekpocalypse! Behold the 3 3/4 scale end of days!

VexOrdo
02-15-2009, 05:15 PM
The Four Horsemen of the Geekpocalypse! Behold the 3 3/4 scale end of days!

Exactly Dubya, exactly . . .

El Chuxter
02-17-2009, 02:17 PM
Snake Eyes would kill them all, because Maul is a nonthinking plot device, Wolverine is a putz, and Jason had less mind than Maul. Snake Eyes once took a frigging helicopter explosion directly to the face without a healing factor and immediately walked off to finish his mission. 'Nuff said.

VexOrdo
02-17-2009, 03:08 PM
Hey Bub, did you just call Wolverine a putz!? Its on like Donkey Kong now! :laugh:

El Chuxter
02-17-2009, 03:23 PM
Wolverine was cool as hell until he remembered his past as a scrawny kid named James and had a moronic-looking son with a mohawk.

VexOrdo
02-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Yeah I totally agree, and as for Daken (his son) all I know about him is that he looks cool, haha, and is with the Dark Avengers.

Beast
02-17-2009, 10:21 PM
Wolverine was cool as hell until he remembered his past as a scrawny kid named James and had a moronic-looking son with a mohawk.
Clearly he's just a big fan of Mohawk Storm.

VexOrdo
02-17-2009, 10:24 PM
No reason he wouldn't be!

El Chuxter
02-18-2009, 12:22 AM
Mohawks only work on Mr T, Stripe the Gremlin, and Storm. Anyone else with a mohawk looks silly. Ask the bulldog from Mr T's cartoon or Zartan.

VexOrdo
02-18-2009, 06:45 AM
Mohawks only work on Mr T, Stripe the Gremlin, and Storm. Anyone else with a mohawk looks silly. Ask the bulldog from Mr T's cartoon or Zartan.

Haha, Zartan . . .

DarkArtist
02-18-2009, 11:33 AM
i was able to get one of the Jason from the Mezco booth at Toy Fair. the figures looks awesome just haven't taken it out of the package yet. not sure if I want to wait and get the 3 pack when it comes out or rip into the package now and play.

VexOrdo
02-18-2009, 06:14 PM
i was able to get one of the Jason from the Mezco booth at Toy Fair. the figures looks awesome just haven't taken it out of the package yet. not sure if I want to wait and get the 3 pack when it comes out or rip into the package now and play.

*Sniff*sniff* Do you have to rub it in my face!? :cry: *sniff*

Rocketboy
02-18-2009, 07:11 PM
*Sniff*sniff* Do you have to rub it in my face!? :cry: *sniff*That's what she said!

DarkArtist
02-20-2009, 07:10 PM
*Sniff*sniff* Do you have to rub it in my face!? :cry: *sniff*

was not my intension. sorry.

VexOrdo
02-20-2009, 07:12 PM
was not my intension. sorry.

Haha, no problem, I just wish I knew about these before it was too late and sold out, now I guess I'll have to wait until the box set, and wait to have Jason and Wolvie duke it out!

DarkArtist
02-20-2009, 07:21 PM
Haha, no problem, I just wish I knew about these before it was too late and sold out, now I guess I'll have to wait until the box set, and wait to have Jason and Wolvie duke it out!

the ones at Toy Fair were give aways to companies and reporters. i believe the actuall line doesn't come out till September just in time for Halloween. i was able to get one because a friend of mine is starting up an online store and wants to get some sort of wholesale deal with Mezco.

VexOrdo
02-20-2009, 08:58 PM
Yeah well they were on the Mezco site for $13, but it was limited to a 1000 pieces and was sold out in less than 24 hours!

jedimastergeorge06
03-22-2009, 02:04 PM
I ordered the 3.75 inch jason figure from ebay the other day. anyone on here that has him? He seems pretty cool...is it worth it?

sith_killer_99
03-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Yes!

Now I can enact that scene of Han and Leia getting naughty with Jason coming in and decapitating Han a skewering Leia!:thumbsup:

This is a dream come true!:yes::twisted:

jedimastergeorge06
03-22-2009, 05:00 PM
Thats funny!! lol

I think the scene that im going to make is gijoes are surrounding him and their guns are pointed at him. I cant wait..its going to be cool...ive been waiting for this forever and now its time to slice and dice some gijoes....and some star wars figures too...lol.

Is there any pictures anywhere on the net with him and some gijoes or something?...just to give me more ideas.

jedimastergeorge06
03-26-2009, 08:54 PM
Got my jason figure from ebay the other day and what a great figure....very cool!!!! Hes surrounded by gijoe!

VexOrdo
03-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Got my jason figure from ebay the other day and what a great figure....very cool!!!! Hes surrounded by gijoe!
and will slaughter them all . . .

DarkArtist
04-04-2009, 04:46 PM
i can't wait to get the freddy figure from the line as well. i really like the figures made by mezco....they have some really cool stuff

JetsAndHeels
06-16-2009, 11:09 AM
I do not have the 3.75" version, but I do have the 6" figure from Mezco. Ordered it back in February when the movie came out.

For some reason, I left it in the package until yesterday...since I just bought the movie on dvd today, I figured I would open it.

I think Mezco did a fantastic job on him. I do have some nitpicks, but overall I am very pleased with my purchase. He has good (not great) articulation, nice weapons (he comes with his machete, an axe, and a pitchaxe), and the detail is amazing.

And the new plastic smell on that thing could put a mouse droid to shame. :)

DarkArtist
09-26-2009, 01:43 PM
I know this thread is old but was at TRU in Woodbridge and they had the Mezco 3.75 line of Jason, Freddy and Leatherface in stock on the pegs.. picked up Jason and Freddy and passed on Leatherface.

the details on Jason are awesome with the removable mask and Freddy is decent as well will post pics soon.

Darth Jax
09-26-2009, 09:20 PM
still waiting for my local connection to get these on the shelves. but did pick up the tiny terrors line - it's like galactic hero horror figs.

jedimastergeorge06
09-30-2009, 08:09 PM
Went into toysrus just a bit ago and they had all three figures on the peg. I got freddy and jason figure. I might get leatherface tomorrow just not sure yet. So i opened freddy and his middle blade broke off in the middle of taking him out of the tray....so i glued it back on. Other wise pretty cool figures. I now have jason from toyfair and the regular jason and freddy. It would be cool if they made micheal myers and maybe the ghostface from scream and others.

DarkArtist
10-01-2009, 08:11 AM
Went into toysrus just a bit ago and they had all three figures on the peg. I got freddy and jason figure. I might get leatherface tomorrow just not sure yet. So i opened freddy and his middle blade broke off in the middle of taking him out of the tray....so i glued it back on. Other wise pretty cool figures. I now have jason from toyfair and the regular jason and freddy. It would be cool if they made micheal myers and maybe the ghostface from scream and others.

would love to see a Michael Myers both the classic John Carpenter and Rob Zombie versions, Ghostface would be cool as well. would also love to see multiple versions of Freddy as well

JetsAndHeels
10-04-2009, 11:56 PM
I picked up Jason yesterday at TRU. I was going to get Freddy but I figured I would wait since I needed to only get one (financial reasons).

DarkArtist
10-05-2009, 08:25 AM
The TRU by me was cleaned out of Jasons and Freddys and there was only 2 Leatherface when I checked... looks like this line is going to disappear as face as the Hellboy II line did.