PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Emeperor's Cane - Vintage or Repro?

roberr22
02-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Good evening. Another question: Do all vintage Emperor cane's float in water? I know that all blasters and rifles will float, but I've heard that other weapons can be inconsistent when using the float test. I'm wondering if this is the case with the Emeperor's cane. I have two that look and feel identical...one floats and the other doesn't. Again, I appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks!

LusiferSam
02-16-2009, 12:17 AM
Good evening. Another question: Do all vintage Emperor cane's float in water? I know that all blasters and rifles will float, but I've heard that other weapons can be inconsistent when using the float test. I'm wondering if this is the case with the Emeperor's cane. I have two that look and feel identical...one floats and the other doesn't. Again, I appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks!

The Float Test really isn't the best. The Drop Test is much better. Hold the accessory a few inches on a hard surface and drop it. Original accessory make more of dull sound, repro are higher pitched.

Also check this web site (http://www.loresdelsith.net/rincon/armeria/index2.htm) out. It has some of the best info on repro weapons I know of.

roberr22
02-16-2009, 01:20 AM
Excellent! Thanks again, LusiferSam!