PDA

View Full Version : The Big Merger

Rollo Tomassi
02-21-2002, 03:06 PM
I wasn't around for the last one.

What happens to the Spoiler/No Spoiler sections for Episode II?

Do they get combined into one big section labeled: Ep II: Attack of the Clones?

Or do they get jettisoned (along with all the posts and threads contained within) and replaced with a new section labeled: Ep II Attack of the Clones.

When does the switch over/merger take place? I'm assuming it happens the day of the feature. But it could also take place when the novel, technical books, etc come out.

I'm going to lose a ton of posts aren't I? :( (sigh)

Jedi Clint
02-21-2002, 03:44 PM
It will take place some time between opening day, and up to one week after that. Relax, I doubt your post count will be affected.

Jek Porky 2002
02-21-2002, 04:29 PM
I would think it would be at least a week after the Premiere, for all those people that havn't seen it yet!

DARTH DUBIOUS
02-21-2002, 05:01 PM
In Sweden they don't get to see it until June/july. Think Steveyboy will wait that long for the international members? NOPE! What's the deal with merging anyway? I would have thought it was more fun and kinda archive-ish to leave them be and let people mosey on in and have a laugh at the naivety of the spoiler free. :D That's what I'd do if I ran this place.......

:sur: Oh - Hi SirSteve. Great place you got here, I was, erm, just saying how I think it'll be great when you merge the two episode two sections just after the movie opens.............. :stupid: :D