PDA

View Full Version : BEST/WORST issues

Jaff
02-23-2009, 06:07 AM
Folks,

I came to update the BEST/WORST thread to discover that it was closed for some reason. I sent messaged to the moderators, I am sure this problem will be solved and hopefully this mistake will not cause us to loose the 2,100 responses we have had over the last 6 months. I will try to update again tommorrow.

Jaff

Jaff
02-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Kidhuman and Jedi Master are looking into the issue as of 11:10 on Monday night. Hopefully this situation will be resolved soon. I will check next on Wed to see the issue. If it's fixed it's buisiness as usual with the poll.

bigbarada
02-24-2009, 10:15 AM
I was wondering what happened and we were just starting to get into the good years (2004-now). So, I'm looking forward to continuing.:thumbsup:

JediTricks
02-24-2009, 03:39 PM
Nobody sent me a PM or email, or posted a thread in the Comments/Suggestions section (which is where THIS thread should be), so I didn't know about this till I hit the forums today or I could have done something right away. I can only chalk it up to a system glitch, because it says I closed the thread when I absolutely did not, I was writing a post at that time which had nothing to do with that thread, but I think we were having some server issues that night, so it could be that. I've reopened it.