PDA

View Full Version : Someone's having another baby...!!!!

JEDIpartner
02-25-2009, 03:49 PM
And no, it's not me. Don't get funny!!!

Guess who it is!!!! :razz:

I didn't see anything posted about this so...

Darth Jax
02-25-2009, 03:57 PM
someones knocked up everyone's favorite skank (no i'm not talking slicker's mom) britney?

TeeEye7
02-25-2009, 07:18 PM
I believe SK99 announced that he's in the fartherly way recently.....

....but....

I'm going to guess Jp might be alluding to Dar' Argol & Co. Maybe that's why Dar has been so quiet lately. He's been preoccupied! :lipsrsealed:

I assume we're talking about SSG Members and not worthless Hollywood-types! They're the only ones I care about!

bobafrett
02-25-2009, 08:18 PM
I'm going to take a crack at it...................is it Slickers mom? The problem will be figuring out who's the daddy.

LusiferSam
02-25-2009, 08:48 PM
It better not be my ex, again. We swore that was truly going to be the last time. Strange, she'd tell you before tell me.

Kidhuman
02-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Sounds lik eDar, you are good friends with him, so thats my guess

2-1B
02-25-2009, 11:08 PM
I'm rooting for the OctoMom, she only has 14 so I'm hoping she has a few more. :)

pbarnard
02-26-2009, 08:21 AM
I'm rooting for the OctoMom, she only has 14 so I'm hoping she has a few more. :)

That's an even money sucker's bet.

Is it the transgendered man having baby #2?

Old Fossil
02-26-2009, 08:30 AM
Rosemary?:tired:

TeeEye7
02-26-2009, 10:28 AM
So. Jp's gonna leave us in suspenders for a while, I see. :dev:

bobafrett
02-26-2009, 11:26 AM
I think it's that family with the 18 children, and they'll change to the story to "18 plus one we're screwed".

JEDIpartner
03-30-2009, 01:07 PM
I believe SK99 announced that he's in the fartherly way recently.....

....but....

I'm going to guess Jp might be alluding to Dar' Argol & Co. Maybe that's why Dar has been so quiet lately. He's been preoccupied! :lipsrsealed:

I assume we're talking about SSG Members and not worthless Hollywood-types! They're the only ones I care about!

Yeah... you guessed it. :)

Dar' Argol
03-31-2009, 05:12 PM
Wait . . who's having another kid??? That's sooo exciting, do they know what it is?? When is it due??? Another geek in the world!!! YAY!!!

huh??

You're talking about who??

oh crap . . . . .

El Chuxter
04-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Slicker's Mom. So now she'll be referred to as "Slicker's Unborn Brother's Mom."

sith_killer_99
04-01-2009, 08:45 PM
I guess I hadn't really mentioned it until recently, in the car thread.

My wife is past her due date, it was 27 March, but we know she will be due later. They plan on inducing labor on the 7th if she hasn't had it by then. She likely will carry until then.

It is a boy, he will be #2...and the last. We had always planned on having 2, and hoped for one of each, we lucked out and got what we wanted, not that it would have mattered, but it is nice.:D

We have the name picked out, John Michael Breckheimer. John after my grandfather, and Michael after my father (same "middle" name).

Also congrats to Dar!:yes:

Dar' Argol
04-01-2009, 10:20 PM
I guess I hadn't really mentioned it until recently, in the car thread.

My wife is past her due date, it was 27 March, but we know she will be due later. They plan on inducing labor on the 7th if she hasn't had it by then. She likely will carry until then.

It is a boy, he will be #2...and the last. We had always planned on having 2, and hoped for one of each, we lucked out and got what we wanted, not that it would have mattered, but it is nice.:D

We have the name picked out, John Michael Breckheimer. John after my grandfather, and Michael after my father (same "middle" name).

Also congrats to Dar!:yes:

And congrats to you as well SK!!

We always planned for 2 . .. . . we're now having 3 . . . . I don't think that was in the plan. I think we lost the pla . . . either that or it was dran up by monkeys!!

JEDIpartner
04-02-2009, 08:22 AM
It's time for some popcorn!! :thumbsup:

Dar' Argol
04-02-2009, 03:31 PM
It's time for some popcorn!! :thumbsup:

Why Popcorn

and BTW I need to call you soon!

bobafrett
04-02-2009, 04:28 PM
and BTW I need to call you soon!

So JP's name is now Soon? I'm going to call you strange.

Jedi_Kal-El
04-02-2009, 04:35 PM
I'm going to take a crack at it...................is it Slickers mom? The problem will be figuring out who's the daddy.

I didn't think Slicker's mom could have kids anymore.

All kidding aside, crongrats on your happy news Dar' and SK.

Blue2th
04-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Oh oh! :Ponder: There's a bun in the oven.

"Havin' my baby" is a lovely thing as Paul would say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNLrvrwCDmM&feature=related