PDA

View Full Version : Nor Cal Finds

Grayhank
08-24-2001, 04:10 PM
Just found the 12" Death Star Droid at TRU in Santa Rosa, CA. Guess I missed out on Han and Death Star Trooper. 1 out of 3 isn't bad.

Pellaeon
08-24-2001, 04:39 PM
Grayhank,

Let me know when you've spotted the tie interceptor up there in the great North Bay with your redwood trees and all.

I'll do the same if I see the interceptor over here in the East Bay with my dead oak and incendiary eucalyptus trees.

Grayhank
08-29-2001, 12:00 PM
The TIE Interceptor has been spotted at TRU in Santa Rosa, CA. I have not seen it myself but my good friend JediBear scored one yesterday.

Lone Jedi
08-29-2001, 11:31 PM
Same goes for Hayward TRU as of today.

Pellaeon
08-30-2001, 02:25 PM
Nothing new at the Emeryville TRU. Must be coming though, the scalpers are beginning to circle like sharks with blood in the water.

Looks like I'll have to start hitting Target at opening again with Shmi/Obi Wan starting to be found in a couple of places back east. I hate going in the morning, as my work commute slows substantially at 8:00 versus leaving for work at 7:30.

Pellaeon
09-07-2001, 01:55 PM
Got the tie interceptor today from the Hayward TRU.

Now, for the Shmi and new Obi

Pellaeon
09-10-2001, 02:43 PM
At the ElCerrito Target. Also, last thursday I found the 12" Han Solo, Death Star Droid, and Death Star Trooper. Forgot to mention it because I don't generally collect the 12".

Grayhank
09-11-2001, 07:14 PM
Well on this horrific day for America I managed to score quite well for Star Wars.

Found the TIE Interceptor and 12" Death Star Trooper at TRU (they also had Death Star Droid and Han Stormtrooper) and then found Shmi, Luke/X-Wing, Han/Death Star, Vader/Wrath and Obi-Wan/JT Gear at Target. All in Santa Rosa/Rohnert Park CA.

Pellaeon
09-26-2001, 10:40 AM
Well (sigh), like everyone else, I am not finding anything. But then, I am caught up with what has theoretically been released (through the Shmi and EW Vader waves). I was lucky enough to cobble together these waves, but have not seen signs of them since.

Is it just me, or does it seem like stores and shoppers are ** hum after our national trajedy? I am seeing few shoppers and fewer items moving on or off the shelves.