PDA

View Full Version : Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight

rherk
02-21-2002, 04:11 PM
Isn't it time for a resculpt of the best Luke outfit? That's right. The Jedi Knight fatigues with a brown(not black) plastic hooded cloak. With your new quality sculpting you could make an awesome figure of everyones favorite jedi as seen in jabbas dungeon. I for one would buy several of them and I am certain others would as well. Oh, and while you're at it it's also time to update Luke and Han stormtroopers and Bib Fortuna.Then I'd be happy and I know that is Hasbos #1 goal.

Rollo Tomassi
02-21-2002, 04:37 PM
Two possible press releases from Hasbro:

Ultra Edition ROJ Luke!
Ultra Edition ROJ Luke Skywalker figure includes Luke in his classic black Jedi fatigues, a removeable Endor helmet and poncho, a removeable soft goods Jedi cloak, a lightsaber hilt with removeable blade and belt stud, three interchangeable hands: skin tone, "battle damaged" (with electronic circuitry showing), and black gloved, and removeable "force lightning" (similar to boomer damage). Ultra Edition ROJ Luke comes with several points of articulation so you can pose him in a variety of scenes from the movie. Everything from flying a speederbike to battling Jabba's goons to his showdown with Vader to writhing in agony under the Emperor's lightning. You can even create NEW adventures with this all in one action figure!!

or

Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight!
This specially pre posed actionless wonder is what all the forumites have been clamoring for! Luke is pre positioned in what we've determined is everybody's favorite frame from the film! Luke dangles from the edge of the Skiff (sold separately) plank by his fingertips. His arms are permanently stuck above his head and his little fingers are curled over, just like in the movie! Coming soon: Luke Skywalker: Ewok Prisoner and Luke Skywalker :Hiding from Vader,crouching in the dark!!!

Lord Tenebrous
02-21-2002, 05:38 PM
Luke Skywalker :Hiding from Vader,crouching in the dark!!!

Dude, don't scare me like that. I just got a vision of figures with a painted on shadowing/lighting effect, so that they look like they were pulled straight from the frame. :dead:

We do need a Luke, not just a Jedi Luke, but a Luke that covers the time frame from the end of TESB to the end of ROTJ. Which means several cloth cloaks and many accessories. It can be a completely revolutionary figure, starts off with Luke in his Tatooine boxers, and includes 3 sets of snap-on boots [Jedi, sandy, infirmary], 4 snap-on hands [glove, flesh, damaged, Force], and 3 carefully designed cloth clothes that don't add bulk to the figure - his black Jedi outfit, Endor poncho, and Infirmary robes. Special directional-lock joints allow for variable articulation, depending on the pose required.

Also included are blaster pistol, magnetic belt, 2 lightsabers with removable blades and magnetic attachment feature, thin metallic-blue Force lightning, creature bone, miniature 'holographic' Luke, handcuffs, and commlink. :)

Jek Porky 2002
02-21-2002, 06:08 PM
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes ,Yes, our most needed resculpt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SithDroid
02-21-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by rherk

Isn't it time for a resculpt of the best Luke outfit?

Funny, I always thought the best Luke outfit was the Bespin outift.

Beast
02-21-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by SithDroid
Funny, I always thought the best Luke outfit was the Bespin outift.
Well, then you are getting your best outfit resculpted already this year. Since the originally cancelled Luke:Bespin Duel(Battle Damaged) is coming out this year. :D Now we really do need a good re-sculpt of Luke: Jedi Knight. Most people probably remember my deluxe idea for him. A nice multi-posable body sculpt with removable vest, cloth cloak, 3 interchangable hands (regular, shot, gloved), cloth Endor poncho, removable Endor helmet, lightsaber w/ removable blade, some Emporer's force lightning, Jabba's guard's gun, skull and a thigh bone. That should about do. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

SithDroid
02-22-2002, 12:31 AM
Great idea JJB. I think the Emperor's lightning would be cool, especially if you could wrap it around Luke, (kind of like the Battle Droid Boomer Damage).

PloKoon2385
02-22-2002, 12:39 AM
Yes indeedy! Hasbro, just make one final Luke, and make it a good one. Listen to these guys. Hire them! Just make a perfect Jedi Luke.........PLEASE!

Darth Evil
02-22-2002, 06:57 AM
Ah, yes. I really want this figure, especially if his lightsaber hilt could be stuck on his belt. Ah, to dream!

Rollo Tomassi
02-22-2002, 08:51 AM
:rolleyes:

Darkross
02-22-2002, 11:33 AM
Well I don't know who's idea it is...I've seen the idea about the Deluxe Luke Skywalker on another thread before Feb 21, 2002. Sorry Rollo!

Anyway...you're both forgetting one important item...THE MAGNO-CUFFS that Luke is wearing when he surrenders to Darth Vader on Endor. I would love to have a Endor Capture Luke Skywalker! He would come with the Magno-Cuffs and Lightsaber hilt and lightsaber with removable blade etc... This is what I would like to see from hasbro! The thought of getting all of those extras (soft goods etc...) in a 3 3/4" figure is highly unlikely. More likely for a 12" fig! But if Hasbro makes it in a 3 3/4" fig...you can be sure I'll be getting one!

Beast
02-22-2002, 02:17 PM
Well, I posted the deluxe Luke idea back on the old forums, so I don't know who came up with it first either. But I am willing to share credit with Rollo. :) And good idea there Darkross on the cuffs. Now it truely is the ultimate Luke: Jedi Knight. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Rollo Tomassi
02-22-2002, 05:50 PM
I guess it wasn't so much JJB as it was Sithdroid saying the boomer damage idea was cool.

Nobody reads my posts.:cry:

I think JJB came up with the three hands idea. (My idea only had gloved and flesh)

I came up with the Endor Luke and Jedi Luke in one figure because the one that came with the speederbike annoyed me to no end with his HUGE lightsaber handle. That and vintage had done it with no problem , so why not POTF2?

The removeable blade/ hilt on the belt thing are recent Hasbro accomplishments added to the original plan.

The bone is just silly IMO so JJB can have credit for that. (notice I left it out?) I was going to say the gun, but left it out as I didn't feel like typing an extra sentence or two explaining what gun I was referring to.

So it's kind of like a bill proposal on Capitol hill: The Binks-Tomassi - Ross Ultra Edition ROJ Luke proposal.

Darth Evil
02-23-2002, 08:11 AM
Hopefully, Hasbro will pay attention to this, I want a good Luke Jedi Knight!

187-Maul
02-23-2002, 01:34 PM
now now no need to fight - of couse I was the first who mentioned it:)
ok now serious, I guess everybody had an idea about a perfect luke- maybe someone forgot this, another one that
I don't care as long as we get one it's fine :)

Jayspawn
02-25-2002, 02:07 PM
An updated Jedi Luke is long overdue. He could have a removable brown cloak, lightsaber w/ removable blade. The hilt would be able to stick onto his belt. Yes, yes we need a new one.

billfremore
02-25-2002, 04:52 PM
Puh-lease!!! give us a new Jedi Luke, the one I have looks so amazingly bad compared to all of the recent ones.

Nobody's head can be that square :D