PDA

View Full Version : Lego Star Wars Complete Saga Video Game Is The Best I've Ever Played

Tycho
02-28-2009, 05:34 PM
This game is so much fun! You can play every action scene in every Star Wars movie and there's so much to do off-screen in the Mos Eisley Cantina and out on the old Tatooine settlement's streets, too. I love slashing womp rats with my lightsaber just like....like...well, uh I don't know what else it is like.

Anyway, this is the best video game I've ever played!

DarthQuack
02-28-2009, 06:39 PM
I have to agree with you...I just started playing it recently on the 360, trying to get all the achievements....I want this to be the first game where I can accomplish everything.

JediTricks
03-01-2009, 04:17 AM
I spent most of today putting the final touches on the PS3 version, but I still have a few blue canister challenges and super stories to finish. It really is a great game, lots of fun and humor - in fact, I'd say it has more humor and life than the actual prequels, and uses the OT music there which feels more like SW to me. There are a few missing elements still, but they mainly got everything in there. I'd love to see Lucasarts do a non-lego SW game like this, perhaps with better vehicle levels, but I'm not sure that'd be possible without lego.

DarkArtist
03-02-2009, 03:13 PM
the game is awesome. haven't played it in a while though but it's awesome on Wii. love it.

Tycho
03-02-2009, 03:28 PM
JediTricks played my game, TPM version, and got up through the Podrace in one sitting.

I wanted to "earn it" for myself, so I re-saved that game after making my own progress. I'm up to the final fight on Naboo (Theed) and I think I was supposed to save all the Naboo Pilots from the Battle Droids, but some got killed.

I got too tired to continue playing so my progress wasn't saved, but it's cool. It's a new level (to me anyway) so I'm going to go back at it a little later today. But it's an excellent game.

Then it's on to AOTC. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do for Geonosis and I want to fight Jango Fett! But first, I gotta take Darth Maul and turn in into chopped Lego bricks!!!

Ando
03-02-2009, 07:26 PM
I LOVE the LEGO series games.

They're even more fun and funny after a beer or two.

Tycho
03-02-2009, 11:36 PM
I defeated Darth Maul tonight!

Now I'm taking a break before I play Attack of the Clones.

I also went into Mos Eisley as Padme (Warrior) and picked a fight with Padme (Theed Queen). The girls sound absolutely ridiculous fighting. It's so funny.

Ando
03-03-2009, 11:09 AM
I remember the Darth Maul confrontation being a fun challenge.

Tycho
03-03-2009, 03:53 PM
There are a whole lot of battle droids and the destroyers are really tough!

I'm on Kamino now. I think I have to light up all the flooring panels to get past this level. Maybe I need to use R4 some more? Taun We is looking at me like I'm Retarded-One Kenobi.

Tycho
03-05-2009, 12:38 AM
I passed Kamino finally. Jango Fett, Boba, and Slave-One were very difficult.

Then I got to the Droid Factory and the Arena Battle and those were incredibly fun! I got to play as Mace Windu, too.

Man there was a lot to do in both the Droid Factory and the Arena - and all of it doable and fun!

I keep being impressed by this game. The storyboard clips are funny as well.

DarthQuack
03-05-2009, 05:16 AM
Just finished up Episode I the other night....might go back and try to get all the canisters...we'll see.

Tycho
03-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Geonosis is really tight! But Count Dooku remains undefeated thus far.

He is really hard in the hanger fight! You get to play as Yoda but that doesn't really help.

"You're no match for him. He's a Sith Lord." - Palpatine

And there are parts to the hanger duel where I'd really appreciate having a character with a blaster!

Anakin's taken out of the fight like he was in the movie. But Obi-Wan rises again to help Yoda. Still there are "prize pieces" and machinery you might be able to shut off to distract Darth Tyranus but it would seem you need a blaster to hit those targets. I've tried and tried to make contact with a lightsaber but to no avail.

And then Tyranus launches Dark Side Lightning at you and it's very hard to lure him out and away from his escape route on his solar sailor starcraft. (I've tried destroying that, too).

Anyway, AOTC is much harder than TPM between Jango Fett and Darth Tyranus (he earns his proper Sith title in this game as far as I'm concerned).

I imagine that Dooku and Grievous will be even more difficult in Revenge of the Sith! I've seen screen-clips of General Grievous and don't know how I'm going to defeat him!

I wonder when you customize a character, can they have Force abilities, a lightsaber, AND a blaster? After I complete the game as it's originally meant to be played, I might do that - and wear some stormtrooper armor as a disguise, too.

figrin bran
03-06-2009, 03:28 AM
I wonder when you customize a character, can they have Force abilities, a lightsaber, AND a blaster? After I complete the game as it's originally meant to be played, I might do that - and wear some stormtrooper armor as a disguise, too.

At least for the original Lego OT and PT games, you couldn't give them force abilities and a blaster. I much prefer blasting to slashing in these games and believe me, even though I created a Trandoshan Jedi, I would've definitely armed him with a blaster if I could.

Tycho
03-06-2009, 12:46 PM
With some help from JediTricks via phone-call-advice, I defeated Darth Tyranus and did so again in ROTS.

Thus far, ROTS is easier than AOTC - except keeping my characters' balance in the Jedi Temple Ruins wasn't easy.

The fight aboard the Invisible Hand was great. I like duking it out with Destroyer Droids.

Kashyyyk was a lot of fun and a massive battle with everything flying in every direction!

Having John Williams' music as a soundtrack to the game is awesome.

Anyway, it got addicting last night and I couldn't shut it off. I played for hours into the early morning.

Next up is Mustafar. But I chose to make Chewbacca go crazy and blast everything in the cantina for a moment. :D

JediTricks
03-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Thursday night, I finally pulled off the Super Story to ROTJ, thus netting me the 100% on the game. ROTJ is a nightmare to play in under an hour, I cleared it with 4 minutes to spare on the second pass, the first pass I shut the game off when I got to the Endor bunker and only had 10 minutes left to finish that part of the level plus the other 2 levels afterwards. It seems like every movie gets harder and harder from Ep 1 which I cleared in under half an hour. I'm a little bummed to have "finished" the game again because it's so much fun. I think I put 50 hours into 100%, but I did dilly dally in the story modes, I like to explore.

Tycho
03-07-2009, 10:09 PM
I beat Revenge of the Sith. Mustafar was really hard. The lava explosions are very distracting and make you nervous.

I played A New Hope through the Tantive IV - that was really fun when you use the loading crane to drop stormtroopers!

Then the Dune Sea was great with Tuskens and Jawas and exploring inside the Sandcrawler!

Mos Eisley is next. I half expect it to be the same as the cantina and the street scene in the main start-up menu because they've developed it already. But that's cool. It might not be my favorite level or anything because I've experienced it already, but everything Star Wars Lego is fun in this video game.

BTW - it totally does beg repeat play after you beat the game I gather. I have not completed any of the mini-kits though my AT-TE is only missing one part, and on top of it, I can go back and use new characters with different abilities - like a Jedi Knight on the Tantive IV, Oh I also have nearly completed the Droid Gunship from Kashyyyk.

Also, I just bought Dexter Jettster as a character so I can have him walking around.

Hey, after Order 66 was ordered in the story mode I'm playing, Imperial Troops keep coming in blasting my Jedi characters in Mos Eisley! Palpatine told them to shoot every Jedi on sight. It doesn't matter if I play young Luke either - he's not a Jedi or even a Rebel at this stage (I'm still on Tatooine), but the Sandtroopers (or are they 501st Clones from E3?) are blasting away!

JediTricks
03-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Repeat play is from freeplay to get all the minikits, challenge is on each level to get 10 blue containers in 10 minutes, there's also "true jedi" but I haven't done a single level where I didn't get that in the first pass. Then there's super story where you play the level again exactly as story mode, except you can't stop until the movie is over (you have to beat 1 hour and get over 100k studs, pretty easy except on ROTJ). There's also the multiplayer arena, which requires another player (thankfully the PS3 version goes online), and there are 20 Bounty Hunter missions, and each movie has a character challenge to get to 1 mil studs and a minikit challenge of the same. There's lots of stuff to do, and I've done it all now. :p

I like buying the Jedi Ghosts and using them to start trouble in the Cantina.

At 100%, your custom characters get enhanced Jedi powers, sometimes it's faster lightsaber, sometimes it's higher jumps, sometimes it's dark side powers. It's pretty neat. Unfortunately, 100% also erased my custom 2-1Bro character, who had Jedi outfit and an afro, because new parts got added to the game which overwrote my guy. I made a new character, a Jedi with a battle droid head and Qui-Gon hair.

Tycho
03-08-2009, 03:13 AM
Oh man am I loving this game!

Mos Eisley and the Cantina are nothing like the title menu boards! They surprised me again! I got to start playing as Han Solo, too!

I had a blast in Docking Bay 94! Or a lot of blasts would be more accurate.

The Death Star rescue of the princess is great as when you've got Luke and Han disguised as Stormtroopers, all the Imperials are "buying it." I even went so far as to put Stormtrooper helmets on Leia and Chewbacca and it worked!

I haven't escaped the Death Star yet. I think I did something wrong and I sure could use R2D2's help right now. But man have I ever gotten addicted to this game. I played for like 5 hours today!

sonofsokol
03-08-2009, 12:02 PM
I am with you all on the awesomeness of this game. I'm at like 94% complete. I just love all the little stuff you can do in this game. If you buy the extra "disarm troopers" they walk around with carrots as guns and can't shoot... how crazy is that.
The extras add a lot of fun/silly stuff that just adds to the enjoyment.

I bought this game for $20 at TRU and have had more fun with it than any other game that I can remember... My wife even likes to join in and follow me around to help pick up lego studs. I love how Star Wars can bring a family together (well at least sometimes... she'll play Lego Star Wars, but doesn't see why I want a BMF!?!? oh well)

Tycho
03-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Welcome to the boards sonofsokol. :)

That's awesome. And carrots for guns? I've got to try that! LOL

Tycho
03-08-2009, 07:11 PM
I'm stuck on the Death Star and cannot escape.

My friend suggests I google "Star Wars Lego walkthrough."

I'm going to give it a try.

I found this cheat-site. It's awesome! (http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=160186&rid=148263)

Now I can leave JediTricks alone more of the time. :yes:

JetsAndHeels
03-08-2009, 08:17 PM
I got this game yesterday. I had the original trilogy version but traded it in.

Now I have it all, and look forward to playing it again.

sonofsokol
03-08-2009, 10:55 PM
I have to admit that I had to refer to a walkthrough a few times myself, especially to find the red bricks and canisters... they can be tricky.

A lot of the canisters and red bricks can only be obtained by going back and using free play since the characters they assign you cannot get everywere you need to get to.

All this talk about this game makes me want to play tonight... guess there goes my beauty sleep...

Tycho
03-08-2009, 11:15 PM
I escaped the Death Star and Darth Vader waved at me - then he thought better of it. And he got mad. And it looked like he took out Obi-Wan Kenobi but there wasn't any body left to find and defeat in the old man's robe. He had vanished!

Now I have to take an X-wing back and blow up the Death Star. You have to do this in every Star Wars game. I've been blowing up Death Stars since I was a kid in the 80's.

I'm Tycho afterall - I'm a natural with an Imcom T-65 X-wing fighter, else I couldn't be a Rogue!!!

But I think I'll have to play as Luke - that's OK. He was once a famed Rogue Leader as well (after Yavin and up to and during Hoth).

I'll be going to Hoth next and I'll have to fly a Snowspeeder there I'd wager.

This game is so much fun! This is my first time through it, so I'm not all about finding every brick and bonus mini-kit part. But I'm sure I'll play it all over again when I complete the entire saga, and then I'll want to finish my mini-kits as my priority. There are so many things you can do with this game.

Have you taken your SW characters into the Lego Suburbs? I let the banthas loose on the town :D

Tycho
03-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Echo Base was a lot of fun. That was a cool level in ESB!

The Falcon escape was OK, but Dagobah has rocked!

There are a lot of fun things to figure out how to do in Echo Base and during Luke's Jedi Training.

Finally, my Luke character can use The Force! (but you need Yoda to lift out the X-wing!)

Tycho
03-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Bespin was awesome! I totally dug the escape from Cloud City. I got to play as Lando!

I always dug Cloud City in the OT movies. It's underrated if you ask me.

Then I invaded Jabba's Palace, fought the rancor, and blew up Jabba's sailbarge. Again I love how you have to use all the characters and their special abilities: Lando's disguise, Luke's Force abilities, R2 and C-3PO's droid-doings.

It's so cool!

I can't wait to see what's next. I spent ALL my money in the cantina buying new characters to walk around. My bar is so full! I really need to save up and buy Boba Fett. His rocket pack will be more than useful!

JediTricks
03-11-2009, 12:38 AM
Oh man am I loving this game!

Mos Eisley and the Cantina are nothing like the title menu boards! They surprised me again! I got to start playing as Han Solo, too!

I had a blast in Docking Bay 94! Or a lot of blasts would be more accurate.

The Death Star rescue of the princess is great as when you've got Luke and Han disguised as Stormtroopers, all the Imperials are "buying it." I even went so far as to put Stormtrooper helmets on Leia and Chewbacca and it worked!

I haven't escaped the Death Star yet. I think I did something wrong and I sure could use R2D2's help right now. But man have I ever gotten addicted to this game. I played for like 5 hours today!Glad you're digging it. Sorry I couldn't take your call to explain how the escape worked, it's a busy second half. I love when the Stormtroopers get fooled, but it drives me nuts when they freak out because you're building something even though you're still in disguise. The place is in pieces, SOMEONE has to put it back together! :p

The docking bay was really rough in the original game, same thing as here but there was more work to kill Garindan, he just hid better, it took me like 20 minutes just in the docking bay itself to finish that up.

Disarm is funny, as is disguises (everybody gets one, Hammerhead gets one but it's hidden inside his face). Disarm makes the game WAY too easy though. I know Tycho, he's gonna love the "fertilizer" extra, it makes all creatures that you can ride poop when you press the O button (whatever that button is on the Wii, I don't remember, it's the button that puts the saber away and builds lego stuff).

The canisters can be hard to find, but here's a hint I just found out, they make a noise! The closer you get, the louder they make their windchime noise.

Tycho, bounty hunters can throw thermal detonators, they can kill the player as well if you get too close (they can be set off by the O button or left to time out), they bounce around and stick to metal lego items. But for rocket pack missiles, you need to buy a separate "extra" which requires getting a corresponding red brick. The missiles will then home in on enemies and are almost as destructive as thermal detonators.

Tycho
03-11-2009, 02:12 AM
There are so many extras on this game that makes it just incredible!

I truly wonder how the producers thought up all of this and how long it took to program?

This game is like nothing else I've ever played.

I raced through the Endor forest on speederbikes, built AT-STs, and even took over an AT-AT!

I had a hell of a good time blasting everything!

figrin bran
03-11-2009, 02:55 AM
The canisters can be hard to find, but here's a hint I just found out, they make a noise! The closer you get, the louder they make their windchime noise.

What???? I don't remember this happening on the original games.

Is there still Super Story Mode? It was so nerverackingly fun but mostly nerveracking that after finding everything, I retired from playing the game. I even recall posting on one of our threads that you did not need to finish Super Story within the limit.

JediTricks
03-11-2009, 05:12 AM
What???? I don't remember this happening on the original games.

Is there still Super Story Mode? It was so nerverackingly fun but mostly nerveracking that after finding everything, I retired from playing the game. I even recall posting on one of our threads that you did not need to finish Super Story within the limit.
They did make the noise, I remember playing the original game and wondering what the chiming music was doing everywhere, it was so annoying when I didn't know what it was for.

Yeah, Super Story is on all 6 movies now. The prequels are dreadfully easy on it, I don't think I completely 1 in over 35 minutes. I kinda remember someone saying you didn't need to finish within the limits either, but on this game you have to set a new high score to count in the 100%.

Tycho
03-11-2009, 03:29 PM
I complete the game last night!

Wicket was extremely helpful in the Endor Shield Bunker base.

The Falcon part was sort of easy - I played the bonus level of Anakin's flight (TPM) flying the N-1 and that was much harder.

The Emperor was sort of a challenge, but I remember Dooku being a lot worse.

I also bought Boba Fett so I can go on bounty hunter missions!!!

I haven't checked them out just yet though.

figrin bran
03-12-2009, 01:42 AM
Tycho, if Guitar Hero or Rock Band had Queensryche songs, you'd try it out, right?

Well unfortunately there aren't (at least not yet) but while playing Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour tonight, I thought they were games that you might enjoy!

Tycho
03-12-2009, 01:58 AM
They make Guitar Hero Metallica though. I've played it at my friend's - we even had a party with a singer, a drummer, and 2 guitars going!

However, I'd rather buy a real electric guitar and hire a private music teacher and really learn how to rock.

Yeah, a Queensryche guitar hero game could really inspire me, as does Metallica, however it's not learning to play real music and thus not a real creative expression except for the game's programmers.

I am considering a baseball game (The Bigs, some other one with a SF player on the cover) and Tiger Woods' Golf - though I prefer a cartoony game with beautiful graphics rather than the photo-real courses they show in Tiger's game (though there might be nicer ones than those on the back of the game's box).

The Indiana Jones Lego Game (or Batman Lego) might be others I'm considering, however neither franchise is as close to my heart as Star Wars - thus I won't like it as much I'd gather. Jones, maybe. Batman probably not because it's not a Nolan version.

The guys at Game Stop said that movie tie-in games are usually weak and are only marketed for briefly capitalizing on the movies while they're new and popular.

James Bond Quantum of Solace might be one such game. I'd rather buy all the Bond movies. Probably will do that.

I'm curious to see what they'll put out for Wolverine, Star Trek, Transformers 2, Terminator 4, and GI Joe. Again the Game Stop crew chimed in and said Wolverine DOES look to be really good as they've previewed it.

Other things I might enjoy would be murder-mysteries and maybe an NFL game. I'm also considering Monopoly for the Wii. If they made Scrabble it might also appeal to me.

By the way, I played Jabba's Palace as Boba Fett (I just bought him from Wuher the other night). His rocket pack is awesome and I'm getting handy with thermal detonators!

figrin bran
03-12-2009, 03:27 AM
Alas! You forget that I play real electric guitar as well so if anyone should be going on an "elitist" but it's not real music diatribe, it should be me! :p

I've yet to be able to fully convince both Guitar Hero players with no musical background or musicians with no Guitar Hero background but there are many, many skills that you learn on the games that you can translate on a real instrument. I can say that my own playing has improved as a result of playing Expert level for the past year and a half. Moreover, I tell anyone that's better than me on expert to start playing real guitar already (most do not, much to my bewilderment).

If only I lived in San Diego, I'd teach you for free!

Tycho
03-12-2009, 04:47 AM
Well c'mon down and visit any time! Give me some advance notice and a recommendation for my first set of strings and I'll get set up to take you up on your offer.

In the meanwhile, I'm sure I'll see you by Comic Con, though I bet we'll be pretty busy there running around I'm sure.

sonofsokol
03-12-2009, 10:04 AM
I've got Madden 2009, the one with Favre on the cover. It is a pretty sweet game, but can get old after time. Mario Kart is pretty fun too, especially when you go online and play. I played so much when I got it I kinda wore it out. You can play Madden online too. I always get the crap kicked out of me when I do. Everyone seems to have that one play that they can get you with on every 3rd and long. Drives me nuts.

I don't know if you've tried it, but The Force Unleashed is a pretty good game. Force choking and throwing "bad guys" into walls and into each other is pretty fun. The story is pretty good too. There are lots of Jedi holocrons and light saber hilts that you can look for. It' not nearly as fun as the Lego Saga, but what is... I've heard the graphics are inferior on the Wii than on the HD systems, but I still found it fun enough to go back through and spend a bit more time searching around after completing it. I also had to start playing Knights of the Old Republic on my computer since it really put me in a Star Wars video game mood.

DarthQuack
03-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Tycho, you didn't get 100% already did you? Or did you just finish the walkthrough without getting everything completed.

Ando
03-12-2009, 11:26 AM
Tycho, I can assure you that LEGO Indiana Jones is a really fun game, no it's not Star Wars, but the humor is the same and it's got lots of great challenges that usually require a lot of thinking and puzzle solving.

Tycho
03-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Tycho, you didn't get 100% already did you? Or did you just finish the walkthrough without getting everything completed.

No - I don't think I've even gotten 40% yet, LOL.

It will still provide a lot of hours of fun for me yet.

Ando, thanks for the recommendation for Indiana Jones Lego. I may eventually look into that.

JediTricks
03-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Tycho, you didn't get 100% already did you? Or did you just finish the walkthrough without getting everything completed.He only completed Story Mode, not Free Play or any of the challenges. Free Play alone makes it totally fun to go back.

Tycho, you'll need to buy ALL of the bounty hunters to go on the BH missions (the Jabba door outside of the cantina), that includes Greedo (he's a bounty hunter in the game :p). I don't know if that includes Zam or Jango, but I bought everybody anyway.

Tycho
03-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Mmmm. OK. I have Bossk and Boba Fett. IG-88 is really expensive!

I also have Greedo. It just wouldn't be the cantina without him.

I think I have $52,000 right now after I'd purchased some other characters that I just didn't need but wanted to have walking around the cantina anyway (Ugnaught, Security Battle Droid, etc.) I didn't know about the Bounty Hunter requirement. I'd figured if I just had Boba Fett, that'd be enough.

Anyway, let me see: I still need IG-88, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, and Dengar.

I'm not too thrilled. When I was buying the Hasbro 12" figures, I was loving it - as I always wanted them to make those. But with Lego, I'm fairly certain I will not be using those 4 characters, and I don't really use Bossk either. BTW: Greedo is a clutz with his thermal detonators. I don't know why, but I frequently blow myself up when I've used Greedo and he gets annoying because he keeps going around saying "Tell Jabba! Tell Jabba!" (in Huttese).

I also bought a Jawa but he's useful to crawl through things on the various levels.

And I love using Darth Vader!

Oh - geeze - did you see how expensive Emperor Palpatine was? I bet you get Force lightning with him. Maybe with Tyranus, too?

Dooku / Tyranus is $100,000 though. Thanks but I'll take IG-88 for that price so at least I can go on the bounty hunter missions.

I think I heard that if you have all the Sith though, you can fight for the Dark Side?

JediTricks
03-13-2009, 06:13 PM
IG-88 is rad, when you get up close and attack with the melee attack (rather than blaster), he does these cool chops and kicks and then the 3rd attack he pulls off his head and uses it as a blunt object. Also, he has a weird voice.

You'll need 4-LOM or IG-88 on the BH missions to open droid-operated doors. You won't need Dengar, and I just realized that they didn't make Zuckuss. How did I not notice that before? Poor Zuck!

Jawa's are not much more useful than Boba Fett Boy or Anakin Boy, the Jawa can zap droids but nothing else. Ewoks are more useful because they're armed with a weapon that can actually do damage. It kind of annoys me that they gave Wicket the same ewok voice instead of using his higher pitched voice, it doesn't suit him.

Dooku & Sidious both have Force Lightning, and you can even fling that guy across the room if you move the controller while doing it. Dooku has some decent fast saber moves, while Sidious has the crazy movie moves with the saber, 2 different spinning attacks. You can buy Palpatine, but he just walks around and has no attacks.

I don't think you can "fight for the Dark Side", there's no missions like that unfortunately, but you can certainly use those attacks in missions.

El Chuxter
03-17-2009, 09:59 PM
Concurred. More or less. It'd be better if it wasn't about 2/3 repeat stuff from the earlier games.

I saw that Lego Indiana Jones II and Lego Harry Potter have been semi-confirmed. :thumbsup:

Tycho
03-18-2009, 12:41 AM
They should make a Lego Hannibal Lechter game series!

I'm going to start a thread for suggestions on how they ought to make that!

Meanwhile, a new Lego Indy game, huh?

I will delay purchasing the current one, hoping the new one will have Crystal Skull along with the first 3 (repeated but maybe along with new levels).

JetsAndHeels
03-18-2009, 12:06 PM
I am currently on ESB. I have most of the characters from the entire saga so far, most of which I purchased at the cantina.

I have spent alot of time just walking around the cantina area destroying things to get studs so I can purchase more characters. It takes a little while, but it is worth it if you are looking to unlock all the characters.

JediTricks
03-18-2009, 03:51 PM
The red bricks are key to the game, those bonuses can make all the difference. I suggest don't waste your time with the cantina, buy "stud magnet" so you don't have to chase down those coins, and then when you get the 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, and eventually 10x extras, you can use them on top of each other to get massive coinage (x3,840). Like, the first 5 seconds of a map you've got True Jedi.

Tycho
03-18-2009, 08:57 PM
That's awesome JT. I was doing the same thing as JetsAndHeels, but just using the cantina and Mos Eisley junkyard to augment any income I needed to buy characters. I just got the Emperor and Darth Maul (had Dooku and Vader already) so I can use Sith Lightning!

I also have all the bounty hunters but I think I posted that.

You don't really need Jango and Zam (I think).

Anyway, while at BlockBuster I rented Lego Indiana Jones and have it until Monday. I also got a Major League Baseball game and Tiger Woods' 2008 Golf.

I'll be trying them all out at some point from tonight on, basically just seeing if I want to buy them.

DarthQuack
03-19-2009, 06:17 AM
Just finished Episode II. :thumbsup: